• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin 5 days clean and extremely anxious

e92

Bluelighter
i'm exactly 5 full days clean today, and for the past around 3 days i have this extremely nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach

it's not even anxiety i dont think.. its like from the moment i wake up till the moment i fall asleep in my stomach i feel so nervous

what's going on??

Your body is getting back to normal. You are "feeling" everything again. Maybe it's time to meditate, relax. Also, time to start trying to get some exercise.

And please stop making a new thread about it every day dude. One is enough.
Be happy you made it this far. Now it will get better.

And please stop making a new thread about it every day dude. One is enough.
Be happy you made it this far. Now it will get better.
hey guise, i'm 5 days and 22 hours clean now, so I figured I'd makea thread as if its facebook.

Hey, op, why don't you make your on persoal thread on W/D and post in that same exact thread (yes, you can do that... amazing) when you have new questions. It will get ntoiced the same way a new thread would prettty much.

i'm exactly 5 full days clean today, and for the past around 3 days i have this extremely nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach

it's not even anxiety i dont think.. its like from the moment i wake up till the moment i fall asleep in my stomach i feel so nervous

what's going on??

This is normal. It's part of the process and it's temporary.
Probably this will still take few days for you to be physically okay.
But it takes a while until you are emotionally recuperated.

I'd suggest that you try to do some exercises to fell better and get your endorphin back to normal.
It's proven to be very effective. And it will make you feel better.
I can relate to this as I've been through similar anxiety issues and it's indeed difficult to get back to normal.
Keep moving forward.

Good luck!

hey guise, i'm 5 days and 22 hours clean now, so I figured I'd makea thread as if its facebook.

Hey, op, why don't you make your on persoal thread on W/D and post in that same exact thread (yes, you can do that... amazing) when you have new questions. It will get ntoiced the same way a new thread would prettty much.
This, OP. I have my own thread going on and it has actually been very helpful to have one central thread I can return to full of people who help me out, give me advice, and support me. Congrats on 5 days clean by the way, that's great!