• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-apb - experienced - very trippy!

You mean benzo fury. Benzo fury is only avaliable from 05 because that is their product. Why do so many people get conused over 6apb and benzo fury. I explained all this in another post about the branding etc. If your struggling to understand the differences go find my other posts.
There is no confusion. The branded product contains 6-apb + binder + stimulant. 6-apb is the active ingredient. The active ingredient is also available in powder form without additives.

The UK companies that sell the branded product buy the active ingredient (6-apb) in bulk from a single european manufacturer. This is pelletized for them by adding a binder and whatever else they choose to add, to produce the end product with the silly name. The european manufacturer also sells 6-apb 'as is.' Has done from the beginning.

It is the same story with 'JGG' (I won't promote their product either). 70% 4-MMC, 30% binder + colouring by mass. Same source.

If you are trying to point out that there is only 1 supplier of the branded product (the 'O5'), then that is correct. However, your argument has always been that this is the only product that contains the active ingredient 6-apb, which is clearly bullshit. This has been pointed out to you a number of times on a number of different threads under a number of different aliases.

You are a shill and a crap one at that.
Happy vending :)

Oh man you fail at reading so bad lol. Let me just quote something I said in another thread. Why cant people understand this, they should have made it easier to understand so then people wouldn't get so confused with the whole Benzo Fury, 6apb thing. Now people are getting confused over 5apb thinking its the same aswell

What are you on about? 6-apb is the chemical name. Benzo Fury is the brand name. Do you not see a difference there?

Benzo Fury is the finished product in pellet form with the 6-apb inside. Benzo Fury does not come in a powder because Benzo Fury is a pellet. However 6-apb does come in a powder because that is the chemical.

They are two different things. Benzo Fury is the result of 6-apb and the filler, with the finished product as a pellet. Its quite easy to understand.

Oh man you fail at reading so bad lol. Let me just quote something I said in another thread. Why cant people understand this, they should have made it easier to understand so then people wouldn't get so confused with the whole Benzo Fury, 6apb thing. Now people are getting confused over 5apb thinking its the same aswell
Lets see what else you've said:
Its not hard, its impossible, because the only way to purchase 6-apb is in pellet form. It hasnt been released in powder form. If a site says they are selling 6-apb powder, then it isnt real.
LOL
5HTP does help, i have about 15 after a night on B** F**y
Twat!
Only certain companies have the deal with the 6-apb producers and the place the original poster bought his powder from, isnt one of them.
Shill alert!

Ive spoken to one of the vendors directly, they have bought many samples from other companies and have tested them to see if they are 6-apb. They are not, anybody selling 6-apb as a powder is fake.
Shill alert!

So i said it before and ill say it again. Stop posting these bullshit reports claimining you have 6-apb when it isnt. Get it from one of the real suppliers (cant name any names here), and then come out with a real report please.
Shill alert
f your wondering why somebody has a completely different experience to you, its normal for the moment, untill they get a solid manufacturing process going. My advice, just keep trying, who knows that next pill could be a "good" pill!
Great advice!
If you want my comedown cocktail its:

4 Vitamin C tablets 500mg each
15 5htp tablets
4 Vitamin tablets
2 lucozade drinks
Lavender Oil
30ml of Velerian
6 Milk thistle tablets (if your drinking too)
Lots of chewing gum

Using them all at different times will make you comedown proof.
Tool!

Now fuck off and stop polluting this thread.

First one was a mistake, which was already corrected in future posts as i explained with the branding etc. I should have said "REAL 6-apb as powder is hard to get, but not impossible, because of all the vendors selling fake 6-apb"

Second one is true. You have not heard of 5-htp? http://dancesafe.org/drug-information/ecstasy-and-depression .Read that page, may help you a little.

Third one is also true. Why do you think people are reviving 6-apb in all different colors, smells and textures? Because there are so many vendors selling fake 6-apb. Thats also why the trip reports varies so much.

Fourth one is mostly true. I had spoken to the vendor and judging from the experience people have had with 6-apb, it definitely does not sound like the real thing. Just by reading your trip report, I could tell you had something much weaker or something dodgy. Some people are lucky enough to get 6-apb from other vendors, and when they do, its obvious just by reading their report.

Fifth one is what ive already said. Most people have fake 6-apb. Just read some of the reports of people saying it did nothing, or people saying that it completely fucked them up for days and days. That isnt 6-apb, that's fake 6-apb.

Sixth one is true. There have been many problems with dosages in the pills and they have been different in each batch. Apparently it is all sorted out now, but i haven't had chance to try the latest ones. People getting such different experiences from the 05 vendors was because of the inconsistent dosages.

Seventh one is amazing. Comedown proof. Need I say more.

The same thing is happening with the new synth named 5-apb. A lot of vendors have already started selling fake versions of this. People claiming to receive white powder and others are claiming to receive brown/tan powder. The actual true color should be tan/brown. I cant see this ending well, it sounds like a whole new 6-apb confusion and people like you are going to get confused again. Your going to end up buying white fake 5-apb from some nobody vendor and then wonder why it isn't working. Then you will post here trying to defend it again. Did the 05 put your company out of business or something? Sounds like you have a lot against them.

I cant see this ending well, it sounds like a whole new 6-apb confusion and people like you are going to get confused again.

You were the one, who started to shout "NO real 6-APB in powder form". Don't worry about our confusion. Try to deal with yours in the first place.

no offense...

Oh man somebody else who fails at reading:

What are you on about? 6-apb is the chemical name. Benzo Fury is the brand name. Do you not see a difference there?

Benzo Fury is the finished product in pellet form with the 6-apb inside. Benzo Fury does not come in a powder because Benzo Fury is a pellet. However 6-apb does come in a powder because that is the chemical.

They are two different things. Benzo Fury is the result of 6-apb and the filler, with the finished product as a pellet. Its quite easy to understand.

You don't get it, right?:\

No one said, you were wrong with that comment you quoted above.

But in the FIRST place you talked shit. Ok?

bidybag is full of useless guff and seems to fill all 6apb threads with 05 promotional nonsense.

no-one is listening and it clogs up the threads

officially a nuisance

(^yeah its made you want to not take the risk of trying to buy powder, which is the point from the pellet sellers perspective)

I had some crazy dialogue going through my head which I couldn't get rid off. No idea what it was now and it was quite difficult at the time trying to work out what was going on.

Quiete an old thread, but only just came across this whilst looking for 6-APB trip reports. If this member is still active, can you share any further information on this 'dialogue going through your head'. I ask as I have experienced similar on 6-APB...hearing conversations of friends who are not present at the time, very trippy.

If anyone else has experienced this, would love to know

thanks

Sounds like an enjoyable experience, shame the comments became so cluttered with codshit. Every experience I read about has me more and more interested in 5/6-apb. Has anyone ventured into the erotic on these RC's?

Quiete an old thread, but only just came across this whilst looking for 6-APB trip reports. If this member is still active, can you share any further information on this 'dialogue going through your head'. I ask as I have experienced similar on 6-APB...hearing conversations of friends who are not present at the time, very trippy.

If anyone else has experienced this, would love to know

thanks
Remember the Cronenburg film 'Scanners'? It was like that. =D
My experience was more about my own voice talking nonsense in a loop. Same thing, over and over. It was quite amusing really as I couldn't figure out why I was stuck on this particular theme.

Remember the Cronenburg film 'Scanners'? It was like that. =D
My experience was more about my own voice talking nonsense in a loop. Same thing, over and over. It was quite amusing really as I couldn't figure out why I was stuck on this particular theme.

i just saw it recently and it was one of the best films i have seen, absolute genius