• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 50 mcg/hr Fentanyl Patch with no Tolerance

White Indica LaLa

Greenlighter
Hey folks. I'm highly experienced with all sorts of opiates from codeine to IV heroin but have no tolerance at the moment. Last time I used Fentanyl patches I had an 80mg a day Methadone tolerance and a 75 mcg patch barely kept withdrawals away and gave a very weak opioid feeling. I put a 50 mcg per hour patch on about 30 minutes ago and feel pretty sedated already with a weak buzz. Took 10 mgs of Ambien about 2 hrs ago and just took 0.5 mgs of xanax. They say the patches take 8 hours to kick in fully but this has never been my experience. My friend who's prescribed these says it never takes more than an hour to "feel it". There are lots of scare stories about the patches, anyone with real life experience?

At first I was like you'd probably be fine, then I read you took half a mg of xanax...

That amps the risk up, a lot, even though that's a low dose.

I'm pretty benzo tolerant and literally felt nothing from the xanax. I typically take 40 mg a day of Valium, up to 60 and up to 90mg of Ambien

Last summer and I was using between 50 and 100 mg of methadone a day. Right now I haven't used opioids in a couple weeks and it was 60 mgs methadone which I got pretty high on. I can feel 3 or 4 8 mg Diaudids pretty good but no nod or anything. According to conversion charts, the 50 mcg patch is equal to 18-26 mg dilaudid so I figure im good. Put it on 2 hrs ago and no signifigant high just a small buzz similar to maybe 20mgs of oxy but slightly less euphoric and more sedating

Do not combine Benzos+Fentanyl, expecially if you have no tolerance to the latter at the moment.

Woke up this morning just fine lol. Not seriously effected per se. The sedation is strong compared to the euphoria which is comparable to a couple of Percocets maybe with hydroxyzine added to potentiate. Eyes aren't even seriously pinned or anything. Haven't used opiates in weeks and even then it was only for a couple days then back to opiate free so I have really no tolerance only lots of opiate experience. I must say the scare stories are STRONGLY blown out of proportion and the ods must come from people gumming them or smoking them or some dumb shit. Feeling pretty good after taking 1mg Xanax. A light, long lasting opiate high which definitely feels good, minimal itching compared with any opiate, feels synthetic I suppose but less euphoric high at this dose then even a dilaudid 8 or anthing morphine based. Can compare it only in strength/euphoria to a couple Vicodins or Percocets without all the side effects, itching nausea etc. Pretty cool, very clean buzz if a little overrated.

These are the non gel patches so I cut another in half and applied it to the skin, feeling an initial warmth and euphoria almost immediately, nothing overwhelming though

I'm on 100mcg/hr right now. Worked my way up from tramadol, hydro, oxycodone, oxycontin, morphine, patches, pils, back to patches. Im on patches now, all this for severe constant pain management, i was abusing my pills so im back o patches, harder for me to abuse them.
I first started on 50's, my doctor decided i was well tollerant to opiates by then. A few monthes later uped to 75's, same later to 100's. Unfortunately for me i got no high or uforia on the patches. Which for work was great. Im a shop welder, making big heavy stuff moving them with cranes and all. Didnt need to be fuzzy in the head moving that shit around.
My, who is a nurse knows good and well the effects of these drugs and their potency, so she keeps pretty good tabs on me. She can tell when im a little "too happy", so i need to be carefull how i try to play around with my stuff. The only time i get a little buzz or light headed is when i chew/suck on a fresh patch. But unfortunately these are barely making a dent in my pain.
So my advice is to be carefull with your patch. If youre feeling the effects within an hour of putting on a patch be real careful. If you have stuff to do in the world during the day id take it easy adding other pills to the mix with a patch on. I have on occasion felt overly buzzed or light headed because of patch placement. Usually on the top of my foot, i tape them on, plus the pressure from my socks and shoes seemed to squeeze more fent i to my system. I actually took the patch off for a bit. I was at work, didnt need to have an accident.
So my advice is to becareful and have fun. Iand the rest of us im sure dont want to loose a member due to OD.

Thanks. Feeling pretty good at the moment I think they've taken full effect. Got some pretty good nodding last night and if I sit still long enough catch a slight nod during the day. Pupils are pinned a bit, nothing crazy though. Nice itchy euphoria. Feels more similar to Oxys than morphine, H, dilaudid or any other strong opiate I can think of. Quite nice, the people who claim to not get high on these transdermally must have quite a tolerance

can someone please tell me why a "nod" is something to get/fiend for/conquest?

whenever i nodded off i always felt like i overdid it, waste of pills...etc....

can someone please tell me why a "nod" is something to get/fiend for/conquest?

whenever i nodded off i always felt like i overdid it, waste of pills...etc....

I agree, I don't like the nod myself......you're just sitting/laying there in lala land.

I like to enjoy a movie, surf the net, etc.......

Eh, nod is the best part...notice people who don't like the nod are oxy/hdro/other stimunlating opiates and the nod people like the stuff derived from morphine. I like the energy part during a day when i was doing it, then to nod at night. All opiates either oxy to morphine give me energy, but the ones derived from morphine tend to give better nods, as oxy is more stimulating...Now on Subs, which are very energising by themselves, but a nod can be achieved with multiple grams of Gabapenitn a large dose of benzo's (like 4 bars) and some weed...take the Gabapentin throughout the day then by night take the benzo of choice and nod,ha, gotta get some benzo's offline soon. Oh DO NOT do that mix of Sub and stuff unless you are on it for maintaince and also have tolerance to benzo's, even so start slow.