• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 4th day off Fent/analogue/u47700?

I’ve been taking many many multi vitamins drinking Powerade and Gatorade as much as I can I’ll try to walk a little bit my legs feel like rubber like I literally can’t walk more than a few steps without feeling like I’m going to collapse. I left something out I forgot about on LAST Saturday I took around 100mga loperamide could that have helped easy the withdrawls the past week?

Don’t give up on me people I need the chit chat the stimulation, the advice and the talk with others to get me thru this! I just took 60 msg baclofen. I took 20mgs Valium (every 6 hours) I’m sure it’s helping a little. It barely putting s dent in it. Tonight it’s over 5 days since last dose and it kind seems to be the worst as far as restlessness goes. The tossing and turning going from the bed to the couch to the floor none of which last more than 5 minutes each. Ughhh! I thought for sure I’d be better tonight being it’s over 5 days now!!

Slept a few hours again from maybe 5-10am improvement I guess… I feel slightly better again but I always do in the morning for some reason. Anyway hope you are all well stay strong people for yourself for your family! Today is day 6 tomorrow can only be better I hope!

Yeah hopefully that was your worse day and today will be better ! That’s a pretty good amount of sleep as well!!! Go lay out in the warm sun , it really does help ! You made it this far you are doing great !

fent analogues caused excruciatingly long withdrawals that lasted over 14 days for me, straight cold turkey no subs or benzos or anything.

good luck OP
Same. Was the biggest nightmare of my life. Took me months to "recover", and a months before I could sleep well. Super glad those days are gone, but there is no way I could forget it. It was the worst thing I ever put myself through. But today, it was quite some years ago and I feel pretty damn good without any of such things.

Same. Was the biggest nightmare of my life. Took me months to "recover", and a months before I could sleep well. Super glad those days are gone, but there is no way I could forget it. It was the worst thing I ever put myself through. But today, it was quite some years ago and I feel pretty damn good without any of such things.
Consider yourself a part of an exclusive group of strong people that have defeated it. These types of things are what forge heroes and the strongest of men. While we will forever continue to have that Achilles' heel, we are still renowned warriors for the rest of history :)

Some warriors fight with swords. We are the warriors who ate their swords and survived. We are the sword.

:)

Don’t Understand it man I’m mind blown it’s day 6 I felt ok this morning now I’m in my mind and my body is driving me insane wtf is actually going on how can I be ok then not ok then ok then not ok ot doesn’t make sense ! The withdrawls have been mild yes for sure but still enough to drive a person to cave and I’m tryin so hard not to!

Just keep at it! You've made it this far. Opiate withdrawal always ebbs and flows for me, it's worse at certain times of the day (usually mornings and nights, or sometimes morning is the best time and it gets worse throughout the day). It can feel like you're getting better and then suddenly become worse again. The good news is, you WILL get through it and you'll be so glad you did!

I know it's hard because of low energy, but any amount of exercise you can get will help SO MUCH. You will release endorphins which will naturally fill some of your opiate receptors, and will also help your body and mind to repair themselves quicker by upregulating your opiate receptors that are crying out to be filled. have gotten off opiates a number of times, and whenever I commit to a daily exercise regimen, it makes all the difference, especially in the weeks following acute withdrawal. During acute withdrawal it is very hard to get the energy, but if I don't commit to daily exercise, I will keep feeling crappy for weeks and weeks. But if I do exercise, I will start to feel better much more quickly following acute withdrawal.

I know it's hard because of low energy, but any amount of exercise you can get will help SO MUCH. You will release endorphins which will naturally fill some of your opiate receptors
This --^

It's so true.

I'm just some random dude but when I go jog for 3-4 miles I feel absolutely amazing for the rest of the day, almost as if I was high.

It really does fill this void in my brain that I used to fill with drugs. Endorphins are real.

I don’t disbelieve either one of you not one bit but when I tell you I’m not capable yet I’m not. I just can’t move I get up to pee and literally FALL back into bed as quick as possible! I hate to sound vulgar but spanking the monkey since I’m away from my wife for the detox every few hours really helps for about 30 mins then passes. Makes sense I guess that’s an endorphin rush. Are there ANY other ways to release endorphines and help this along quicker? I know I sound desperate and I’m grasping at straws. I know many have gone thru far worse including myself but fuck man I want to get past this and start my naltrexone and get back to normal I miss my wife and my dog!

I can’t thank you all enough for your kind words of support and help. THANK YOU! Honestly!

Just an update to keep my occupied … 20mgs Valium barely helping but takes the edge off slightly. Brother realized I took a few of his baclofen and hid them meanwhile they just don’t understand it’s a muscle relaxer that helps the rls. They think everything is bad. Tomorrow is 7 days. Praying like crazy for improvement.

stay well people!

And another update because well I’m really lost in my mind death seems better than this. (I’m not suicidal) please don’t assume that BUT if god took me right now I’d be ok with that. I’m Catholic so it’s a sin and you go straight to hell for suicide. However, I haven’t been to a church in 15 years besides for my wedding august 6th. It saddens me what ive done how many people I’ve hurt my parents who are older and not so healthy anymore. My younger brother (I’ll be 39 sept 30th) my new wife her bday is wed and I can’t even be there because I’m sick like this for her bday AGAIN. This all started when I was law enforcement my partner on shift with me for the night gave me a 7.5 Vicodin. First time ever trying it back in 2003 god did I feel good he gave me a few more on some other shifts and that was my down fall. In 2014 I got my dream job (longshoreman) for those of you that don’t know what that is, I operated crates and heavy machines to remove cargo containers off ships in ports from over seas (yes fair chance a lot of drugs some of you have done came thru my port in Elizabeth NJ. Fast forward a little I was hurt at work I’m 2015 and prescribed m30s the real ones. THAT was the beginning of the end for me. My job put me in rehab I came out after 45 days by midnight that night I was already coping my drugs. I was making no exaggeration 225-350k a year I had it ALL. Now I lost it all. All I have left my my Mercedes I bought last year which got repoed once already. Anyway 3 more stints in rehab. ODed IN rehab on Ativan and H pizza delivery guy was delivering bundles under the pizza pies (sick shit right?) third time I left detox before even making it into residential because I just knew what to expect. Funny story? The situation from jersey shore was my bunky and he snuck in blues the first three days we got high together. Nice dude. Anyway another sort of celebrity was my new bunky the third time his name was Chris don’t want to give his last name he won “naked and afraid” tv show. The place I speak of is called the discovery institute in Marlboro NJ. Nice place but by no means did they have protocols in place to prevent drugs from getting in bundle and needles were being tossed over the fences to us. I know this is a long rant I’m just trying to keep my mind off tossing and turning for the past three hours. Sleep will not happen for me. I had it all I lost it all thanks to a drug that becomes your slave master. It’s disgusting I did things I never thought I would just to get a Fix selling and pawning anything any everything. I hate myself for what I’ve done to my loved ones I hate my self for what I’ve done to my wife and I hate myself most of all for what I have becomes. The most manipulative liar known on earth. Stay healthy people stay strong don’t come w statistic I’ve lost too many friends snd odz’ed 3x myself and by the grace of god I’m still here.

thanks for reading ! I wish u all the best truly I do!

Hey guys question. I’ve been on a pretty bad bender taking roughly three bundles a day sometimes more times less of what I believe to be a Fent analogue or maybe u47700 it’s day 4 the wiithdrawls have been relatively tolerable all I’m taking is 20mg Valium every 6 hours for the first 7 days then stopping. Again today is day 4 the runs didnt start till day 3 but still the worst has just been lack of sleep and tossing and turning the mental part of trying to run out to fix myself has been the worst part but I have barriers in place for that my family took my car keys and my sneakers lol so I cant run. My question is is day 4 the worst of it? Am I almost out of the woods because I do feel ever so slightly better today. Please I beg of anyone with experience to chime in and give me some advice and hope! Thank you. I was iv’ing and sniffing it. I have a high tolerance but one single bag would make me nod off big time. So what gives? I plan on taking naltrexone on day 9-10. Thanks for your help!

I myself withdrew from a similar situation. It could have been fent, but it had the euphoria of heroin for sure! It was the best feeling in the world. I don't even have to lie about that. Try and tell me it wasn't and I will never believe you ;). It really felt that good lol.

I withdrew physically almost 0%. Of course I had a lack of appetite, fatigue, and a bit of restless legs as well as insomnia (only able to sleep 5 hours a night which is still impressive for this kind of setting). That sounds nice right? But it was absolute hell.

My mental head space was unbearable. Thoughts so cynical I just didn't really want to live whatsoever anymore. However, I had been through oxycodone withdrawal several times prior and know that goes away with time 100% so I didn't care that I felt that way. You know its a trick and a temporary headspace with experience. That being said, the feeling of not wanting to live or have anything left for you in life (temporary fake or not) is quite ghastly and comically horrendous. I would state that if the brain on oxy/heroin withdrawal is 0 dopamine and endorphins, this was negative 30 even in the opposite direction kind of depression. It was 2 straight weeks of being bedridden with substantial depression and kratom would not put a dent in the withdrawal. I had never had that experience.. the part where kratom does absolutely nothing to help my situation or provide any percentage of relief. This is what I consider the worst withdrawal regarding opiates of my life to be. Luckily, it was only 14 days in counting of being so depressed I did not want to get out of bed or do anything at all from the gloom within. I absolutely had the energy to force myself to do things, but the depression was that bad. I did not respond to texts for those entire 2 weeks and people began to wonder if I was alive lol. All of it is just white noise when you're trapped in that realm. I did not want to be bothered or even have any kind of contact communication-wise. Happened at the start of the pandemic so I am grateful I was given that time to face it. I also want to state that I could have most definitely used again during that entire withdrawal timeline! Just to prove how bad the depression is, I did not want to get out of bed to score more even for relief. It was so bad that a junkie just could not get out of bed to score some killer highs lol..

Your withdrawal sounds on a great timeline. 14 days of death for me and then I could walk out of bed and pretend to be a normal person again even though I still felt like shit for about another month after that. I started to play the oxy game again and the pressed fent pills that I loved so much were no longer in existence (fortunately but also unfortunately). I don't want to say that this is a good thing, but after that kind of wicked dark headspace oxy withdrawal is a complete walk in the park any dose and any milligram cold turkey. Long term opioids withdrawal PAWS though was a difficult thing to deal with no doubt. Short term though? Let me be dopesick on oxy for 300 milligrams daily and cold turkey it in theory. I will complain about that level of oxy withdrawal but I will complain about it with pride. The fent episode... I could not even care to complain.

Anyway I just thought this speaks on the power of fent. Anyone who is down for fent, you best have suboxone or a way to reduce the kick. 2 weeks isn't a large time period whatsoever in the human lifespan, but its what I felt during those two weeks.. it was compact with darkness in a way where it could have been 5 months of misery (just into two honestly). I have never not wanted to live anymore or regret existing in my entire lifespan with the exception of that *probably fent* withdrawal. It was so bad man. Pure suffering. I wish I could explain the feeling into words, but I probably did ok. Both the high and the low > heaven and hell. I'm sure in time that fent pill press in theory would've been nothing more than making me sober. It would've been a fantastic ride to my destruction all the less.

Last edited:
Not an expert but I was thinking as the half life is shorter for the fent than traditional heroin then the withdrawals would come on quicker and not last as long.

Take loperamide as per instructions to settle your guts down and keep on the valium, its probably getting you through it.

Good your family are setting the boundaries for now as you'll need the time to avoid falling into addictive impulses.

One day at a time mate, it gets easier but also harder to say no to yourself, youll always have this urge to score so finding ways of fighting it takes a lot of strength to do it.

Thank you BOTH for the replies. Just reading takes my mind off it briefly. I’ve gone through withdrawals from real m30s fake pressed Fent m30s Fent/dope mix/opana and many others and opana seemed to be the worst for me. I know what your saying about not wanting to text or answer people I do the same exact thing even my wife I’m ignoring for hours and hours on end due to the lack of energy to even pick up the phone to type. Her however I do answer when I can everyone else - fuck off …my thoughts and emotions are flying wildly but I’m used to that from this hell of withdrawls for the no exaggeration maybe .30-50th time. I’m doing this since I’m 23ish I’m 39 this month. Long time and I need to break the habit we want kids I want a son we just got married we just got a golden retriever puppy who is so so so attached to me it’s not even possible to put in words he sleeps on my head or I. My chest he KNOWS when I’m sick and comes to me gets on top of me and licks me non stop laying on top of me to comfort me. He’s amazing. The one thought I Csnt get rid of but was a god send was this… three nights ago in my worst of withdrawls I put in a call had a guy come deliver to me thet I’ve been dealing with but he recently started smoking crsck with some new really low life piece of trash woman. Long story short he delivered for me I handed him 220$ out my window without my family knowing he gave me 3 buns. Guess what? I was so so excited to feel better I opened the bingo immediately ALL empty bags. Now let me explain one little thing I’m a big teddy bear honestly I’d give up my last bag I’d give you my last dollar to help you but I was an mma cage fighter for 6 years I have hands not only do I have hands I’m 6ft7 275lbs majority muscle yea a little flu ber sure but believe me when I say my mind is fixated on him for what he did I am going to tear this guy apart for what he did. I will comatose him without hesitation that’s how angry I am he took advantage of me. That being said it was a blessing in disguise absolutely I would have reset myself. I went on my honey moon august 10-17 and had to spend 2500$ on bundles empty them all into horse pills capsules just to get them on the plane to Antigua. And still the very last morning has a tiny bit left which only last 4 hours this garbage Fent analogue shit the cab right from sandals to air port was two hours then 3 hour wait in air port then 6 hour flight then another hour and a half at Newark airport in jersey and a 30 min ride home. I was in agony on the plane. It’s was the longest event of my life. I scored at midnight that night got home at 930pm 12 travel sick. Regardless just telling you guys some little stories to keep my mind from racing. Back to this guy I can’t wait for this detox to be over so I can go wait for him on his street (I live on Staten Island) and tear this guy apart. The physical withdrawls getmeoutofthis hasn’t been super bad at all which is worrying me I keep feeling like it’s going to get worse but tomorrow is day 7! How can it get worse? Can it? Am I naive? I have no appetite I’ve lost about 15 lbs but once I hit the gym again it goes right back on. I usually throw my guts up I didn’t vomit not once this time I had the runs mildly for two days that’s it.

here’s a horror story for you…. Do you know what naltrexone is? It’s an opiate blocked u CAN NOT take it for minimal ten days since last opiates use or it puts u in full blow worst precipitated withdrawls known to man kind. Well guess what wife suspected I was fucked up and she spiked my coffee with it on two different occasions. If ever there was hell on earth that was it I couldn’t talk I was speaking gibberish I couldn’t answer questions I could t respond to anyone or anything it as like oblivion. Fluids coming out of every end projectile vomit I shit my pants several times on couch Becsuse I couldn’t get up to get to bathroom I prayed for death all I could keep saying to her was what did u to me how could I do that. Thank god Fent is so strong it over powers both suboxone and naltrexone and I got a few pressed 30s sniffed them and about two hours later I was better. I hope no one ever has to go thru that ever! I Csnt put into words how bad it was!

daisy just to clarify for you so you never have this problem hopefully Fent especially street Fent is lipophilic it stays in your fat cells for weeks and the wiethdrwwls are usually very very bad for a long time. Ya it’s short acting but has a very long time to process out of the body. Two months ago I took subs 3 whole days into Fent withdrawl only took w small 2mg piece fans guess what? Precipitated beyond belief almost as bad aw naltrexone. If your SIRR ite Fent end you’re going to want to be sure trust me don’t take suboxone for at least 6-7 Days or your going to wish for death to come.

So I decided to take a very small dose of naltrexone seeing how today is day 7 with no Fent/dope and I felt better today I said let me trying inducting the naltrexone. I cut roughly 5-10mgs off a 50mg pill about 30 mins ago. Having some stomach pains but that’s it so far. I’m oetrified but praying for the best.

Just took another 4-5 mgs I’m taking it very slowly out of sheer fear of being thrown into PW but I believe it being day 7 the majority of the Fent/dope/whatever was in it is out of me so I’m just experiencing stomach cramps nothing else. I even just ate chicken soup.

Not sure if the naltrexone somehow someway knocked me out due to depleted whatever little bit of opiates were left in me but I slept a solid 5 hours without waking once. Also am quit comfortable right now. Not tossing and turning. Just weak and still no appetite. I stopped the Valium because I only wanted to use that for the worst of the withdrawals and I think it was actually makin me feel weaker. Anyway to be able to take 25mgs of naltrexone and have basically zero PW effects of any kind is amazing and now I’m hopeful again. Hope you’re all well!

I'm getting curious about naltrexone. From what I understand, even though it's an antagonist, it helps you to feel satisfied without opiates? Generally when I think of antagonists, I think of them making you feel apathetic and anhedonic. Or is it just that it prevents you from getting high even if you try from other opiates?

I'm getting curious about naltrexone. From what I understand, even though it's an antagonist, it helps you to feel satisfied without opiates? Generally when I think of antagonists, I think of them making you feel apathetic and anhedonic. Or is it just that it prevents you from getting high even if you try from other opiates?
I know you don’t remember talking to me about this several months ago but we did 🤗 it blocks opiates but not Fent Fent can break thru the blockade. However it hasn’t caused any anhedonia in me it just reminds me of I take opiates I won’t get high and I’ll prolly OD because it lowers your tolerance big time after a while. Naltrexone is pill form of the shot they give forgot the name? Vivitrol? Yea that’s it it’s just immediate release 50mgs vivitrol it blocks alcohols effects too no euphoria. You can get drunk but won’t feel euphoric and it also tremendously makes you not want to drink it reduces drinking cravings. Please please PLEASE do not take it sooner than 8-10!days after last opiate usage though you will cry out for death due to the worst PRecipitated withdrawls you ever felt in your life. I told you in the past my wife spiked my drink with one on three occasions while I was on a 3 bundle a day IV Fent habit. I left reality words sounded foreign things were not what they seemed. Profuse vomiting and diarrhea severe sweats thrashing around passing out in and out of consciousness I should have gone to the ER but didn’t I couldn’t. If I had a gun I would have blown my head off if I could raise it high enough and had enough strength the pull the trigger. I couldn’t even lift myself off the couch she started hitting me with a mop to wake me up and make me respond to her because her questions I couldn’t process. Lot more too just too much to type. However when taken properly it’s a god send for me and others. As always there are the ones who think it’s great and ones who think it isn’t.