• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 6 Grams Psilocybe Cubensis, plus kayaking (religious journey of summer fun)

black metal

Greenlighter
Hi there. black metal (Homer) and his neighbor, reggae (Flanders) were thinking of going to my cabin and eating 5-6 grams of dried mushrooms (they're a tad chewy). They would ingest pre-dawn (about 4am), go through some non-denominational Christian(/Buddhist/Taoist) liturgy, and eat the booms as a holy communion. Homer would lead a short prayer/sermon, sacrifices of various lux materials would be made, and then the young men would strap on their lifejackets and sunscreen before embarking onto a quite still lake as the sun comes up. They would have all day to leisurely adventure on the water in very large, stable, "Grandmother" kayaks, complete with dry compartments for food, water, and marijuana as needed. They could stop at various islands to get rest, and go to town on the other side of the lake if bored.

THey are essentially to themselves for as long as they want to be. Worst case they could retreat to the bunkhouse, where family would be unlikely to bother them as long as they weren't yowling like devils. Homer has done mushrooms more than any other psychedelic, the total number of such experiences being perhaps 10-20, on drugs including LSD, 2C-B, Morning Glory Seeds, mescaline, as well as booms. Flanders has also tripped his heavy handful, mostly with Homer. In fact the guys both did two hits of good acid at this same lakehouse last Fourth of July, with Mr. Burns.

Homer ate 4 grams on New Years and again a few weeks later, and felt basically as much "in control" or "lucid" or "there" as on 2.5 gram trips. Of course, tripping veritable balls in either instance.

What I'm wondering is, will 6 grams have the guys so totally cheesing that they'll slump out of their kayaks and drown themselves despite their lifejackets? They are both very safety-conscious and are not "risk-takers" in the sense they would even think about taking life jackets off. They would ostensibly stay close to the shore at all times, at a very low-traffic but well-lit time of the day.

Thank you for your feedback.

Wow i Feel like Im Homer lol. No 6 grams is too much! Dont Do It. Thank You,.

Is that leap from 4g to 5g, and thus to 6g, pretty big, then?

It can be a big jump, it can also be just a slight increase of effects. There are too many variable. Between, quality of the mushrooms (vs. last trip), species, set, setting etc.
The jump from 5 g to 6 g of the same species and batch should not be too much of a difference. Why don't you take the same dosage you have taken in the past but, grind the mushrooms up and soak the powder in lemon juice and take the shot. That should make the trip more intense without needing to increase dosage.
I have had cubes that got me really going at 2 grams and others at 5+.

Thanks everyone. Homer and Flanders are looking to go with the above idea and/or go see Pacific Rim and use 1.7 to rock out a week or so before our lake experience!

Do not dose others with 6 grams of Mushrooms if you want to be foolish then fine. If you are going to mess around at high levels go no higher than 5 grams and all that activity you have planned is pretty much useless at a high dose.

If you feel like dying then being re-born consume 7 grams with an educated sitter.

6 grams and kayaking is kind of a joke unless they are a tad fresh...

Yeah, I'd either dose that high and mostly lay down with my eyes closed, maybe go for a walk on the comedown, or dose like half that and get in the kayak noting that it's still not really responsible/safe, but likely magical and fun.

Now that is a great journey idea right there hope they brought a certified sober lifeguard and life preservers.

hefty dose, i never went over 3g with cubensis.