• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatass

Bluelighter
GHB*
PCP
Oxycontin*
Hydrocodone
hydroorphone*
oxymorphone
6-APB*
DOx*
2C-T-2
2C-P*
3-MEO-PCP*
Ice
5-MEO-MIPT*
3-FMC
4-FMC*
Quaaludes (any)
Secobarbital
Flunitrazepam*
Nimetrazepam

all i can think of for the moment, might update.

u?

LOL, so funny to see this post now, done most (all that are available and still exist in my country) not all were worth it, some were though...( haha 4 years later)

LOOOLL 7 years later

Last edited:
Ketamine
Oxycontin
Ice
MDMA (Crystal)
5 MEO-MIPT
2C-P
Cocaine
Mephedrone
6-APB
Salvia Divinorum
DXM

Last edited:
I would love to try those ketamine gummy things I seen in the other thread they seem sick!!! So placid in the sense of a gummy in which desolves in like 20 minutes yet gives u dissociative affects... pretty cool if u ask me, plus they look kinda like kandy u can throw em in with laffy taffy like it aint nothin lol... but I wanna try more shrooms n all sorts of acid n shit... prolly an endless list but I be craving for them ketamin gummies I aint neva seen in person lol the texture n taste seems like a perfect combo delicious lol

MDA
Oxycontin
5 MEO-MIPT
Salvia
PCP
Mephedrone
LSA
2C-B
2C-I
2C-P
GHB

gah, short list for me, ive done so much already

Mescaline
bk-MDMA
2C-B-Fly
AMT
DOC
DOB
DOI

1. Ketamine
2. Smoked DMT
3. Methaqualone
4. Seconal/Nembutal
5. Hydromorphone
6. DOM
7. 3-Meo-PCP
8. DOC
9. LSD

well this is a list of drugs you have never done obviously,so that will be hard as i have tried most drugs, maybe some of the drugs with numbers and letters for names would be cool,other than the ones I have already tried like 2-cb,etc...ketamine again would be cool,only had it a few times,had mescaline a few times and it was great,also smoking Opium again is one thing i want to do again.I have smoke dopium 2 times and wish I could smoke it again but the times I smoked opium there was only a small amount to go around and was a rare find both times,so I only got to smoke out on opium 2 times but it was way cool...Can't think of any other drugs I want to do that I have not tried already,but there are a lot out there that never are in circulation outside of a chemists lab somewhere ...lol...dunno,give me a list of all drugs and I could name some but as for regular drugs,I only say more of what I have already had,like ketamine,opium,and mescaline...

Yeah, this can't be a "haven't tried yet, but want to" right? I mean you have to have tried Oxycodone and Hydrocodone, phatass, right?? Well my list is of things I haven't gotten to try, or tried but want a different method...

2C-B
2C-E
2C-I
Mescaline (extracted)
Cacti (Peyote, San Pedro)
Oxymorphone (IV, I've tried other ways)
Demerol (IV)
4-aco-DMT
5-meo-DMT
DMT (Oral, Ayahuasca or Pharmahuasca)
MDE
MDAI
Flunitrazepam
Nitrazepam
Triazolam
Injectable Hydrocodone (I can dream right?)

None. I've already tried plenty of drugs, and I don't really intend on trying more.

I guess I'm past the "experimenting" stage with drugs. :\

#1 without a doubt is DMT. (smoked)

Ketamine, there's fucking none of it in the midwest.
Mescaline if I'm ever in the southwest in the desert with friends but that's an old daydream, ha.
Otherwise nothing really. "More heroin" maybe? Actually like a bump of coke, so people can stop asking me why I've never done it. Augh.

and this, cuz it's true. I've had every drug under the sun except those two put in front of me (Ket and Mesc).

And Defective, I know your current situation, but if you're living in Chi and can't find H, yer just not trying hard enough, or are just too careful (like me nowadays :( ) I've got more subs than I know what to do with, so I'd love to get back on the horse, but all my friends quit and it's crazy to go alone to the wild west. :p

There are also several strains of shrooms I'd love to try before I die.

Well dont I feel like the lucky little goose. A good number of these substances y'all are listing are 5 feet away from me in my box :D

Drugs I have but have not tried yet. though plan on doing so soon:

DOM (taking my first dose of many next week)
DOC (plan on taking my dose in a month or so)
6-APB (have one legit dose than I plan on taking soon)
Methaqualone (have 350mg but dont want to ingest unless I can get more)
2C-B-Fly (this ones a bit of a cheat. I dont have it yet, but will have it soon)

Drugs I do not have but want to try some day:

25C-NBOMe (getting some in a few weeks to try!)
HOT-7
3-MeO-PCE
DOT (Aleph-1)
O-desmethyltramadol
Secobarbital
MMDA-3a
5-Methyl-MDA

Last edited:
Oxymorphone
Carfentanil
Sufentanil
3-methylfentanyl
O-desmethyltramadol
7-hydroxymitragynine
7-acetoxymitragynine
2C-G-5
2C-P
2C-D
mescaline
PCP
3-MeO-PCP
3-HO-PCP
3-MeO-PCE
4-HO-PCP
4-MeO-PCE
deschloroketamine
4-methylaminorex
Aminorex
MMDA
MMDA-2
MMDA-3a
Aniracetam
Oxiracetam
Pramiracetam
Nefiracetam
Phenylpiracetam

Last edited:
MMDA-2
5-MeO-MiPT ("moxy")
Impentamine
Phenylpiracetam
4-methylaminorex
GHB
2-methyl-2-butanol
Diethyl ether
NBOMe-Mescaline
2C-P
AET
5-MeO-AET (if it exists)
6-APB
PCP
5-MeO-DALT ("daxy")
MDA
Hydergine
DMT ("deemsters")
5-MeO-DMT
Salvia divinorum
4-OH-DiPT ("iprocin")
Kratom (maybe. still not sure about opis)

4-AcO-DiPT
N-ethylnorketamine (+ 3-MeO: thanks FnB)
3-MeO-PCE
NBOMe 2C-C/I (+ NBMD xxx, if they're any good)
MMDA
Ganesha
Lysergic acid morpholide
Ibogaine
And despite everything I've tried, I've never even come close to tasting opium. I don't know why it's been so elusive but I feel like I have to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.