• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 4mg's Subutex today Oxy tomorrow?

nchz

Bluelighter
today i did about 4mgs of tex and was wondering if i would still get high off of oxy tomorrow.. i haven't touched bupe in a long time and was wondering if it was even worth it to bother with oxy tomorrow.. i know likelyhood is that i will not get high as the bupe is still lingering around but i have never taken subutex until today i know subox is the same chemical and the reason you don't get high off of opiates is because the bupe being stonger but what do you guys think..

will i even feel any oxy tomorrow after snorting about 4mg subutex earlier around 1 in the afternoon?

my rule of thumb is generally to wait 24 hours... unfortunately, if you are like me you will still feel a subtle dulling of the oxys effects. Wait as long as you can man, but IME 24 hours is enough time to pass before you can have a good time on opiates without constantly thinking about what could've been if you catch my drift. Everyone else experience it like this?

yeah i agree... i will still feel oxys effects but slightly dulled out.. bupe hangs on for a long time unfortunately but hey it kept me feeling good all day long

This is a self serving topic, so I'm going to close this. Please review the links in my signature, thank you.