• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 60mgs of addys XR no real effect

Miklo2258

Greenlighter
So for the 1st time I took 40mgs of Adderall on April 12th (recreational purposes) the 40mgs didn't give me no "high" at all. All I had was insomnia because I made the mistake to take it at 6pm lol. So today, April 24th I tried 60mgs at once and I did feel a "high", but not how I expected, not how I hear it from others. So here's my question, how risky is it to take 80mgs? Since I got a "buzz" at 60mgs I feel I'll definitely get "high" with 80mgs. Also, is my body already building a tolerance? I'm not going to take the 80mgs until a month from now because I don't want to get addicted to Addys.

Ps, I took R3060 XR. A friend of mine also took the same 40mgs and she said she felt the "high". I don't have ADD that I know of. I believe I just have a natural high tolerance. I also took 1mg of Xans for the 1st time the other day and again I felt nothing ?

Taking 80mg orally isn't risky at all. You can take, and survive ALOT more. It isn't recommended, but you can do it. If you truly want to get high from Adderall in the way that you're thinking oral isn't the preferred method anyway. But yeah, to answer your question, 80mg is fine.

if you open the capsules and crush the tiny balls you can make it ir and should feel something then

I don't recommend doing "high" mg doses of adderall but I've seen people do 300 mg +. I think 80mg will be perfectly fine from what you described. Amphetamines are hard to OD on anyhow, its more or less the heart issues you got to worry about.

Taking 80mg orally isn't risky at all. You can take, and survive ALOT more. It isn't recommended, but you can do it. If you truly want to get high from Adderall in the way that you're thinking oral isn't the preferred method anyway. But yeah, to answer your question, 80mg is fine.

I don't recommend doing "high" mg doses of adderall but I've seen people do 300 mg +. I think 80mg will be perfectly fine from what you described. Amphetamines are hard to OD on anyhow, its more or less the heart issues you got to worry about.

I'm thinking about trying IRs. My body probably needs all the mgs at once

Damn I take 20-30 and feel jittery lol . 40 is too much highfor me I'm a stimulant pussy though... give me a half gram shot of blk tar though....