• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 6-apb

dilated_pupils

Bluelighter
I believe I've only tried it once before but I was wondering what the actual chemical effects have been for those of you who have had what they knew was indeed 6-apb (pure, not pellets or anything you're incapable of descerning) - Have you found it related more-so to MDMA than MDA or something compeleted different?

I am asking out of courosity but also so I have an idea of expectation - and I'd appreciate some valid posts very much.

Thank you.

-dp

It has a super long come up....you don't actually start rolling till about 2 hours after ingestion....i've had it take 3 hours. The come up sucks.

once you start rolling its awesome....it lasts long as fuck and has a smooth comedown. I would prefer it to mdma if it wasn't for that long ass shitty come up

Yes I guess so but I'm sure benzo fury sort of confuses the idea of what I'm asking - I don't mean some possible cut tabs or powder in a jar at a head shop - I mean chemical grade (regulated purity level) 6-apb. Seems a lot of reports including benzo fury/tablets say it's more 'trippy' my guess a 2c-x was included or something along the lines but you never know.

Thanks for the info Lucid, any idea on a proper dose to start with/re-dosing? Is it a one time thing or is it like MDMA where as about 45 mins before plataeu I take 1/3rd of the original dose? Also, 3 hrs for come up to roll? So if one were to want to start the night they'd take it at like 4pm, to start at 7ish? Lol! Glad you told me!

Yes. I sent you a PM.

You wont even begin peaking until about 3.4 or 4 hours in.

I usually take like 90 then about 2 hours later I take another 20 or so. than at 3.5 hours I'm peaking

Something way different then mdma. It has no energy, call it drive what so ever and had it's focus on flooring me. So some resemblence is noted only with 6apb it's all about being floored. And it that way reminded me more of mdai. Although mdai is also a lot about moaning. And lacks any form of euphoria, appriciable visual distortion and music enhancement.

I had the official 110mg pellet and powder of another reputable vendor. Both had the same effect. Never tested the empahty effects of any of the apb's so can't comment on that.