• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

What is "The Void"

well... the thread is the question. i didn't know if the void effect that i've vaguely heard about is psychedelic specific, so i didn't know where to put it. if this thread is in the wrong place..... sorry

This is what I was thinking of:

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/intel/02052/02052.html

[snip]

In April 2000, the New York Drug Enforcement Task Force targeted an individual suspected of producing a DMT analog, 5-methoxydimethyltryptamine, at his residence [edited for content-- sorry, you can't post that info here.]

[snip]

Capsules, not pills or tabs, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to be posting my full-on experience soon, having recently acquired 2grams of 5-meo-dmt. I had a very small amount yesterday, not enough to leave my body, but enough to cause a very very powerful experience for about 5 minutes, which was amazing.
I havent read through the whole thread yet, but has anyone insufflated any before? I might be interested to try that method if it produces positive results.

about the next "big hit", it will not be 5-meo-dmt. [edit.]

Last edited by a moderator:
5-meo-dmt will never be a 'big hit', its not addictive, so there wont be addicts selling their clothes to get it, its really powerful, which scares some people off, not everyone who does it likes it or wants to do it again, and those who use it usually dont use it *that much*.

ya it is way too strong to become popular unless some method is found to find everyones 'perfect' dose. i think its out there for most of us, for me its around 9 or 10mg. i think we all need better scales to figure this stuff out to a more sophisticated degree. as in, wow, 8.5mg is so much different than 9.0mg etc. because that's how i think this stuff works, a lot more dose sensitive than people think.

On a different note, how do you find is the best way to freebase your doses? Ive tried a few ways, but always seem to lose smoke and/or just not get nearly as much substance inhaled as was actually being heated.

perceptionist said:
On 5-MeO-DMT, most people report a +4 and experience of "the void" and a death-rebirth process... this man claims on higher doses to visit a sort of hyperspace similar to N,N-DMT: http://members.cox.net/toadvenom/wallace.htm

Most people claim that one goes unconscious at these levels... so, is there any truth that much higher doses can lead to realms similar to DMT?

I am very curious about this report. The first time I brokethrough, I'm not sure if I was unconscious or not (I have never felt before what it is like to be unconscious). My body collapsed through a mirror and I was unaware (in the traditional sense) of this happening. But at the same time, I was aware of absolutely everything, including my body falling through the mirror. It's just at that point everything was the same and it hurt but it wasn't hurting me.

Anyway, I would be very interested in trying something like this if I could find similar reports.

This stuff is more literally hippy crack than nitrous oxide. I actually bought a base pipe for this. I weghed out various rock weights. 1.57mg first. 2.63 second. 3.18 third. Problem is the base doesn't all vaporize. The second dose I took the 2.63, I felt was lame. Weaker than the first. Then I noticed a puddle in the bulb of my freebase pipe...I think I need a crack lighter to smoke hippy crack, cause it won't all vaporize with a regular butane lighter.

Effects wise, this stuff is a blast. Wonderful body rush. Joyous feeling. Lots of weirdness and visual stuff thats not there but feels like it should be. Kind of right on the edge. Would love a breakthrough on this stuff but kind of respectful. Have several dozen more doses to play with, so its just a matter of time.

^^^ Could you expound (I realize it is extremely difficult to put this into language) a bit on the differences between "the void" and your high-level experiences?

yes, I agree to the above. I've seen numerous 5-meo-dmt trips and a few around 25mg. Most doses closing and everything topping 20mg smoked (with proper technique so that you get most of the powder vapourized) result in a black-out, sometimes a very restless or even violent one. I'd say 15mg is the limit, beyond which I find it more or less useless to go, since you just don't remember a thing of the trip.

last night i relived the experience... in my sleep

i knew that flashbacks were far from uncommon for people who had had traumatizing experiences, but wasn't expecting one after my fantastic ones.

it was a good surprise for me
but i'm sure it can really fuck up your life in the other case (if it keeps happening)

it was dulled compared to the real experience, but far from being just a dream

^^^
I wouldn't consider that a flashback. Also, dreams dont' fuck up your life. It's a dream. You wake up, and you're still the same person. Traumatic dream experiences only carry over into your waking life if you've got other serious mental problems...in which case the dreams are only a symptom of a much larger problem. Just my opinion...

i know what a dream is
i know what i felt
it happened during my sleep, but it was not "just a dream"

it didn't feel like i remembered the experience, it felt like i relived it
i felt it again, better than i could remember while awake
i didn't dream the smoking part either

call it a dream if you want, if this dream made me relive the experience, i don't see how it's different from a flashback

if someone had had a traumatizing experience and relived it in the same way regularly, that could fuck up his mental health.
imagine being scared every night that you might go to sleep to wake up in hell

No offense, but I know a little better than you do what a dream is, as I have dedicated a very large amount of time to studying this state of mind. In fact, I have had numerous drug experiences while dreaming. Two of them have been while dreaming lucidly.
if someone had had a traumatizing experience and relived it in the same way regularly, that could fuck up his mental health.
imagine being scared every night that you might go to sleep to wake up in hell
Yea that would suck, but the dream isn't the problem. Being scared every night before you go to sleep is... Your dreams are largely a product of the mindset you are in during the minutes leading up to the moment you fall asleep.

No offense, but I know a little better than you do what a dream is
if it pleases you, no problem
but i know what i felt a little better than you do :)