Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5F-MDMB-2201, <1mg spice, near death experience

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
After receiving a package in the mail from a Chinese vendor, we (my boyfriend and I) soon could tell that this substance was not the 2FDCK we ordered. It was tan colored and of an earthy ground up consistency. Vendor must have sent us the wrong thing. However, I wanted to make sure it wasn’t still 2FDCK. This was the first of my two experiences with this substance.
I was attending college at this time. Late one evening I cut up three small lines to try out. I was pretty sure this wasn’t 2F because it wasn’t crystallized at all. It was like brown and clumpy. Regardless, I decided to snort it. Right away my nasal passages burned like hell. The burn didn’t go away either, it persisted for an hour. The effects came on slowly. I felt a heavy body load, like I had smoked too much weed. My eyes became bloodshot and I was paranoid. I laid down in my bed hoping to sleep it off. I don’t remember that morning very well. I was still very high, and was extremely paranoid everybody could tell. I didn’t want to go to class but apparently I did anyways. I don’t remember anything of my activities that day. It was like a blackout from weed.

It was after that experience that we came to the conclusion is was a very potent synthetic cannabinoid. My boyfriend compared a lot of photos, and we believe it is 5F-MDMB-2201. Instead of our 2FDCK, the vendor must have switched up our substance. So instead of an ounce of 2FDCK (RC ketamine), we got an ounce of insanely potent spice.

We’ve done more research since then, but there isn’t really anything known about 5F-MDMB-2201. One of his friends asked to buy some, so he did. He described sprinkling a little on the end of his cigarette, and immediately being paralyzed for five minutes in his chair. This stuff is super fucking potent and is not something to be taken lightly.

After more research and looking over what information we could we found that people reported doing under 1mg of the substance as a usual dose. We are now going to dissolve this substance and coat it onto plant matter to sell as spice. However, it only takes 2-3mg of this substance to make 1lb. of spice. We will have this shit forever.

Okay, so the reason I’m typing this out now is because I had a very bad experience trying it again. I had done some GHB earlier that night and was looking for something else to do. I know mixing really anything with GHB is bad, but I thought I had come down enough to where a little weed wouldn’t hurt anything. It was probably 4 hours after I had dosed the GHB. He’s on probation so he was wanting to see if it would show on tests. So, I agreed to take a piss test the next day.

He sprinkled on about 4-5 GRANULES onto the foil. I think I was laughing because he only put such a small amount on. I walked over to the window with the treated foil, lighter, and straw. I kept making fun of it but he persisted that it would be enough. I laughed and then quickly smoked the tiny amount. There wasn’t even much visible smoke. I was sure that this wasn’t going to do anything. However, I WAS TOTALLY WRONG. Not even 10 seconds after I walk from the window to the couch and sit down. An intense body high like nothing else came over me and I was barely able to get to the couch. He asked if I felt it, and then it was all fucked up from there.

I would describe this substance as DMT SPICE. The entire trip felt like hours, but in reality my boyfriend said was between 15-30mins. The whole time I felt nothing, like I was floating. I was stuck in one position, paralyzed. For hours it felt like I was stuck in a DMT time loop. The whole time I could see geometrical patterns and visuals. Bright neon colors, tracers, and faces, but nothing like real world images. During the whole thing I felt like I had to re-surface and come back to the real world. I felt like I had to relearn images and learn to breath again. I learned later that I was in a state of psychosis. The whole time I heard somebody (God or the Universe) talking to me. It was telling me I had to complete these tasks and re-learn everything. I felt like I was moving in a million different ways, figuring out how my body worked and what it took to prove myself that I’m capable of living. At some point I became very nauseous, I don’t remember the feeling of throwing up, but apparently my boyfriend helped me throw up into a plastic bag. All throughout, there was also a voice telling me what to do. It instructed me to breath, swallow, and etc. I completed these tasks. Most importantly was the instruction of BREATH. I knew if I didn’t breath I couldn’t prove myself to God and I would die. The entire time I felt like I was shaking, tremoring. I saw fractures and visuals constantly. After what seemed to be an eternity, I was able to open my eyes and see the real world. EVERYTHING was twisted like DMT or acid (closer to DMT). Everything was fuzzy, glowing, ebbing, twisting, swirling. Did not seem real. All felt like a simulation.

I had strong delusions. I heard a man on the phone, and thought they were going to sell a video of me like this to the press? I don’t know why I thought of this, but it was very disturbing and kept me very paranoid. I stood up, shaking, and still extremely high, saying a bunch of nonsense. I was trying to ask him not to sell the video. I also thought I was in somebody else’s apartment. I didn’t recognize the man on the phone as my boyfriend until much later. The man said everything was going to be alright and asked me to sit down. I didn’t want to sit down because I was scared he was going to do something. However, I followed what he said because I was really dizzy. He offered me some water, and I could barely drink without spilling the cup because I was shaking so bad. I remember laying down for a bit longer, slowly regaining sensible consciousness. I eventually recognized that he was my boyfriend and that I was in our apartment. Although I realized I was having a delusion, I still felt an impending sense of doom. He fell asleep on the bed, and I was still on the couch. When I felt better I went over and fell asleep on the bed too. I woke up today and still couldn’t believe what happened. I feel anxious about the whole thing, and that it was a super big deal.

Today I got some more insight and clarification as to what happened. I believe that some of the voices last night were him talking to me. He was asking me if I was okay and holding my head up so I could breath. He was instructing me to breath. At some point early in the trip I suppose, he came over to see if I was alright. During the trip I thought God was saying “oh you’re high”, “oh you’re reallllly high”. And then he said in an Irish accent “you’re realllly high aren’t ya now?”. Today I asked my boyfriend if he said that, and he said yes. I guess it’s funny now, but it was freaking me out at the time because I couldn’t move or do anything.

He also said that during the whole thing he thought I was on the brink of a seizure. He said that I was shaking and tremoring the entire time, which I felt at some points of the trip. I was anxious because I was so vulnerable. Never has a drug made me feel so vulnerable.

As I’m writing this (12 hours later), I still feel stoned but at least able to function. I am still paranoid and anxious. This whole experience was very scary. It was delirious, super trippy, incomprehensible, and life-threatening. If you were to combine DMT, acid, weed, and Benadryl together you would yield this horrid drug. I wish I could forget about that trip. It makes me so uncomfortable and I still feel like I'm not real.

So all in all, if you hate yourself, love psychosis, and like to feel like your seizing for 3 hours, this drug is for you. If I were you, I would not do 5F-MDMB-2201.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_5fmbdb2201
substancecode_cannabinoids
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_healthissues
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds terrible! I don't trust synthetic cannabinoids one bit. any of them. they are not meant for human consumption.

disclaimer: the anecdote im going to relay was merely something I read on a reddit forum, and have not fact checked it myself. but it did seem plausible based on the effects that noids carry with them.

so the poster on reddit was basically saying that the jwh in the original jwh 73 and all the "spices" was the initials of the guy who first synthed them. and the reason that he was looking into this stuff was to create a compound that destroyed cb1 receptors in order to map the cannabinoid system in slides of mice brains for study. Now like I said, I don't necessarily know if this is true. Id really like some of our more learned members to comment. Im thinking that maybe the researcher created the original jwh compound and some other more nefarious scientists created the subsequent compounds "for human consumption." Judging by the awful affects of all of...well all of them from my perspective, it does make sense. the effects profile of these compounds suggests damage. they may not actually destroy the receptors as they are active in some ways, and may just not be active in the brains of lesser mammals. Indeed needs further research.

Id like to see research into the 17 or so actual cannabinoids in cannabis. lets play with them instead of creating poisons.

Some of the early-generation synthetic cannabinoids I think are decent, but still nowhere near as good as cannabis. Most of the newer ones should be classified as chemical weapons. I wouldn't touch them, with a 10-foot pole.