• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5HTP / MDMA / LSD and Serotonin Syndrome

The whole dreaming thing is about the most noticable effect iv had. The dreams seem almost realer then real. No typical mood boost or anything, but i dont really comedown anyway

mrephedrine69 said:
Ive found 5HTP to be nothing but snake oil.

I think there are many issues with supplements rather then naturally consumed 5HTP.

Look vitamins, amino acids, neurotransmitters and many other substances contained in fruits and vegetables, when eaten, are also being combined with literally thousands of unknown poly phenols that are also contained in these fruits and vegetables. (edit corrected sentence).

It could be easily argued eating an isolated supplement such as 5HTP without these other poly phenols could be significantly reducing its potential, uptake, or whatever.

That said though wiki claims that eating 5HTP with other another amino acids will decrease absorption. Go figure...

Last edited:
That said though wiki claims that eating 5HTP with other another amino acids will decrease absorption. Go figure...

Strange, I thought the deal with 5-HTP was that it didn't require a transporter to be absorbed, so I'd expect amino acids not to mess too much with it's uptake from the stomach. :\

Damn, can't read the actual article, only the content listing.

Under factors affecting availability of 5-HTP for 5-HT synthesis they mention an amino acid, so that might be it. I wonder how it affects uptake though...

Hey guys,
I tried MDMA for the first time in May, and I have done it more than 20 times since then. The first time of course was amazing, and it was never the same after. The ones I had the first time were pure canadian mollys, and the ones after were Es and some other crap. But anyway, I've had good and bad times, but for some reason, the last 3 times were TERRIBLE. I've been bad tripping like hell, feeling like crap during and after. I take the pill, it takes like an hour and a half at least to hit, and when it hits it feels like shit, it feels exactly like the come down (u know when ur in the "please get out of my body" phase), plus my body temperature changes, I freeze for a minute and melt for another minute!!! Plus, I feel like I wanna throw up (which I do sometimes), and I feel so tired that I wanna sit (which I do) and then I go to sleep!
Does anyone have an explanation for that?

Hey guys,
I tried MDMA for the first time in May, and I have done it more than 20 times since then. The first time of course was amazing, and it was never the same after. The ones I had the first time were pure canadian mollys, and the ones after were Es and some other crap. But anyway, I've had good and bad times, but for some reason, the last 3 times were TERRIBLE. I've been bad tripping like hell, feeling like crap during and after. I take the pill, it takes like an hour and a half at least to hit, and when it hits it feels like shit, it feels exactly like the come down (u know when ur in the "please get out of my body" phase), plus my body temperature changes, I freeze for a minute and melt for another minute!!! Plus, I feel like I wanna throw up (which I do sometimes), and I feel so tired that I wanna sit (which I do) and then I go to sleep!
Does anyone have an explanation for that?

Piperazines

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml

get a pill tester

Try different pills. It reminds me of my time spent with mCPP, something like 80mg I think I had. Felt pretty simmiler to E coming up but then I started spewing heaps and I felt extramly hot. I left the club to cool and then got a bit cold, spewed again and was hot again. Slight visual disterbance as well. At times I wasnt sure if I had pissed my pants because I was all hot and it felt kinda like what warm piss would feel like :p.