• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 75mcg fentanyl patch/methadone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckblood05

Greenlighter
so i posted a thread a couple days ago, but its gone? :\ im on 75mg liquid methadone daily for 11 years now. well since i've been going to the clinic i like to chase that methadone high. so i get 2-weeks worth of methadone and the first week i double my dose taking 150mg at a time. then the second week i only have like 2 doses left so i don't feel that great. i know stupid! 8( but i bought a 75mcg fentanyl patch, cut it into 4-pieces and put 1/4 of it in my mouth for almost 4 hours with no effect. so people said because my tolerance is so high i would need more. so i put the other 3-pieces in my mouth for 2 hours and still felt nothing! so all the pieces still were sticky, so i stuck them on my left arm/bicepe for 28 hours and still nothing! im guessing its like every other time i try to take something the methadone is blocking it, or theres too much done still on my receptors. because i can take 50-70mg of vicodin, percocet and barely feel it. i only waited one day after i took 75mg of methadone until i did the patch. maybe if i waited 2-3 days i would feel it more? im asking whats the best way i can feel the 75mcg fent patch? thanks!!!!!=D

im thinking of buying another patch to do on friday. i took 75mg methadone at 6:00am monday and 75mg methadone today at 11:00am. so if i wait until friday maybe i will feel the fent better? if i could get some quick responses i would appreciate it! thanks

No, I strongly suggest that you don't.
You are building up a great, super strong tolerance which you will not be able to cope with.
Some drugs are simply not worth going for, especially if you are already taking methadone.

Keep in mind that all the methadone you are taking stays with you 24/7. And if you get something 50x stronger than that and make it available on your blood stream the withdrawals will be insane and you risk taking a road where nothing would stop it - not even heroin, so that you understand how strong that is.

I don't mean to judge you or be someone that wants to kill your high. That's not about it.
This is serious and you should really stop messing with that as immediate as possible. For your own sake.

i understand what your saying. im just looking for something to help feel better until sunday when i go back to the methadone clinic.

another quick ? when i had them pieces of fent in my mouth i got a lot of water/syliva and swallowed it. i read that your not supposed to swallow the syliva because your just wasting the fent. is that true? thanks!

Please use the searh engine for your follow up question. Your origional question was answered very well. Closed

If you need something to take for the days you don't have any methadone left don't take fentanyl, it's really dangerous and can kill people even with a high tolerance like you have, it'll skyrock your tolerance and the 'high' (if you can call it that) is really short lived so you'd have to re-dose pretty often.

Use a dosage calculator to get a starting dose if you really want to do it
A 75mcg patch has something around 10mg of fentanyl iirc (but I'm not sure, so check it)

Status
Not open for further replies.