• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-HTP brands

Sources for 5htp and Ez test kits are the only exceptions to the rule. There is a thread listing all the online 5htp suppliers in the forum header, if you know of any that are not there PM a mod and let us know.

Sources for 5htp and EZ testers

oops i mean to ask if shipping from NZ to Aus was really cheap?

because most other sites (US sites) are quoting $40 for delivery

thanks for the info on nz to aus delivery flyafterme
i'll check it out

Last edited:
aunty establishment said:
I use American Nutrition, postage is about $8.95 US on two bottles of 120/100mg caps. Total price about $50 AU for 240 caps. Cheapest I've found, but delivery takes about 2-3 weeks.

hey aunty establishment, is that the colorado brand?
im abit suss about that cause that site tells you all the ingredients
for the other brands but not for that one

got a bottle nearby?
just wondering what else it contains apart from the
100mg 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)

The only other ingredients are: rice flour, cellulose, magnesium stearate vegetable source), silica.

I agree that their site is dodgy looking but I've personally had no issues with them or the product (have used for nearly 2 years).

Edit: meant to say that yes, it is Colorado Nutrition brand.

I get them from Club Natural - usually get 2 bottles Rest Factor 100mg 120 capsules. Delivery is usually 10 to 14 days, which I think is dependent on the customs check, as Club Natural ships the day they receive the order. Oh, I buy 2 bottles at a time cos I tend to give alot of them away to mates, but the 2 bottles last me at least 12 to 18 months.

Club Natural Rest Factor 5-htp

i looked into what you all said

hey Courage- $29 for 30 capsules? ?thats about 95 cents a pop!
i found most american sites you can find an average of 15-20 cents a pop

i decided on club natural.. 100mg/120caps US$19 + US$8 delivery

if you go for the 2x 120caps@$19 it works out about AU$10 more than American Nutrition

last night i knew jack shit about where to look etc
in about 24 hours i learnt heaps

Thanks People :)
watcha call this place again?.............bluelight?

bluelight is ALLRIGHT!

There is no right or wrong answer, however I would avoid the bottom as it has other vitamins in it and you could add those specifically in your post load routine as desired. The top two are exactly the same, 120 x 100mg. From the looks of it the second link is a touch cheaper as it is specifically manufactured for the site it is being sold from. I purchased the top link many years ago and it worked as required.

i ordered 2 bottles from club natural but 1 bottle was taken by customs, no letter or notice came with or seperate of the package to tell me customs took it. there was a sticker on the package from US customs marking it as 2 bottles when it left them. Aus customs took it but surely they have to notify me that they took it?

When i was last ordering some i worked out that club natural was less $ per/mg than any of the other sites, not to mention they have cheaper international postage than the others and they also suprised me as i recieved it within a week of ordering. I was expecting 14+ working days. However i havnt checked out American Nutrition, might do that but sounds like postage takes longer.

Hey ppl, quick q, i just brougth sum 5-HTP caps from an oversea's supplier, I'm in NSW, they arrived today, had a look at em but it appears i'm not the first to do so. The Pack has been opened b4 but it's all still there. Was this courtesy of the lovely Australian Customs ppl? Would you still take them?

I've never had the seals opened on my goods, in the 10 or so shipments I've received. They must have had reason for suspicion. I personally would contact Customs and the shipper, explain the seal was broken upon arrival and see what they say. While there's a very low risk of danger from seal tampering, you can err on the side of caution if you like.

This might be slightly off topic, and I don't know very much about this drug, but I read that it can reduce the severty of a migrane headache. I was wondering if anyone can confirm this? I get some sinus migranes which last about 10-16 hours. OTC medications do nothing, and I can't take my perscription if my stomache is upset as it makes me vomit.

I use Rest Factor from Club Natural as well - I get 2 bottles, so it works out to be about $40 a bottle for 120 capsules, including delivery, which works out to be about 30c per capsule. These are good as they are 100mg, and have no other ingredients in them. And they get delivered in about 5 days!

I get ma 5HTP from

http://www.reload.net.nz/

It cost me $60 AU, just under that i think 59.95 or something.

It not only contains 5HTP but contains a whole buncha other shizznitch as well which is really great for after a big binge. I swear by the shit and I certainly would take a night off partying if I ran out cause it saves my life :p

Oh another thing... they say 3 caps = 1 dose but thats WAY too much and unnessary.

I just have 1 cap = 1 dose and everything is sweet as chips :)

MooShiE said:
I get ma 5HTP from

http://www.reload.net.nz/

It cost me $60 AU, just under that i think 59.95 or something.

It not only contains 5HTP but contains a whole buncha other shizznitch as well which is really great for after a big binge. I swear by the shit and I certainly would take a night off partying if I ran out cause it saves my life :p

Oh another thing... they say 3 caps = 1 dose but thats WAY too much and unnessary.

I just have 1 cap = 1 dose and everything is sweet as chips :)

From their website:

typical analysis_
5htp 200 mg
DLPA 250 mg
L Glutamine 400 mg
Zinc Methionine 7.5 mg
N-Acetylcysteine 100 mg
Magnesium 160 mg
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Vitamin E 67.15 mg
Vitamin C 250 mg

recommended use_
take one serve (3 capsules)

That would give a recommended dose of 600 mg of 5-HTP. I don't think I have read anywhere else recommending that much as a single dose. I normally use 100 mg caps and I think 200 mg would play havoc with my stomach tho, let alone 600 mg.

Personally, I prefer to take my Vit B and C, and magnesium as seperate supplements in pre and post load but I can see the advantage in just popping a single capsule when you get home.

Thanks for the info MooShiE as I hadn't seen this site before.

A little clarification on the above: AFAIK the "typical analysis" in reload refers to one SERVE (3 caps), not one capsule. So there's 200mg in each dose, or 66.6mg per cap. I prefer to take vitamins separately, so I know exactly how much of each (without too many calculations), but reload is a good option for an all-in-one.