Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-HTP: too expensive??

EAZY-PING

Bluelighter
I have spent all morning trying to find a cheap easy way to aquire some 5-htp, but had no luck.
It seems like I got to pay a shipping fee of $40 U.S. plus the price for the actual product. F#%* that!!!
I found a place in Australia that has the shit but will only sell to Queenslanders, I'm from Victoria so thats not very helpfull.
So i supose I'm going to have to class it as a richmans cure for coming down, especially when the american shipping price is the same ammount as buying two more eccys over here.

All you richmen who have used the shit, how good does it work and is it worth spending all that money on. I've been meaning to get some for ages because my girlfriend and I have stopped having E because of the nasty days that follow.

Fuck it, maybe I should get into acid.

$40 for shipping...8o

Are you sure? I think you may have read it wrong. You may have to pay a figure like that for express air delivery with insurance etc but you don't need it.

I get my supply on line from California and have it shipped via the simple cheapo method (i think is $US8 ) and it arrives approx 5-7 days later.

Keep looking man.

Tried any of the links in our 5htp and Pill testers link in the forum header?

Club natural are usually pretty good when you buy a few bottles. For what it does I certainly wouldnt consider it expensive.

Club natural was the source I was referring to by the way

Do you have to use a credit card over the net? I aint into using credit cards. I couldent trust myself with one when I'm rolling!!

look around some more , i got 3 bottles of 120caps (100mg) for $68 US delivered.

Sweet thanks! Club Natural seems right. just like what Cactii had, 120 caps (100mg) for $22 US.
How can you pay for these besides using credit cards?

I've always gone with Americannutrition, which works out pretty cheap.

But im fairly sure you'll need a credit card wherever you buy online. Ask one of your friends to use theirs and pay them cash.

Yeah, pitty all my mates are as relyable as me when it comes to having a credit card :-(

You are going to need to use a Credit card dude...

Dont know if this works due to never trying, but you could try and by from US using Ebay where the vendor may allow you to use PayPal or Western Union or something.

However, don't be surprised if Ebay has a policy against allowing vendors to sell such products outside of the US. Give it a shot though

try www.bodybuilding.com

Look at the store there and do a search for 5-HTp they have about 15 different brands to choose from. Ive ordered bodybuilding supplements and they were quick to ship to Aus.