• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5htp yes or no ?

to be honest, when I plan to pill, I take one a day (100mg) monday tuesday wednesday thursday, skip friday and drop on saturday, and when I do that, my rolls are undoubtably better...
then I postload sunday morning and feel muuuuch better.
maybe its placebo but I definately notice the difference

I agree though, if you take it friday or saturday and go out saturday night, it NUKES your roll.. almost to the point of nothingness.

ta for that BigTrancer... just another thing though. say i take a pill on sat nite and get home early sunday morning say 6am. do u normally have 5htp before u head to bed? or on like sunday nite? im guessing when u get home to help u through out the day?

Difficulty buying 5htp

I tried to buy bottles of 100mg 5htp from Vitacost and the site tells me it can not ship that product to Australia. I thought it was legal to import a 3 month supply for personal use?

Can any1 suggest a fool-proof website for ordering quality (cheap) 5htp?

Thanks
:)

i always buy through american nutrition. last lot was purchased approx. 1 month ago. 2 bottles of 120 tablets of 100mg of 5-htp.

no problems from this company so far.
maybe just email the other companies listed in the 5htp thread at the top of the Aus Drug Discussion

Yup....breaka da fuzz, I grabbed 2 bottles of 120 tablets of 100mg each from American Nutrition. Great company - very happy to answer all my 'first time buyer' questions. And no problems with customs either.

We're planning on pre-loading for a few weeks b4 the next event. Take a few days off (Thur-Sat), dump Sat night, and them post-load afterwards. Happy 2 let people how it goes :)

Another happy club natural customer here, arrived within 3 days in Australia, checked and cleared by customs and arrived 7 days later.

Pre loaded last few times but stopped atleast a day or two before dropping.
Then post loaded with 200mg the first day and 100mg for a few days after that.
Felt much better with 5-htp after a busy few months.