• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nodding off at inappropriate times

highhooked

Bluelighter
I know it has to have happened to most of you and i want to hear some funny, or maybe not so funny, stories.

I dont have any really good ones unfortunately but i have dropped the occasional drink all over myself while nodding out and burnt myself with a cigarette recently ha.

Anyone care to share?

"Inappropriate times" ha-ha
I've done the same, burnt my t-shirt with a cigarette
Once I woke up underneath the coffee table. lolz

Last time I nodded, I had a guy friend over and watching tv in my room.
I was sitting up and next thing you know I'm falling off the bed and was
wedged between the bed and dresser.

good times

I would say that holidays will be up there for most people.

A couple of Christmas' ago I was nodding at midnight when we exchange gifts. Luckily, I had been drinking a few beers, so my family thought I was just kinda passing out since it was after-all midnight. Nobody really said anything, except for when I came out of a nod saying some random stuff.

I've nodded out into a bowl of soup in front of my parents. I've nodded out while getting a blowjob. Lol. :p

I watched the movie "Candy" & the part when the guy & girl get married & they are at the reception at her moms house & the guy goes & shoots up in the bathroom & then comes out & sits on the couch & nods out while some guy is talking to him at his wedding reception & his wife comes over & wakes him up.

Everyone is looking at him like something is up & the girls parents both know they both use drugs, very embarrassing & cant imagine being in that spot on my wedding day.

my 21st birthday, my parents took me to this extremely nice restaurant and i nodded out into my $65 lobster dinner

ugh, terrible feeling to nod out and realize people are looking at you like uhhh is everything ok? haha

many years ago when i worked construction we were doing floor tiles in a school over the summer so there was practically no one there with the exception of a few janitors. i was working on cutting tiles and he came in and made small talk and from what im told, i started talking to him then kinda trailed off and nodded out for a few seconds then popped back up. my boss was furious haha, he was a coke/tweek head so he hated dope, he used to smoke ice and lay floor tile like a machine.

plus all sorts of holidays, nodding out in front of my family with little pinned up eyes. one time i had missed my shot and i was pissed so i said fuck it and did another one so i could get that rush, little did i know the missed shot was practically just as strong and after the 2nd one 20min in i was gone. waaaay too high to do anything. i kept drinking redbull and smoking cigs trying to stay up.

shitty when you want to nod but you know you cant, and you struggle to keep your lead filled eyelids from slamming shut lol

u

shitty when you want to nod but you know you cant, and you struggle to keep your lead filled eyelids from slamming shut lol

Uhhh I know that feeling

Its bad when you're chillin with the rents or some other people who don't do drugs or dope or something. Then, when they realize youre nodding they don't wake you up lol. When you do wake up it's hell explaining why you're ass just fell asleep while chillin with everyone haa.

My brother used to nod off all the time around my parents and it would always piss me off! Especially because it meant he was higher then me!

The worst was @ my Grandfather's birthday. We were at this swanky restaurant with all our family and he kept nodding off next to me and Id have to nudge him to wake up. My aunts and uncles kept looking at us. The worst is when he'd nod off, then come back and try to interject in a conversation that was going on next to him. He just came off as a blabbering idiot.

^^^hahahaa thats the funnies when someone is nodding out and comes into a conversation late and starts trying to talk about the same thing.... This person also makes an ass out of themself in the process lol

One time, a girl friend/homie (not girlfriend) and I had been doing xanax, coke, dope, drinking, everything all day long. And by 1-2am we decided to hit up a local Denny's cause we always got the fucking mad dope/xanax munchies and I was REALLY craving a belgian waffle lmao. So we get in there, and I'm basically in a complete state of blackoutness, we sit down at a booth and at first glance the waitress could tell I was on something because my face fell flat onto the table as we got comfortable in the booths and she was passing out the straws getting ready to order our drinks. My home girl was kicking me under the table to try and keep me up (she was high but not as high as me). The entire time waiting for the waffle, I was passing out and everyone was watching me but I didn't give a shit lol. Then the waffle finally came, and when I seen it I shouted "FUCK YEAH! OMG!" not realizing how loud I actually was. Then even though I was so excited to eat it, after buttering/syruping it up, I nodded out once again, but fell right into the plate and got syrup and shit on my face. I somehow managed to finish it and we dipped out. Ended up not having anywhere to go so we went to Meijer and bought a dope ass blanket that I still have to this day (and my current GF has no knowledge of how/why I have it), and my homegirl and I slept in the front seat (only seat) of my old F150 in the parking lot of a ghetto ass apartment complex close to Detroit. Shit was wild, great times, but I don't miss being that much of an addict for ANYTHING. Hope y'all enjoyed =D

I nodded off on the toilet before and someone kept knocking....*no answer*. I finally came out in like an hour and told my brother that I just needed to take a huge shit.

driving mum home in the car on too much valium, neurontin and oxy. stopped at a red light, nodded out and had her in my ear "wake up, what's wrong with you" kinda thing. she knew what was up but nothing much came of it. she set the rules straight after that so you won't catch me doing that again running errands with her. the doses i was on were ridiculous to say the least, quite shameful.

same thing happened with dad the other day but i blew it off as no sleep which he was aware of. it was another benzo, alcohol and opiate induced nap though having little tolerance to benzos at the moment snuck up on me - normally it's a walk in the park but i know better now. fucking stupidity :|

Nodding off when youre driving is inappropriate.so is nodding off in the bathroom when you should be in class. So is arriving to class late, then nodding out throughout class. Taking a nap in the darkroom.

I've nodded out in the most inappropriate places, and I've never done h
Amphetamines are what caused my problem, prescribed ones like aderall. I would scare the crap out of people all the times, especially my parents. Nothing like the skinny sickly add kid passed out on the couch in the dark with the tv blastin loud tunes while his eyes are wide open. Sleeping with ur eyes open sucks. Thanks god I don't take any adhd meds no more

One more ting, nodding out from morphine while the bathtub overflows with cold water, caressing your feet with the freezy freezy.....good/bad times I look back on occasionally

Last edited:
was thinking about this the other day, have had a few shameful moments lol..me and my gf we're both nodding out on oxy and playing around, ended up nodding off with my fingers still inside her, luckily we were both out of it lol.
Another time we were both in bed nodding again, i was watching tv and drinking beer, woke up to my gf yelling 'WTF..WAKE UP' turns out i nodded off with a full beer in my hand, sheets were soaked and had to change them over with new ones 4 in the morning. Have nodded out a handful of times on the toilet too of course. Head in keyboard moments come to mind as well

....damn it nodding is awesome

ended up nodding off with my fingers still inside her, luckily we were both out of it lol.

Another time we were both in bed nodding again, i was watching tv and drinking beer, woke up to my gf yelling 'WTF..WAKE UP' turns out i nodded off with a full beer in my hand, sheets were soaked and had to change them over with new ones 4 in the morning.

Hahaha fingers inside her... classic. Still laughing here :)

Beers/Drinks happens to me few times.

Few years back on Dillies...woke up with melted ice cream all over my chest, couch. Took me a while to clean up....I just crave sweet desserts on opiates.

Been a long time since touched opiates.