• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

a non econimcal use of powder sure.
But not a waste a time. Quite mellow and relaxing.

Plus the chick I was with is all about snorting. Honestly Id prefer to smoke it (seriously)

cool, havent tried smoking it, amazing effects when bombed though, snorting seemed pointless and so harsh, felt kinda lung damaging

Has anyone combined this with a 2C? I'm thinking of combining 125mgs 6APB with 9-10 mgs 2C-I at a one-day festival in the near future. I've had experience with both (13 mgs of 2C-I got me tripping balls, and I suspect the 6APB will amplify the effect).

I've combined 6-APB with 2C-P, though I was also on 5-APB and MDPV. Not sure how it'd combine with 2C-I since I've yet to try that one but the combination was quite synergistic, just be prepared for the 6-APB to kick the trip up quite a notch with its own psychedelic effects.

I've never had any psychedelic effects on 6-apb, it was just really energetic and euforic forabout 6-8 hours. This was 125 mg. I'll dose the 2c-i low, just to be sure though. Wasn't the combination with 2c-p a bit over the top?

Ok..just to add up here's my experience on this chemical:
70 Kg
46 yo
male
one hr before taking it I took B complex vitamin and vitamin E.
14.20- took 70mg powder in a capsule. washe it down with some fresh ginger tea to avoid nausea .
15.20- started to come up exactly like ecstasy, I literally couldn't stop sighing like if I was having an orgasm..(I am not used to take any kind of drugs except E but many years ago). Between being very chatty about really deep things with my friend, he couldn't stop making fun of me because i looked like I was having a very suave multitude of orgasms...but I was feeling very far from sexual. Just very spiritual and blissfully happy, the world was in perfect balance everything was perfect.
16.30- we decided to move into a club listen to music and have something to drink because my mouth was a bit dry, still coming up in waves of pleasure, when my friend smiled i had to smile back like some sort of facial reflex. The world was perfect , lights very shinny, music very pleasant, all very blissful. i din't drink any alchohol cause I was feeling very self-content and didn't want to spoil the feeling...it would just make me too dizzy. I felt like cosmic winds were crossing throgh my body like an invisible wind and it gave me immense physical pleasure. inicially i could think about a lot of things but after a while i just wanted to relax and enjoy this blissful state of mind.
17.00- it peaked and stayed like this plateau for a couple of hrs. Dancing is ok but not extremely stimulant.
19.00- The pleaserableeling similar to E is almost gone now, just feeling a bit warned cff like I had taken an ampetamine.
20.00- Now my brain was almost silence/blank almost like i wasn't there anymore, just a bit trippy but not scary, but my gut was not happy, though nothing really bad happened, maybe because i am not used to drugs, it just felt very chemical in the gut. So after this I just went home because I was just feeling like i had taken speed or something similar (which i hate) so I took 250 mg magnesium, forced myself some chicken soup and around
21.30 was really tired but still feeling high, so i took half Xanax and finnally started to come down.
I slept well except for the fact that had to piss every couple of hrs...
Next day was extremely tired but ok, was back to normal almost except for feeling very tired and just wanted to sleep a lot. so i just spend all day in bed, and eating salads fruit and veggies , drinking water and pissing all the time and watching movies. Not feeling down or particularly affected, just kinda hangovered but ok.
I would say this is the closest high to ecstasy that i ever tried, it is just a shame that the come down is very slow and tiring; I wish there was something i could do to avoid the long comedown, maybe will try some more vitamins after the end of the trip next time and will add vitamin C as well. The jaw clenching was very controlabe with this dose (70mgs) but i believe that the B complex really helped here and I wouldn't dose any higher than that for next time (problably even less). Didn't feel the need to redose at any point.
Overall I really enjoyed and had a very good time, very blissful, very pleasent. I wonder how long is it going to be legal though..?

I've never had any psychedelic effects on 6-apb, it was just really energetic and euforic forabout 6-8 hours. This was 125 mg. I'll dose the 2c-i low, just to be sure though. Wasn't the combination with 2c-p a bit over the top?

6-APB has some psychedelic effects but they're usually barely (if at all) noticeable until fairly high doses, when combined with psychedelics though even a low dose of a psychedelic can turn into quite a strong trip. I've also combined 6-APB with just 9mg of 4-AcO-DMT before, a dose that would normally not even cause me to trip, and it became incredibly psychedelic indeed.

As for the combo being over the top, indeed it was, that was sort of what I was aiming for at the time but it's not something I'd recommend, especially if you aren't experienced with very heavy psychedelic experiences as it was quite the ride indeed.

Think something of the madness of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas and you're getting pretty close to the circus of wild and crazy things the Drum 'N Bass festival I was at became during that combination.

^.....ah shit. you were outside on that combo! that makes it really heavy I guess. :D a few weeks ago I was at a festival on 175mg of 6. I had 7mg 4-aco-dmt with me but chose not to take it after the 6 hit me and I had time to listen into myself for a few moments ("this would definitely be too much").
I would not advise anyone to take a full dose of 6-apb and whatever dose of a psychedelic in any but an absolutely safe and trusted setting...

what was your dose of 6-apb if I may ask?
how was the experience? did you write a report?
...I'd expect this combo to be absolutely outstanding given my experience with 4-aco+phens and 6-apb alone... <3

Last edited:
Just a quick update, 2 weeks after my experience I developed a horrible prostatitis, now if it is bacterial or not it is hard to prove, been on antibiotics and pain killers for quite a while but this one is being hard to settle down, not sure if a consequence of the shy bladder effect of the 6 APB or not, if anyone had a similar experience it would be great to know. The irritation down there has been maniacally painful! B 'ware folks!

Marmalad, sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. My ex had a similar experience with a combo of 2ci and 6-apb. He developed horrible urinary retention and couldn't go to the bathroom for more than a day. It was a very scary experience. Since then, he's been experiencing chronic bladder irritation. He saw a urologist and was diagnosed with painful bladder syndrome and has been on a low fluid diet every since, which has helped a lot. He had some similar symptoms before, but the drug experience made it worse. Best of luck and i hope your symptoms clear up.

Hello, currently on a small binge with 6apb..did about 350-380 over the last 10hours. I have a high tolerance wih apbs and mdma also, so i was thinking of enhancing the high with some 2c-b maybe 10mg for a start.

Could there be any problems, given the quite high doses of 6apb. Heart rate stable the whole night at about 110.

Quick answers would be very appreciated, thanks :)

It'd probably be OK.. but you REALLY need to slow down before you hit that comedown

Insufflated 10, effetcs came on almost instantly, great synergy and euphoria. Couldnt stand the drip tho, half an hour later redosed 7 in a capsule, unbelievable feeling, so i've just drank another cap with 7, which will prob be the last dose tonight :) have a few etiz and some really good weed for the comedown, i hope it wont be too hard, thanks for the reply!

Fuck these combo's/doses posted sound a bit messy. Did 3 x 100 mg 6 abp pellets and drank 3 pints of larger in an evening. I was more fucked up than the Hoff eating a hamburger while drunk. Fuck up 1.:\

I did 30 mg aMT x 2 pellets, 2 x 50/60 5 apb/6apb and finished it of with a 100 mg 6 apb pellet, a little larger and wine.
Spewed my ass out my mouth the next morning. Despite having 4 mg etizolam I had tremors. I ended up with serotonin toxicity and was sick as fuck for almost 3 days. Everything was a massive effort including just walking/standing up. Fuck up 2.8(

Be careful with the abp's and combo's. I think 50 mg 5 apb and 60 mg 6 apb is fine even 2 pellets of this combination is benign but start playing around and you will make a big fucking mess!!

You should not consume aMT and serotonin releasing drugs at the same time. aMT is an MAOi and is incredibly dangerous to mix with MDMA or 6-APB or MDA or any other similar drug.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but a mix of 5 and 6 apb is better than each on their own. I wonder how it goes with it's other relatives like 5-mapb, 5-apdb, 6-mapb, 6-apdb, 5-eapb, ...

Someone mentioned 6-apb + eph.... it's fine, if you enjoy both of them, you should enjoy the combo, etizolam + 6-apb... same thing really, shouldn't stop it from working unless you go crazy with the etizolam.... alcohol is fine too, again I'm thinking few beers and not a bottle of vodka (that may be bad).

You should not consume aMT and serotonin releasing drugs at the same time. aMT is an MAOi and is incredibly dangerous to mix with MDMA or 6-APB or MDA or any other similar drug.

Fuck really Folley thanks for that I so didn't know that until you told me and here I was all that time wondering why I had serotonin toxicity. The apb's themselves are proven to have mild MAOI effects. You want "extreme" visuals try 25c nbome and TMA2 makes DMT look like fools gold.

Another little gem did you know dissociatives and psychedelics/MDMA can cause serotonin toxicity. Yet another light bulb methamphetamine is a weak MAOI in it's pharmaco-dynamic profile hence the effects on other monoamine transporters. Here is another DMT and an MAOI. FUCK ME HOW STUPID ARE WE ALL. Your a smart cookie sitting in your castle of LSD on your crystal throne. BTW how does one prevent an LSD castle from oxidizing?

To quote a good movie "Fuck off back to noddy land": Twin Towns.

I have been experimenting with shit from before you had dippers my son. Pharmacology and patho-physiology were required core subjects in the university degree I graduated in 2006.

Here is a combo worthy of any psych-fiend at a burning man festival: 35 mg aMT, 30 mg allyescaline, 20 mg 2ce, 60 mg MXE, meth (not much 2 tokes and it discolored so I passed) and 200 mg of 4MMC consumed in the couse of an evening and two days later I was fine. No Etoh consumed just lots of water and some diazepam 10 mg mid/tail end of a frantic night spent on a harbor cruise/boat rave. It's mixing shit like Etoh I've found that is usually the catalyst for disaster, that or new combo's taken to the next level especially if no benzo's around...

A bottle of vodka itself is never good, especially not the next day lmao!

Last edited:
cool thread. Been a long time, wondering if anyone combined 5-mapb or borax combo with this, or did 5-mapb or borax combo , then used small-moderate amount of 6-apb for redose or combined all at once