• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 8mg Bupenorphine

Thrombosis

Greenlighter
Hello.

So, SWIM found an 8mg sublingual Bupenorphine tab in SWIM's new apartment. SWIM's opioid tolerance is not super high, SWIM regularly ingests kratom but that's about it. In the past, SWIM took a sublingual film (not sure of dose) of Suboxone (Bup/naloxone, obv) and SWIM got really high and feeling great for like an hour, but then began vomiting on and off for like 2 hours. SWIM tried again but with only 1/3 of a strip, same effect. SWIM wonders if it wasn't just the subutex that made SWIM vomit. SWIM really wants to take the Bup tab though. SWIM is thinking maybe SWIM should only take half of it?

Last edited:
Nope. Doesn't cover you from any laws so it just makes things harder to read.

In regards to your OP, I couldn't really say. Opioids make me fairly nauseous and I have to dose them pretty low. If I were you I wouldn't take more than half.

In my experiences some people use crazy high doses of buprenorphine. When I had 40mgs+ oxy tolerance 0.5-1mg of bupre was always enough and sometimes even too much.

In my experiences some people use crazy high doses of buprenorphine. When I had 40mgs+ oxy tolerance 0.5-1mg of bupre was always enough and sometimes even too much.
Ugh, that worries me. I was thinking about taking 1/4 of it, even, but that sounds like it might still be too much. It's pretty small too, I don't know if I could cut it smaller than 1/4

schizo do you remember about how long it takes to kick in? I started off with a tiny sliver, and put it under my tongue. I was thinking since it's sublingual it would work pretty quick. Am I mistaken about that? So far I'm getting nothing.

You puked because it was to strong when I usta take 24mg I'd be good for an hour or so then I'd start violently vomiting just cut the dos to 1/4 that'd still be a decent dose 2mg n you could get high 4 times wish my tolerance was that low

You took too much. Gotta remember buprenorphines attraction to the MU opiate receptors is stronger then about any other opiate available. It just doesn't activate as much. If you don't have a high opiate tolerance you don't need much at all.

Remember this substance can take people using a bundle of fentanyl a day in severe withdrawal to feeling basically 'normal' with 8 mg.

So I've actually taken bupe since this OP. At 1mg I nodded for 12 hours straight, with sessions of puking in between.

Tried 100ug the other day and I actually found that to be a perfect anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication.

So I've actually taken bupe since this OP. At 1mg I nodded for 12 hours straight, with sessions of puking in between.

Tried 100ug the other day and I actually found that to be a perfect anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication.

I was on bupe for years, 34mg daily maintenance at the highest, I'm talking serious habit. Was 6 weeks clean when I decided to use some of a leftover strip, took 1mg and same thing. Puking violently and nodding hardcore, 12hrs straight, still high and kinda queasy all the next day, had to make myself breathe for a while there about 5hrs in. Shit was crazy. Waited a week, tried .25mg and was 👌👌 all day lmao. Less is more with bupe

Hello.

So, SWIM found an 8mg sublingual Bupenorphine tab in SWIM's new apartment. SWIM's opioid tolerance is not super high, SWIM regularly ingests kratom but that's about it. In the past, SWIM took a sublingual film (not sure of dose) of Suboxone (Bup/naloxone, obv) and SWIM got really high and feeling great for like an hour, but then began vomiting on and off for like 2 hours. SWIM tried again but with only 1/3 of a strip, same effect. SWIM wonders if it wasn't just the subutex that made SWIM vomit. SWIM really wants to take the Bup tab though. SWIM is thinking maybe SWIM should only take half of it?
Yes ide say take half or even less than that and see how u feel. U can always take more 🐵

Take 1mg or less if you have low tolerance.
I am an expert when it comes to bupe. @schizopath knows some shit too.
I'm 9 days clean of that shit now, it's surprisingly strong drug.
I'd rather do heroin withdrawal than the shit I'm doing now.
I used to use 2-4mg IV everyday, subutex pills. Did that shit for 2 years, some heroin, U-47700 and fentanyl and of course the good old oxycontins here and there.
Now I'm 9 days clean. Don't dance with the devil, really - do not get too excited about bupe.
At first it seems fun, but after you build tolerance it doesn't give you anything. It just takes.

Bupe works more like opiate the less you do it. That's my tip for you.
When you do too much you feel like more of a medication feeling than opiate.

Take 1mg or less if you have low tolerance.
I am an expert when it comes to bupe. @schizopath knows some shit too.
I'm 9 days clean of that shit now, it's surprisingly strong drug.
I'd rather do heroin withdrawal than the shit I'm doing now.
I used to use 2-4mg IV everyday, subutex pills. Did that shit for 2 years, some heroin, U-47700 and fentanyl and of course the good old oxycontins here and there.
Now I'm 9 days clean. Don't dance with the devil, really - do not get too excited about bupe.
At first it seems fun, but after you build tolerance it doesn't give you anything. It just takes.
I need an expert on bupe 😀
I've been cold soaking the film part of my used bupe patches in 98% alcohol (% not proof) after I take them off each time. I expect it to extract what is left in the patch then I was thinking it would burn me sublingually unless I evaporated off the alcohol in favour of PG or VG, both of which I have already for making vape juice of many varieties 😉.
So I could do the above and try it sublingually except I wouldn't know the dose so I'd have to start cautiously.
Another idea was to mix the fairly odourless bupe/alcohol mixture into a perfume then I could very innocently spray my skin with it and keep it on me without any worries, they are transdermal patches after all.
So would the above work? Would I ruin the bupe with any of what I've described?
I've about a dozen in my current 20 ml jar of alcohol. They started as 5mg patches however they release at the rate of 5 micrograms per hour for a week. A week is 168 hours so less than a mg is released if that is correct and the majority is left in the patch which is why I'm supposed to hand the used ones back each month, except I've never been asked.
It seems like a waste that most of it is left over so maybe my calculations are wrong.
What do you think deadmanwalkin?

I need an expert on bupe 😀
I've been cold soaking the film part of my used bupe patches in 98% alcohol (% not proof) after I take them off each time. I expect it to extract what is left in the patch then I was thinking it would burn me sublingually unless I evaporated off the alcohol in favour of PG or VG, both of which I have already for making vape juice of many varieties 😉.
So I could do the above and try it sublingually except I wouldn't know the dose so I'd have to start cautiously.
Another idea was to mix the fairly odourless bupe/alcohol mixture into a perfume then I could very innocently spray my skin with it and keep it on me without any worries, they are transdermal patches after all.
So would the above work? Would I ruin the bupe with any of what I've described?
I've about a dozen in my current 20 ml jar of alcohol. They started as 5mg patches however they release at the rate of 5 micrograms per hour for a week. A week is 168 hours so less than a mg is released if that is correct and the majority is left in the patch which is why I'm supposed to hand the used ones back each month, except I've never been asked.
It seems like a waste that most of it is left over so maybe my calculations are wrong.
What do you think deadmanwalkin?
I think what you are thinking of doing is too much work and too much theory. I understand completely what you mean, but I have no idea would that work.
I suggest plugging it if you don't IV. Put it into syringe without needle, put water inside like 1ml and then shake it. When it's all dissolved stick the syringe in your ass, go on your stomach.
Then you slowly push the subuxone to your rectal hole and remove the syringe very slowly.
You can also IV subuxone, the naloxone in it doesn't do shit actually it's just a marketing trick.

I think what you are thinking of doing is too much work and too much theory. I understand completely what you mean, but I have no idea would that work.
I suggest plugging it if you don't IV. Put it into syringe without needle, put water inside like 1ml and then shake it. When it's all dissolved stick the syringe in your ass, go on your stomach.
Then you slowly push the subuxone to your rectal hole and remove the syringe very slowly.
You can also IV subuxone, the naloxone in it doesn't do shit actually it's just a marketing trick.
I'll try that,sounds fun and I know just the guy to do it 🤣😂🤣