• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 72+ hours in!!!

To end the off topic:
http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/07/24/065623
Although W-18 and W-15 have been described as having potent anti-nociceptive activity and are presumed to interact with opioid receptors, we found them to be without detectible opioid activity at μ, δ, κ and nociception opioid receptors in a variety of assays. We also tested W-18 and W-15 for activity as allosteric modulators at opioid receptors and found them devoid of significant positive or negative allosteric modulatory activity. Comprehensive profiling at essentially all the druggable G-protein coupled receptors in the human genome using the PRESTO-Tango platform revealed no significant activity. In silico predictions using the Similarity Ensemble Approach suggested activity for W-18 only weakly at H3-histamine receptors, which was not confirmed in radioligand binding studies. Weak activity at the sigma receptors and the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor were found for W-18 (Ki=271 nM); W-15 displayed weak antagonist activity at 5-HT2-family serotonin receptors. W-18 is extensively metabolized, but its metabolites also lack opioid activity. W-18 and W-15 did inhibit hERG binding suggesting possible cardiovascular side-effects with high doses. Thus although W-18 and W-15 have been suggested to be potent opioid agonists, our results reveal no significant activity at these or other known targets for psychoactive drugs.

Okay so yeah , thanks for that^. So it's not an opiod, it's more of what people told me, a fucked up drug that easily causes death..but I guess many people enjoy it as well tho.

and I also want to inform people I went 122 hours after my sub taper, before taking another sub since I wasent withdrawing but was experiencing PAWS, so I hope this dosent set me back!?

stupid I know....

but on the other hand I have used suboxone after a suboxone taper to help PAWS in the past with no reprecussions, but I also took it 7-9 days after, not barley 5.... so we will see if it makes it worst, smh

LULZ
Heroine is a cake-walk for addiction and withdrawals compared to the research chemicals that are out these days. High powered opioid that methadone won't help the withdrawals and naloxone won't help with ods.

After doing much research it seems that heroin is still the king of insanity though (fent could be argued), between all the research chefs that are so called dominating , it seems people either just die from w-18/w-15 or discover no euphoria wit most of these RCs...seems like the only one report being good is u-47700 and that still supposedly isn't as euphoric as heroin hence making it not as addicting, the most addicting quality of these seems to be the half life and duration making it quick and easy to WD. And most aren't even real opiods