• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 7-apdb

PetalToTheMetal

Bluelighter
9001892.png

7-(2-Aminopropyl)-2,3-dihydrobenzofuran

I haven't been able to find any info on it. If anyone has any please post. Any speculation on how 7-subbed benzofurans would compare to 5 and 6? Would it be worthwhile?

Sooo this is basically an analogue of 2,3 MDA, AKA "Ortho-MDA"?
According to Shulgin, Ortho-MDA is a fairly potent stimulant, albeit virtually devoid of the empathogenic qualities of "standard 3,4-MDA.
I'd wager a similar relationship applies between this compound and 5- or 6-APDB.

Last edited:
Hmm- the problem with that is that 5-apb/apdb and 6-apb/apdb are really quite distinct from each other. The 5 substitution turns the compound into a highly selective serotonin releaser where the 6 substitution leads to much more balanced release across S/D/N neurotransmitters. Although, I suppose that does make it possible that a 7 substitution subsequently leans further towards DA/NE release.

It would be a rare occasion indeed if the SAR for this drug is as simple to predict as that though.

Hmm- the problem with that is that 5-apb/apdb and 6-apb/apdb are really quite distinct from each other. The 5 substitution turns the compound into a highly selective serotonin releaser where the 6 substitution leads to much more balanced release across S/D/N neurotransmitters. Although, I suppose that does make it possible that a 7 substitution subsequently leans further towards DA/NE release.

It would be a rare occasion indeed if the SAR for this drug is as simple to predict as that though.

I heard from a little birdie it's very similar to 6-APB :D

no substitution on the 4-position is not good for serotonergic activity as far as I know...