• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atoll
Perhaps the "Cherished Word Association v. 2.0"
Just a thought :)

. . . is still impossible for the indigenous people of Bikini; despite the giant concrete dome that covers the Castle Bravo crater, the sand and water are still too toxic to allow their return [cue sad ukelele music].

Word is ukelele

The people are used to living outside in the surf and sun and become pathologically claustrophobic.

To alleviate stress, the indigenous people smash household items they have made many of for this purpose.

During the Smashing Time, one can smash their fill of clay pots, jars, plates and ukuleles. Some of the ukuleles must be put away because they are the equivalent of the Stradivarius violins from better times.

Then the smashing may begin.

Word is claustrophobic.

The plight of the claustrophobic agorophobe. There aren't enough pots in all of Zelda-land to calm her.

Outside's too big, inside the walls close in. If only she could find a proper 600 sq ft. studio plus in her price range . . .

Anyway, let's go spelunking.

Spelunking is an adventurous choice of activity.
I once saw a group of "extreme" spelunkers who were going into unmapped underwater caves with freezing cold water rushing through them.
They risked going into blind endings, narrow passages, and losing the group and getting thrown into a blind spot, possibly injured badly, and the team can't find you

It's cool they do that but it's not exactly a way to unwind. And no I would never do it.
The word is adventurous

I went for an adventure and unexpected shit happened - adventitious

I'm on a quest myself! So far all signs are auspicious, although there will be tests of true character and ignoble persons challenging me. Fear not, I shall persevere!

These jars of lemon preserves I chanced upon--fortuitous or part of someone's evil quest?

Oh... those are aren't safe! Put the jar down slowly Scrofula! Thank goodness you are cautious and waft! How fortunate that you are cautious. Why are you rummaging through my rucksack????

Howdy, I was waiting for your hangover to subside, what with your "cautious and waft" line.

It's perpetual at this point. Sleep it off, haha. This is a trying situation.

Thick clouds herald the storm's arrival at the atoll, thunder like trumpets and tympani, but this inauspicious thread brings the scent of lemons to less fortunate noses; it is a perpetual wafting none can escape.

Those who wafted the light lemon scent wisely avoided the awful side effects: drooling, droopy eyelids, general smelliness, and a sense of being trapped.

General Ackbar was kind of a giant catfish. Thing is how could he see in front of him with those eyes, especially out of water? He should be confined to some hyperspace fish tank.

Last edited:
She fought hard to subdue the guard quietly and escape her confinement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.