• The Wizard of the Creek

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #407!

This round's theme is VIBRANCY as selected by your reigning champion: @Celestial_Robot_Cat ! (along with a little collaboration)

This topic can be interpreted as you see fit. We think it provides ample opportunity for interesting photographs.

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without pre or post editing.

Submissions are now open! Take some photos, or select an existing original photo of yours, and submit it! All the cool kids are doing it... you want to be cool, right? Come on, try it, just this once, it's fun!

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until November 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from November 16th through November 30th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
      • Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo. %)
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as a custom title of your choosing related to the topic (or allow us to come up with one for you)
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for life to get more exciting again, because someone is going to be struck with a moment of genius and in a flurry of altruism, solve all of the world's ills and give COVID the slip like it's one of the jocks in Revenge of the Nerds.

=================================================================================================

1. Xorkoth

PhSNRsG.jpg

2. madness00

ICKrSyt.jpg

3. PrincessDiz

4. cduggles

hXXOrDn.jpg

5. F.U.B.A.R.

20191229-163942.jpg

6. dreamflyer

BaV4sCU.jpg

7. bongdong

bl-vibrancy-candidate01.jpg

8. chinup

tango2.jpg

9. Alex_1991

10. negrogesic

11. sdxyln

l4mi7ys9.jpg

12. Littana

image-2020-11-10-134934.png

13. mal3volent

RLeBul9.jpg

14. hydroazuancaine

chicago%2Btheatre%2Bunsharp.jpg

15. BK38

qDjNz7h.jpg

16. Tubbs

20201117-215643.jpg

17. Deru

2016-05-24-02-53-36-2-1.jpg

18. eRok666

97-Trans-Am-Bumper-Paint.jpg

19. Shardzvark

hL4W70S.jpg

20. The Wizard of the Creek

1353-D567-0698-4-FD4-9-D06-A54-CA741-E2-FB.jpg

=================================================================================================​

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

Last edited:
I may submit something else, but I wanted to start this off with a photo I took during my sober retreat in August. The sun was absolutely dazzling at the lake we were at, and I decided to use the Noir filter on my iPhpne camera to play with the perspective. To me it looks like the night sky being illuminated by a solar flare, or else an extraordinarily bright moon.

Gv3n7KK.jpg

I may submit something else, but I wanted to start this off with a photo I took during my sober retreat in August. The sun was absolutely dazzling at the lake we were at, and I decided to use the Noir filter on my iPhpne camera to play with the perspective. To me it looks like the night sky being illuminated by a solar flare, or else an extraordinarily bright moon.

Gv3n7KK.jpg

May as well close it down now mate, cos you've fuckin nailed it again.

Ya cunt :LOL: