• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

Im still surprised at the lack of comedown i get from this, and how good it can make me feel

Tried 6-APB + 5-APB + 2C-P (and was technically still coming down from MDPV but not feeling it) last weekend at a DnB festival. What a fantastic combo, the three drugs synergised so well and I've never felt so much euphoria in my whole life.

Everything was like wonderful rainbow coloured liquid jelly, and I couldn't wipe the grin off my face the whole time. Definitely worth trying, but be careful, there was a lot of potentiation between all three drugs.

Doses were 100 or 150mg of 6-APB, I can't remember which I went with in the end but I think 100, I'll have to weigh up the rest and see. 70mg of 5-APB, and ~12-15mg 2C-P (was a last minute decision to take it to the fest, so didn't have time to weigh it, and just took a 50mg bag to split it from. Ended up being massively overwhelmed but thanks to being with good friends the whole time I managed to keep cool and enjoy it)

Edit: Opinions on 6-APB + LSD? I still have two strong hits of blotter left over, and although I want to take a break before I roll again, I think when I do I might take the LSD too and try my first candyflip. That said though, I thought about it for a bit and as I don't want to be redosing the MDMA, I might go for 6-APB instead since the rushes, trippyness, and longer duration would synergise great. :D

Last edited:
Any thoughts on a 6-APB / 25I-NBOMe combo anyone? Only had a partial success with the NBOMe due to a cross-tolerance issue but enough to know how euphoric it's likely to be with full effects, thinking a little extra stimulation from the 6-APB would make an absolutely superb combo for clubbing. Low dose of each, around 100mg 6-APB, 550ug of the 25I-NBOMe.

Because of the difference in duration would need to dose the 6-APB first and let it settle for a coupla hours I think before doing the 25I, which I expect will diminish the effects somewhat but that's no bad thing maybe. I'd expect to get a much greater and really quite horny body high, much greater music appreciation, much enhanced visuals and a properly euphoric, empathic headspace. Any reason why this would be a bad idea?

So is a combo of 5 and 6 -apb considered better than either one alone?

Absolutely! 6-APB alone is a wonderful alternative to MDMA and similar drugs, excelling in raves, parties, festivals etc where extra stimulation is needed, but losing out to MDMA in quieter calmer environments where the empathy is preferred. 5-APB has all the empathy of MDMA but even less stimulation than MDMA and as such isn't as euphoric or much of a party drug. In combination 5-APB and 6-APB easily beat MDMA, 5-APB, 6-APB, Methylone or Mephedrone on their own in all aspects imo - YMMV of course! ;)

6-APB is beauuuuutiful.. been having a few drinks then doing 100-mg ish for ages now, keeps me going all night, no memory loss, decreased desire to smoke cigs, endless energy but not over the top, kinda trippy sometimes, its perfect. sometimes a bit unprediable though, more set and setting than MDMA and others, but all around awesome stuff. hardly any comedown either. stim and mdma comedowns ruin me

So is a combo of 5 and 6 -apb considered better than either one alone?

I`m also very curious about this too. Especially cause I came across some hex 5/6-apb pellets.
Absolutely! 6-APB alone is a wonderful alternative to MDMA and similar drugs, excelling in raves, parties, festivals etc where extra stimulation is needed, but losing out to MDMA in quieter calmer environments where the empathy is preferred. 5-APB has all the empathy of MDMA but even less stimulation than MDMA and as such isn't as euphoric or much of a party drug. In combination 5-APB and 6-APB easily beat MDMA, 5-APB, 6-APB, Methylone or Mephedrone on their own in all aspects imo - YMMV of course! ;)

Well this is really good to hear! When you had this experience was it from a branded combo pellet or did you mix powered chems? Awhile back I had both 5 and 6-apb in powdered form but I was really unhappy with the batches I got. They were weak and left me with a day long headache the next day. If the high would have been better I wouldn`t have minded the next day as much.

So this time after waiting 6 months I found some blended 5/6apb pellets. I can`t find any info on the mgs of each chem. Does anyone know how much 5-apb and how much 6-apb are alleged to be in these? I`m starting off with just 1 pellet for today.
Also,I used to get massive nausea from the first batch of 6-apb pellets(2010) and would always puke right before the high kicked in. Any of you have the same issue? I`m hoping that due to less 6-apb in these that I won`t end up yakking into my toilet today.

Thanks for the help and insight!

Are they branded at all Changed-Jug? What colour? There are tan hexagonal pellets kicking about in the UK, some under the Benzo Fury brand name, some I think put together by other vendors to mimic them which contain 50mg 5-APB / 60mg 6-APB FWIW. I would take that with a large pinch of salt because there's no way I can be certain if what you're getting over there originates with the same sources. I'm not sure I should even be making this post at all, but it's accurate for some of the pellets we have our side of the water anyways. Start with one, work up, just as you're intending. I've not had them, but pellets with that combination have generally been well reviewed on one of the other sites I'm on.

Last edited:
Yeah they`re the hexagon pellets from the official 5 dudes. I took one around 335pm and felt something but not much so around 5 I took another pellet. No upset stomach so that`s great but I`m not super messed up either. For some reason these are total creepers. Taking forever to get to the peak but it`s making for a nice day with my girlfriend!

Mixed it with NEK the other night, was wild. probably mixes well with K as well

I ended up eating 4 hexagonal 5-apb/6-apb pellets last night over the course of the day/night. I started off with one at 335pm,then another at 5pm. I had a nice feeling of joy but nothing too pushy or overwhelming. So I ate a 3 pellet of 5/6-apb around 8pm. Then broke up the last pellet I had and plugged it around 1130pm. I had some difficulty focusing my eyes and was grinding my jaw. I played some bass guitar thru a few fuzz pedals and into a good set of head phones. That was a lot of fun.
At 1245am I took about 1.5 grams of mushrooms. I noticed nice visuals and a lightened spirit up until I went to sleep at 350am. Over all a fun night but kind of expensive seeing as how I bought 4 pellets of 5/6-apb and had to take all 4 to get to a satisfactory place.

I think this is much better. Okay guys:

What are you guys thinking about 5-APB, 6-APB and MXE?

But first:
- I'm relatively sure that this could be a very dangerous combination just looking to verify
- IF somebody experienced a trip with this combo: Lemme know!

My most important question:
How long should I wait after a 5-/6-APB trip before starting with MXE? Would you say 2 more or less whole days should be enough??

dont mix them. last time i did mxe 12 hours after 6-apb it left me feeling odd for days

Garchi, really, REALLY, small amounts if you do it at all. 20-30mg absolute tops. I've done it on the back of aMT, 6-APB and aMT + 6-APB combos. Take enough to produce a hole if you were taking MXE by itself, 50mg and up for me, it can get very, very messy. I didn't like it. Small bumps ~10mg-ish can increase the trippiness and sparkle factor quite nicely but I personally don't like the headspace, or the massive confusion that comes at higher doses when the dissociation hits. The stimulation stops you holing so you're in a weird kinda place if you take that much. I don't think the combo is dangerous as such, except you could be a danger to yourself if you go too high, as per MXE on its own anyways in the wrong environment. I wouldn't do it out.

My thoughts on aMT / 6-APB / MXE ( less relevant ) from someone else's TR of the 6-APB / MXE ( more relevant ) combo on its own here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/608102-%286-APB-100mg-MXE-60mg%29-First-time-6-APB-Experienced-with-MXE

Re: MXE on the back of it, I have done it a few times, usually dosing too high cos it's hard to eye-ball a line accurately when it's moving all over the place, but I didn't like it. It's interesting, small doses lifting things a little, but at doses big enough to hole using MXE on its own, the effects are too confusing for me. It prevents the hole happening even at stupid doses ((( Put it this way: On the most recent I bought 500mg MXE with the 6-APB and aMT and lined up what I thought was a trivial amount. Going back to the bag a coupla days later there was enough for a coupla lines < hole worthy. :shock: I may have lost most of it, but I think I actually snorted it all up. ))) so it's like I'm orbiting around it, not physically able to do all that much, not mentally knowing what the fuck I'm doing either. I've had very similar effects at more sensible doses that I've measured out first: ~25mg approx. It's massively disabling, and watching the world shrink so it looks like you're seeing it through the wrong end of a telescope to the point you can no longer interact with it is really quite odd. On the plus side the 6-APB stimulation lifts me out of that relatively quickly compared to the travel out from MXE on its own, so it doesn't last overlong.

Last edited:

Would 6-apb mix with 5-meo-mipt? I have both but am not sure whether they would mix. I have never done 5-meo-mipt but have plenty of experience with 6-apb. Im planning on having some sexy time with the missus that nite to..... so.......

Would 6-apb mix with 5-meo-mipt? I have both but am not sure whether they would mix. I have never done 5-meo-mipt but have plenty of experience with 6-apb. Im planning on having some sexy time with the missus that nite to..... so.......

^ Personally I would never combine a substance on my first time trying it. There's no way of knowing if you'll enjoy it or react well with it, so it's better to try it alone first as it could spoil the combination if it's not quite your thing.

I haven't tried 5-MeO-MiPT itself but if it's anything like 5-MeO-DALT I'm not sure how I'd feel mixing it with 6-APB - the 5-MeO tryptamines can be very euphoric and pleasurable but can sometimes get a bit weird, confusing, and have uncomfortable bodyloads at certain doses or in certain individuals.

I'd give the 5-MeO-MiPT a try by itself, then judge for yourself if it seems like they'd make a good mix. :)