Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-HTP in Australia

NickyJ

Bluelight Crew
Does anyone know where I could get 5-HTP in Australia? If I order it over the net is it likely to make it here? Or will it be intercepted coz I don't have a prescription?

Any help much appreciated.

Please do a search, this topic has been covered many times and there is very useful information contained in those threads.

Originally posted by nickyj
Does anyone know where I could get 5-HTP in Australia?

5-HTP is sold in very limited areas of Australia, and is very very expensive (ten times) more than is sold overseas. You are better off to import some.

If I order it over the net is it likely to make it here? Or will it be intercepted coz I don't have a prescription?

5-HTP is legal to import into Australia as long as you order no more than a three month supply. 5-HTP does not have an established RDI so you could safely order in 500x100mg caps. It may be opened by customs but should not be stopped. You may also have to pay import duty, however this is not always the case.

FYI

I just bought 3 bottles of 60x200mg pills <5-htp> from an online store for $80 inc Delivery!!! Thats quite a bit better than $34 in QLD for 30x80mg!!

Go to Google.com type in 5-htp and look at one of the ads on the right hand side of the Search results.

Can't comment on delivery, ordered a week ago and need to allow 5-10 days...

^^^ I was directed to a vitimans website where they have 60X100mg 5htp for US$9.95. I'll try to find it and post.... though I'm not sure if we're allowed to post sites?

Mods?

{edit. Completly misread price and dose}
{Edit Again. Bastards! They dont accept Outside US Credit Cards}

Last edited:
5-HTP sites are allowed.

I find clubnatural.com to be quite good... They're the cheapest of the major sites, and often have discounts, both in bulk and for "specials"
(I'm in Sydney)

Thanks a lot for your help guys. Keep up the good work

5-htp is best to get enteric coated is it not?
so that it actually doesnt get broken down totally in stomach...
what is the general opinion on enteric coated 5-htp?
I usually make sure my capsules are enteric coated, and these are harder to come by than usual.
There is one site that offers that, that I have used - www.antiaging-systems.com

Oh.... and ordering from www.vitacost.com is a JOKE!! just warning.

they tried to charge me $80 dollars US for delivery charges to sydney!!
WTF?!
anyway i told them they MUST be mistaken, as I was only ordering ONE bottle of DLPA and teh mean cost of delievry charges elsewhere are about $15 and then they apologized and said the reviewed charges were going to be$79. I mean the product itself cost $12. seventy nine dollars delivery?!!
I was not Happy!
HOW dodgy!!