• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5 day festival, 5 different substances

StrokeMyGoat

Greenlighter
What's up guys, new to the forum world in general, but been a reader on bluelight for a while. So I'm going to a festival and will be partying for 5 days. I plan on bringing cocaine, marijuana concentrate, alcohol and LSD with me, and buying some pure MDMA (will have test kit) and possibly shrooms while I'm there. My question is what order would be best for these? I know NOT to do MDMA and cocaine on the same day, but I don't want to diminish my roll on (Friday) because I drank a 6 pack and did a half gram of blow the night before. Any experiences of festivals, or just doing any of these in combination over a few days would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Yo
I'd do first day sober or weed+alcohol if you insist on that.
Then Shrooms then MDMA then LSD
The logic here is to get a little break inbetween psychedelic trips and not roll more than once so you don't get the shitty effects
5 days really isn't enough for that massive stash you're bringing.

I realize that the question was asked a while ago, but ... five days of taking catecholamine/serotonin affecting substances in a row is a sure way to fuck yourself up with minimum enjoyment. There is also a factor of having to drive back in the state of "suicidal Tuesday". Disclosure - I never understood the value of pot, if the idea is to dance while bonding with people - so that drug would not even under consideration. So in the spirit of harm reduction, if I were bent on attending a sunstance-requiring event of such a length, here is what I would do.

On day one (probably, the first night), I would take a lysergamide - if that is something that you enjoy under the circumstances. They are a lot better during a warm day on the beach than in a cold forest at night with porta-potties full of shit to the brim. Alternatively, you could take something in line of 4-Aco-DMT, but the same caution applies if you don't want to see shit crawling up your legs or feel suffocated by its smell.
If a lysergamide is not an option, I would take a triple releaser or a proper combination of such (MDMA, MDA, APB, APBDP, MAPB, etc.)

On day two, I would drink alcohol.

On day three I would take a dissociative of the type and dose, conductive to dancing and music appreciation, such as 2F-DK.

On day four, I would take a phenethylamine, whose action to a large extend is not affected by recent administration of triple releasers taken on day one, such as 2C-B or DOC.

On day five I would take BDO/GBH.

Last edited:
Drink the first day. Take mushrooms on the second day. Then take your happy MDMA and associated compounds the next 3 days.

I used to roll three days in a row. It was great.

And I never lost the magic.