• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The "worst" drug to have sex on

Cyanoide

Bluelighter
With the blessings of our kind moderators I've been given permission to start this thread :)

Since the Love, Sex & Relationships section is more "serious business" and less drug oriented, this should be the right place.

First of all: Do NOT make this into a debate which drug is better or worse. We are talking individual experiences here and they can differ quite markedely. Some of these drugs have a reputation of being awesome for sex, real aphrodisiac drugs, but the truth isn't always as simple.

And please don't take this thread seriously, at least not too. It's meant to be a humorous thread but with real experiences. I don't care if you refer to straight or gay or oral or anal or alien sex, sexual experiences comes in many forms.

So, I start with my list with "the worst drugs to have sex on"

They are in no particular order

Alcohol - I'm too lazy for sex, more interested in sleeping. If I even can get an erection.

Benzos - Exactly like alcohol, although I've most probably already fallen asleep before any action. Too sedated to have any interest in sex

Cannabis - Too lazy, but also often too paranoid to enjoy anything sexual.

Stimulants (with a big reservation) - Yeah, you get horny like hell, could have sex for a week, but I usually have two problems...My penis is a little shrimp, the only thing I see is a tiny bit of foreskeen. Obviously do to the vascoconstriction on stimulants. Getting an erection is almost impossible, and ejaculating I can only dream of. How do you guys manage to have sex on stims? Use cock rings? How do you manage to ejaculate, when even peeing takes 45 minutes (and your bladder is still half full after that).

I mean sex on stims would probably be on par with GHB (the best sex drug ever), but the vascoconstriction severely limits what I (and many others) can do with their cock. Any advice regarding this?

Methoxetamine - The most assexual drug I've ever used. Nothing, nothing could get me turned on and in fact the mere thought of sex felt repulsive.

5-MeO-MiPT - "Sexy Moxy". My partner didn't really appreciate 5 hours of my non stop vomiting, shakes, stomach cramps and the feeling that my body temperature was soaring. It felt like I burned up. The bodyload was unbearable. Vomit sex isn't my thing. So much "Sexy Moxy" for me...

DPT - Being IMO the most bizarre psychedelic, no, actually the most bizarre drug that exists, it makes for some interesting sexual experiences. The absolutely insane shapeshifts you go through can make it feel like your sexual experience starts with you being a gorrilla trying to find a mate, just to be turned into a lolita who want's to be fucked in the ass, and as we approach orgasm I turn into an 90+ year old grandmother who has forgotten what sex is. It may sound exaggerated, but for me DPT takes controls of my mind and twists with it to such a degree that I will never touch it again. I can honestly say I'm too scared of it. It's a brutal and merciless, vile and grotesque drug. I would probably have sex on any other drug on earth rather than DPT.

Mushrooms (Psilocybine) - Wonderful compound, but I get these strong sedative experiences several times in a trip, and I'm ulmost uncapable of doing anything else than yawning for maybe 15 minutes

4-AcO-DMT - The best psychedelic ever, but far too sedating for sex. I can barely move around, it's more like I stumble around like I'm drunk, and most of the trip I just lay in a sofa or bed, enjoying myself too much, being too lazy to even more a finger :)

5-MeO-Dalt - The feeling of my head floating in a fish tank surely doesn't turn me or any potential partner on.

5-MeO-DMT and DMT would probably be quite challenging to have sex on too, especially if you're experiencing a breakthrough. I'd like to see one take up the challenge of having sex with a physical body you are mentally totally attached from :)

I'd say DMT and salvia extract.

Benzos - Exactly like alcohol, although I've most probably already fallen asleep before any action. Too sedated to have any interest in sex

Cannabis - Too lazy, but also often too paranoid to enjoy anything sexual.

Stimulants (with a big reservation) - Yeah, you get horny like hell, could have sex for a week, but I usually have two problems...My penis is a little shrimp, the only thing I see is a tiny bit of foreskeen. Obviously do to the vascoconstriction on stimulants. Getting an erection is almost impossible, and ejaculating I can only dream of. How do you guys manage to have sex on stims? Use cock rings? How do you manage to ejaculate, when even peeing takes 45 minutes (and your bladder is still half full after that).

I mean sex on stims would probably be on par with GHB (the best sex drug ever), but the vascoconstriction severely limits what I (and many others) can do with their cock. Any advice regarding this?

Methoxetamine - The most assexual drug I've ever used. Nothing, nothing could get me turned on and in fact the mere thought of sex felt repulsive.

I've sexed on all these.. :sus: if anything i just last longer, have to put more work into it... concentrate. Can be really powerful...

I'd say mdma coz it makes me really lazy and weed as well.

im horny on whatever drug i use and when im straight ;) but my partner uses any kinda opiate and i get cranky cos i dont get none:(

Worst drug to have sex on- iv coke. Dont think its even possible.

Everytime my ex and i would slam meth all he would want to do was fuck. But meth makes me to weird and not horny or sexy feeling. Id rather tweak out on shit. I remember before i shot meth everyone was like "its the best sex of your life!! You orgasm when you rush!!" Never felt like that for me. Yea i love the rush, but never was sexual. More of a hold-on-for-dear-life-whats-happening sensory overload of weird, sometimes overwhelming (erm, always overwhelming) bliss. So great you cant talk or move, or even figure out how to get the tourniquet of your arm so you sit there with a wide eyed stare and blood rushing from your arming with the person next to you constantly asking you ok?? You ok?? And all you can manage is to hold up one finger meaning give me a moment and shut the fuck up ill be ok. Then finally come back down smile and say thatwas a good one.

Good i cant get my mind of iv meth the past few weeks if you cant tell. Its been a year and a half since i stopped and trying to keep it that way.

Heroin is good for cuddling and canoodling, sex is pretty good if you can manage it. But i can never orgasm so i guess sex isnt that great.

Shrooms- sex was weird. Didnt enjoy it. Couldnt look at my partners face because it was tripping me out in a bad way.

Mdma sex is good until you come down.

Coke sex to me is like meth sex, i dont get sexual, i get the opposite. Uncomfortable in my own skin and want to use my energy for tweaky things.

Dissociatives, since I cant even feel anything.
High doses of Opiates, due to nod.

Ive had success and pleasure with just about everything else.

Nothing ruins sex more than heavy opiate usage. Kills your sex drive, and if you can even get it up, you certainly aren't going to cum. It numbs everything. It's like wearing 4 condoms.

Guys, answer me, how do you deal with the vascoconstriction issue when having sex on stimulants? FFS even peeing takes ages, erection is almost hopeless, and ejaculation out of the question. Sure I'm horny on stims but I don't get much support from my blue, ice cold shrimp (jump in freezing water for long enough and you'll see what I mean).

No idea, it just goes on for a few hours. Erection usually isnt a problem for me, the ejaculation is though (which is what makes it last so long).

I once had the bouncers break the toilet door at a club maaany years ago where I was sitting and peeing (sitting helps a little) because I had been trying for so long (maybe 30 minutes) they thought I was selling or doing drugs. That's how bad it is.

Edit: OK, not that bad, not every time ;) But it's a true story though.

He probably thought you were doing mad Cocaine in there haha

Alcohol. Someone once said "Alcohol gives men all the desire, and none of the ability to perform." I can't google alcohol without finding a bunch of rehab centers and bullshit so if anyone knows where that quote is from I would love to know.

i've definitely had some... floppy nights hittin the liquor too hard. But aside from that it was like I was training for the Olympics... :X she had to of appreciated the effort..

..okay, just one night. and i just drink sporadically... low tolerance.

He probably thought you were doing mad Cocaine in there haha

Coke? The quality is so bad here and the price so high no pricing that they knew it was high grade mad Finnish speed I was doing. And to be honest, it wasn't far from the truth, as the speed had caused the whole problem in the first place. The good 'ol high grade speed

Seyer, the spoiler is for you. If you get the point, you've come a long way. Maybe a bit too long.

Speed is not-so-seriously called Idän kola (the coke of the east) here because of Eastern Helsinki's bad reputation. Which in a way is true though, since 99% of all speed addicts in Helsinki live there. Try going to Itäkeskus by metro at night, and you'll see people in states of minds you didn't even knew exist :D 8 . Very rarely will you hear a sentence not mentioning any of the following (vittu you must know already ;)): Subut (Subutex) and Ryynit (slang for all benzos and sleep pills etc). A phrase would go something like this: "vittu missä on mun xanorit (Xanor = Xanax) tai vittu edes subut (subut = Subutex) voi vittu nyt saatana tennareita (tennari = Temazepam). Tai vittu edes pari pamia (pami = Diazepam). Edes pirii vittu! (piri = speed)"

No, I'm not going to translate anything, Seyer can do it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would add some further psychedelics to this list too.

4-AcO/HO-DPT is far too intense to be able to focus on sex. You're more concerned about locating your head than a partner.

I agree though that other dissociatives like Ketamine, especially in high doses, makes sex impossible in practice too.

Has anyone tried having sex while high on ether? :)

A cocktail of DMT + 5-MeO-DMT + DPT served with Ether would certainly be challenging for must of us.

dissociatives, i cant feel anything or move, and have no sex drive or any "drive" of any sort. i can fuck and have fucked on most other drugs I've used: opiates, stimulants, benzos, cannabis, psychedelics, mdma, etc., and its usually pretty good. best sex i ever had was on heroin.

Or a decent vagina?

They're as unique as a snowflake maybe u just haven't found the right one, ppl talk about soulmates but there's penis/pussy mates too. I like them "cute".. too much flippity flappity and we won't be doin missionary that much...