• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News 60 minutes piece on PTSD MDMA Therapy treatment

I snort my K, I buy a gram at a time, I just had a big fat line now and after another big fat line of good stuff so if my typing is shit it's cuz I'm on K and typing on K is hard lol

I've got to do a bbq in a bit lol

And yeah I tried mxe a few times it's like K yeah but I prefer K, I still can't believe I walked into a head shop and bought a gram of mxe which is so similar to K, I've not done mxe in a very long time though

My first line of mxe was off a friend and it was so like K and sold in shops it was unbelievable, I only bought it once myself I think though not sure why, I could probably get real K so didn't think much of mxe when real K was about

Now the UK has a blanket ban on everything if they didn't I'd probably be addicted to mxe as sometimes K in the UK is crap or cut/bashed but not this stuff I'm on now as found some legit K, I know after today I'll need a tolerance break though as K has a habit of not working if you do it to many days running, it pisses me right off

Right I need to start the bbq now lol

Yeah IM is what I meant as well. Blanket ban on all analogues here now as well, anything that is remotely fun.

Maybe if it came from Darren Weir's Vet Clinic @JessFR :p

Couldn't eat all my vege burgers lol I just weighed my K and the 2 big fat lines I had earlier was a 0.6 fucksake I've not got much left, stupid tolerance and it wore off quick fucksake I just want a big heap of never ending K, it's so expensive though

Sniffed the rest of it and not felt much @ComicSansMS stupid tolerance, see this is when I think maybe I should just try IM

Just send any leftovers to me, I'll make sure it is safe to IM and you can get back to your vege burgers. I'm eating Tim Tams

Damn this thread has gone as off course as the chance of MDMA being a PTSD cure in Australia

Just send any leftovers to me, I'll make sure it is safe to IM and you can get back to your vege burgers. I'm eating Tim Tams
Mines all gone lol so I'm just having some nice tunes and sunshine what is Tim Tams? is it a drug or a sweet like tic tac is a sweet lol?

You ran it off course talking about Ketamine lol

Sorry we went off topic, continue on with MDMA conversation

Last edited:
Same, even worse is

"Ketamine has also been extensively used as a “date-rape drug” due to its ability to incapacitate and distort the perception of women. It goes by several names on the street, including: Horse trank. Horse tranquilizer.Apr 28, 2020 "

Wow yeah that's... That's just all kinds of wrong.

There was a Puerto Rico episode of drugs inc. that showed anasthesia horse tranquilizer or xylazine I think that opiate addictS shoot.

There was a Puerto Rico episode of drugs inc. that showed anasthesia horse tranquilizer or xylazine I think that opiate addictS shoot.

I saw that it's fucked up lol, it's not like K though it's strong and a knock out drug but not a dissociative

Addicts get dependent upon it then go out seeking. That same episode showed jungle rot like a flesh eating disease because of IVing.