• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - 2nd Time - Jesus Was Really an Intergalactic Astronaut - hah!

White Flag

Bluelighter
I title this: Jesus Was Really An Interstellar Astronaut - hah! That's a joke... hehe...
Drug: methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine (MDMA, Ecstasy, Rolls, Beans), Pot
Dose: (1) One Smiley
I did MDMA for the second time last night. This was my second try, I haven't done this in about 2 and a half to 3 years and my first experience wasn't too great for me since I was constantly around people I didn't like. A short trip report on this time:
10:25 p.m. - Pick up pills, they're Smileys. Word is these are good.
10:35 p.m. - Find Gas Station to buy water, eat pills.
11:20 p.m. - Pills kick in a little slower than usual, I wasn't expecting to even find MDMA tonight, so I ate before I left the house. Oh well, come up starts off just like last time and everything begins to feel more friendly and talkative.
11:40 p.m. - Come up is wonderful, we've met up with cool people and are talking in front of a Hollywood Video. We smoked a bowl in the car on the way there, it helped a little... oh, and I stress this: We had a designated driver who smoked only pot and drove the speed limit on cruise control.
11:58 p.m. - D, my fellow Xplorer for the evening, decides to buy a half-eighth of crypto so we can seriously turn on. We split up with our current guides connected to reality and go off on a side-quest: Get half-eighth.
12:15 a.m. - Friend is asleep, but he sends another kid out with the herb. I am horribly friendly to him and before he leaves and apoligize, letting him know that I'm rolling. I noticed that he was overwhelmed by our kindness from the minute he came into the car and I'm sure he went right back upstairs, woke my friend up, and said we were his favorite customers.
12:30 a.m. - Meet up with companions from earlier in the Hollywood Video parking lot. There is another car in the parking lot and when we pull in, he turns the lights in his car off. I immediately become suspicious, and eye the car the entire time. I'm having this teriffic fucking time toying with the idea of that being a cop or a drug dealer or something totally ridiculous when our friends drive in, we pull out and follow.
12:45 a.m. - Parking in an apartment complex parking lot out on the intercoastal, armed with menthol ciggies and 1.7g of high grade ganja. This is probably the safest feeling place I've ever been - a memory from rolling there and loving ever minute of it for no reason as well as never being bothered there. The moment we came here, I started peaking. Me eyes would feel like there were pouches around them, as if on allergies, but it felt funny and interesting instead of annoying. I would zone out and stare at something, like a single star, and come back to periodically. Every time I'd zone out and began staring at a star, songs that I would consider weird (Damien III, White Rabbit are the only two I can remember off the top of my head) would play through my head and a sort of blueprint would be layed out across the sky centered around that star. The blueprint, everytime, appeared to be a HUGE flying saucer, like the one from Independence Day. I obviously don't take this seriously, but I thought it was a VERY nice little addition.
1:30 a.m. - Begin coming down into a marijuana like high. The speediness from the methamphetamine in the pill has worn itself away and now I'm sprawled on the lawn chair, smoking cigarette after cigarette like some nicotine-frenzied madman, menthol just felt so good going into the lungs... damn you, seratonin.
2:00 a.m. - Comedown is slowing to a halt and leaving me in a neutral hangover. Its not fun and twisted like DXM, but its not bad like alcohol... just there. This morning, marijuana seems to have had good effects on the hangover and seemingly intensified it.
2:45 - With half a box of Teddy Grahams, A glass of Mountain Dew, and a big slab of lasagna floating around in my stomach, I lay down to go to sleep and snooze rather quickly.
Summary - D said to me:
"Its not what I'm looking for, I mean... I'm thoroughly satisfied, but its not what I'm looking for."
I have to second that. I loved ever minute of it and I consider this my second try at a first time.

I enjoyed reading this, thanks for following the forum guidelines :)
We had a designated driver who smoked only pot and drove the speed limit on cruise control.
Watchout, smoking and driving is dangerous... :\
Nice report ;)

When I smoked on E I felt almost nothing of the pot. This could be for 1 of two reasons 1. I was rolling and for some odd reason it doesn't effect me or 2. I have built a huge tollerence to pot. Still though, we smoked like 5 bowls and I had a personal to myself. I still didn't feel anything. All in all it rocked, but still "Its not what I'm looking for, I mean... I'm thoroughly satisfied, but its not what I'm looking for."