Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

70MG vyvance - extreme ocd and panic attacks

StoryMan

Greenlighter
I took 70MG of vyvance this morning, and I'm experiencing MAJOR anxiety and OCD. I'm taking this recreational. I've done it a lot of times and this has never happened to me before.. Whenever i itch my face or nose i find myself going back and itching again and again until my mind is satisfied, and when someone else is talking or there is noise around me i get very uncomfortable and my anxiety kicks in, I've experienced a little anxiety on it, but not nearly this bad, and the OCD is completely new... I am doctor-diagnosed for anxiety, depression, and mood disorder.. But ive never been tested for OCD and it has never really been a concern. Im at school and im able to focus better than i ever have on vyvance, im actually getting shit done. But if i screw up on a word or letter i freak out and i get super uncomfortable. This is one of my not-so-good vyvance experiences. Just thought i'd share this and maybe some of you can give some advice to suppress this

ocd is normal on amphetamines,i also found myself cleaning the entire house for 5+ hours till everything was completely clean and on his right place

ocd is normal on amphetamines,i also found myself cleaning the entire house for 5+ hours till everything was completely clean and on his right place
the OCD triggers my anxiety and kills the high:/