8 mm needles, and filtering for home made bacteriostatic water?

A pre-filter with cotton may somehow do the trick better as will not leave you that much with a clog. We also have a thread in case you wanna learn more made by the fat pirate, @Captain.Heroin. In other words you can try tobacco filters. But I think you are a beginner since you ask this and there's no shame but for every syringe depending on country should have a built-in filter, as far as vials isn't diffcult, just buy some Diazepam or anything from pharmacy that it's stored in vials and that's it, you can sterilize it home or basically just go to a barber shop and ask him if he wants to help you. If you have any other Q feel free to ask.
I have no idea what I just read here. I assume you mean pre-filter with cotton before using a micron? If you meant just using cotton/cig filter without micron then that's a recipe for disaster.
Also "just buy some diazepam"? Where on earth can you just buy liquid Valium at the pharmacy?
Also asking a barber to sterilize stuff?? They're not trained in sterilizing stuff meant from injection. Barbasol isn't meant to be used in injectable prep environment.

@Serotonin101. Hello there, what you have read there are some lil tips and what you are tryin to do here its to start an useless argument. Isn't that hard to make a hole into a cap. Barber or tattoo shops, both are convenable and from what I have read, he just wants to sterilize the vial not the syringe itself because that would make no fuckin sense and I would call a mod to delete this thread by that time but wasn't the case. And I think you need to learn your story better. And why do you think cig filter its a recipe for disaster? lol, clearly you are a rich arogant dude with no manners and even if you weren't then you played an irony on yourself by sayin that bomb.

@Serotonin101. Hello there, what you have read there are some lil tips and what you are tryin to do here its to start an useless argument. Isn't that hard to make a hole into a cap. Barber or tattoo shops, both are convenable and from what I have read, he just wants to sterilize the vial not the syringe itself because that would make no fuckin sense and I would call a mod to delete this thread by that time but wasn't the case. And I think you need to learn your story better. And why do you think cig filter its a recipe for disaster? lol, clearly you are a rich arogant dude with no manners and even if you weren't then you played an irony on yourself by sayin that bomb.
Call a mod? I guess you didn't read the title under my name. Watch your tone and be respectful. You've been verbally warned. This is a harm reduction forum and your post does NOT contribute to that environment.

Alright - I finally did the damn thing.

For mixing, I used an old shot glass, but cleaned it thoroughly with boiling water, then wiped it with an alcohol wipe, then wiped it with benzyl alcohol.

I got a bottle of benzyl alcohol,

there's not a particularly pungent odor off it, and when I mixed it with sterile water, it didn't dissolve right in, as in - I gave it a swirl with the needle.

Then drew the mix into a 60 ml syringe, put the micron filter and large bore needle a top that.

The 60 ml syringe needle was so damn big, it basically violated my vials.

The 10 ml bac water vial seemed to survive okay, but my mincey MT2 vials got ravished;

Check out them big ass pock marks.

Does that routine seem okay?

Plenty of easy and cheap bac water; two concerns in this case being,

- does that benzyl alcohol look on the level? Bought it off ebay

- and any issues using old MT2 vials to store the bac water?

I have a 10 ml empty bac water vial that I refilled also so, I can toss them if there's an issue.

Use a smaller Guage needle for the 60ml barrel. Since it's low viscosity, water, it can pass through smaller needles so try with a 25g so it doesn't trash your stoppers.
BA isn't super soluble in water (alcohols in general aren't very polar while water is polar, and in chemistry "like dissolves like") so what you experienced is normal.
Reusing vials is OK if proper technique was used to extract and deposit the contents. Technique seems solid as that's what many UGLs use to brew black market steroids.

I’ve been searching for this info all damned day.
Shady, can I ask a couple questions please?

Obviously I’ve worked out from what’s said here, diazepam/Valium are not water soluble? So what’s the easiest to access right now alcohol that will do it?
And I also need water? I don’t know the water you’re referring to, can I assume you just mean sterile?
What are the ratios?
Including a safe/but relatively high dose for someone who eats Val like they’re candy but hasn’t ever IV’d it.

And did I see back in the convo that I’ll be needing larger guage needles?
Is that totally necessary? I’ve had to use them before and they sting like a bitch and leave huge holes in me.

Also, is this even going to be worth it?
I can’t imagine any kind of rush on Valium, it would just make it work faster wouldn’t it?

I’ve been searching for this info all damned day.
Shady, can I ask a couple questions please?

Obviously I’ve worked out from what’s said here, diazepam/Valium are not water soluble? So what’s the easiest to access right now alcohol that will do it?
And I also need water? I don’t know the water you’re referring to, can I assume you just mean sterile?
What are the ratios?
Including a safe/but relatively high dose for someone who eats Val like they’re candy but hasn’t ever IV’d it.

And did I see back in the convo that I’ll be needing larger guage needles?
Is that totally necessary? I’ve had to use them before and they sting like a bitch and leave huge holes in me.

Also, is this even going to be worth it?
I can’t imagine any kind of rush on Valium, it would just make it work faster wouldn’t it?
I think this question would be better suited under a different subforum as this doesn't really fall in line with performance enhancement

I think this question would be better suited under a different subforum as this doesn't really fall in line with performance enhancement
That’s ok thanks, I eventually ended up finding it.
I only mentioned it there as that was the first post i could find with any relation to the topic

Should I delete it?