• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5f-akb-48

lostinthespace

Bluelighter
Been a while from I've shown my ugly face up on here. But anyway....

Oh and before you start to tell me how bad and evil 'noids are - save it. Seriously. Each to his own.

Recently I have been smoking a lot of a "herbal" blend that has quite a high level of 5F-AKB-48. I'm not going to discuss prices - but lets just say I am getting large amounts of this blend for absolute buttons.

The blends contains (or, at least they say it contains) 15% 5F-AKB-48. which works out at 150mg per gram!

I can also procure large amounts of 5F-AKB-48 very cheaply too.

I'm wondering is it worth my while just buying the 'noid itself - I don't mind chasing it off some foil. But what I really want to know, could this be vaped in a glass pipe (Dont really like foil).

Just thinking about the economics on this one.

Cheersies.

1 gram of 5f-akb-48 mixed with 40 grams of herb base makes a very potent mix, I really doubt %15 is correct.

yeah i thought that was rather speculative. thanks mindseye! do you think i could vape this in a glass pipe? or a metal one?

the one i have right now is a metal elbow joint type. The kind that looks like an "L" or 'straight' "J" when you hold it lengthwise vertically (if you understand what I mean).

I was thinking maybe if I removed the screen, held at in L formation (so that that bowl is parallel with my feet). Then to put a little 5fakb48 onto the threads on the inside of the bowl, and apply heat to the outside of the bowl. This would be similar to chasing it off foil more or less wouldn't it?

I'm not looking for a method thats amazing for absorption. The drug being as potent as it is I have plenty of time to experiment with different vaping techniques. But for pleasures sake I would rather have a few solid "leads" with the equipment I currently have (pipe, foil). I intend on picking up a nice glass piece sometime this week. Maybe the day before my stuff touches down here.

Many thanks in advanced & much love.

What about with a glass bottle? Similar to a lightbulb? Anyone ever vaped 'noids using one of those?

i concur the ratio you stated is quite high (i ususually use .5/0.6 grams of 5f akb48 to 10 grams of herb for a good blend)

anyway i found vaping it off foil quite effective as a method, furthermore the quantity to smoke is rather small so i consider it to be a very good roa

just pay attention not to od (you don't necessarily need a scale, just test a very little amount ane build your dose up from there) coz it's powerful stuff.
a lightbulb works ok but foil is better esp if you're already good at chasing

Yeah I had pretty much concluded that the ratio the vendor gave me was bullshit, thanks!
I've chased AM-2233 before, a whole gram lasted me like a week. Although I don't think am-2233 is anywhere near as potent. Can't be sure though, was like ~2 years ago.

Getting excited to try this now :D

make sure to report back ;) and start with very low amounts even if you have a tolerance, i noticed vaping is more potent by dose than smoking (e.g. in a cigarette) and also you can redose immediately or after a short time if you're not high enough

make sure to report back ;) and start with very low amounts even if you have a tolerance, i noticed vaping is more potent by dose than smoking (e.g. in a cigarette) and also you can redose immediately or after a short time if you're not high enough

I have been in contact with my supplier. I should receive my goods tomorrow. Very eager and excited I must say (albeit using 5f-akb-48 moderately/heavily in smoking blends the past 6 weeks or so) to give this a whirl.

Check this space!!

Stay safe all & much love <3

On the two occasions I've had 5f-akb-48 (a light dusting in a hand rolled cigarette, smoked) I've had quite terrible nightmares. Last night, which is the last night I'll be using 5f-akb-48, I smoked a cigarette with it in and a few hours later fell asleep then felt like I was having a seizure. It seemed to last a LONG time but I was aware of it. Frightening experience.

I had a normal cigarette and went back to bed only to notice I was having the most awful dream or another seizure, I remember actually trying to call out loud for help but only managed some kind of mumbled whine.

An hour later and I felt okay. Back to sleep and it happened again.

I'm binning it. I've experienced weed/skunk/various cannabinoid over the past couple of years and never wish to experience a 'trip' like that again. It was frightening. This has only happened with this RC.

If you get on with it then that's good, but I'm out.

Been a while from I've shown my ugly face up on here. But anyway....

Oh and before you start to tell me how bad and evil 'noids are - save it. Seriously. Each to his own.

Recently I have been smoking a lot of a "herbal" blend that has quite a high level of 5F-AKB-48. I'm not going to discuss prices - but lets just say I am getting large amounts of this blend for absolute buttons.

The blends contains (or, at least they say it contains) 15% 5F-AKB-48. which works out at 150mg per gram!

I can also procure large amounts of 5F-AKB-48 very cheaply too.

I'm wondering is it worth my while just buying the 'noid itself - I don't mind chasing it off some foil. But what I really want to know, could this be vaped in a glass pipe (Dont really like foil).

Just thinking about the economics on this one.

Cheersies.

This one put me in the hospital even though I was safely using it so may be something to consider. If you develop flank pain and urine retention go to the E.R . But you know, individual body chemistry is probably playing a role. My friend smokes a ludicrous amount of this one and other than addiction he's not had any adverse side effects at all. Some days he goes through 300 mgs plus smoking off foil throughout the day. He's also paranoid and has developed really delusional thoughts involving Jesus and and his immediate family being controlled by demons. He was a little off beforehand but I think his excessive use has probably brought some pre existing mental conditions to head.

Edit. I was obviously kidding about side effects he and I have obviously had very bad reactions to this shit. He's the "idgaf about what you think ima do it anyway" type, so maybe something to consider when you say you don't want any HR advice. I sure wish someone would've told me, hey so you might piss a little blood, almost die from dehydration due to your kidneys backing up and poisoning you so bad you can't stop throwing up or shitting, mkay?

Last edited:
Had a cousin who loved those chemicals.......took him a while to stop......but nontheless to each there own

Yeah I was using it in a vape pen as well. Just be careful the guy I talked about before smokes a large pile to get to sleep an wakes up every hour to redose. This has been going on for awhile now and you can really tell, he looks like shit.

Yeah I was using it in a vape pen as well. Just be careful the guy I talked about before smokes a large pile to get to sleep an wakes up every hour to redose. This has been going on for awhile now and you can really tell, he looks like shit.

I ended up doing the same thing with pretty much any of the potent noids I came across. Granted, it's been well over a year ago, but I'd smoke AM-2201, 5FUR144, 5fPB22 etc. off foil like hourly, especially while trying to sleep.

It does make you look like shit. Dark circles under the eyes, constant lethargy. Withdrawals were pretty noticable too.

I was smoking off foil though.