• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2019/2020 NFL Discussion Thread v. Superman Returns...and then leaves again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
It's that time folks.
Less than a month.

How's everyone feeling as the preseason games are starting tomorrow? What's your prediction for your team this year?

Cam addressed his shoulder. He got the surgery he needed. His recovery/training process was intense and his body has never looked better.

One step at a time, but don't be surprised if he's in the MVP race at the end of the season. Him and Norv have really been clicking. He's got a team around him this year.

Last edited:
If someone else wants to make the pickem thread, that'd be great.
(Also ncaa football thread, feel free)

Last edited:
Daniel Jones looked decent for the Giants. I imagine there wI'll be a qb controversy by october

^ I'm sure Gettleman will manage it perfectly when the time comes :\

A new season of QB1 is on Netflix now as well, along with last chance u, and all or nothing on amazon.

Anyone caught up on Hard Knocks?

If Rams perform really well I would love to see it.

P.S. KC fans are the worst. Show up to the venue, bitch because it takes you 2 hours to get your ticket scanned and then 3-4 hours later you BITCH AT THE SAME PEOPLE because your team WON. Terrible fucking human beings. If you can't enjoy your team's victory THEN YOU DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL. Simple as that.

I'm going to the Vikings cardinals game tomorrow. Interested to see how Murray looks at qb.

Tough break for Cam. Really feel like those hits are accumulating at this point in his career

They're cautiously optimistic he will start week 1... I will be too for the time being (or at the very least lie to myself for as long as I can).

Cowboys beat Rams 14-0? Not their season.

Gotta love August 10th results: Chiefs 38, Bengals 17. Undoubtedly the Chiefs fans were still enraged and somehow less satisfied than the Begnals' fans.

that was week 2 of the pre-season, due. blake bortles was qb for the rams :)

alasdair

Well opening Thursday against the bears.. so much for foreplay. I guess lets get right into it then. I think I would prefer a little flirting or at least some rough housing. But this season its a strait to business. I have some butterflies and we need to come out swinging.. esp with all that talk about how that D may have our number. That talk is bear shit anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah ... Rams aren't the easiest team in the world for a home opener. Like you said though, might as well get right to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.