• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4F-PV8, 4MEO-PV8, PV9, 4-MEO-PV9, PV10, 4F-pentedrone

snubi

Bluelighter
Does anyone got any info or, experiences with these substances?

4F-pentedrone
4F-PV8
4MEO-PV8
PV9
4-MEO-PV9
PV10

??

Last edited:
Almost every one of those will most likely be crap at least based on my experience with similar chems and my current understanding of the biochemistry involved. I have yet to come across someone who has tried any of those but I'm sure there's one or two here or there.

4F-Pentedrone may have some pleasent qualities but I can't say for sure. But this is a harm reduction forum, I would probably stay away from those, they may not be directly bad for you, say as in toxic, but the effects will be crap and you'll only end up harming your body.

But anyone feel free to correct me like I said I'm going off personal experience and my mild knowledge of chem/bio.

yaaayyyy, more fiendish analogues from hell!

I was a big fan of Pentedrone and MDPV, I'd love to hear some reports on this stuff

4F-PV8
4MEO-PV8
PV9
4-MEO-PV9
PV10

If these are what I think they are, they are just stupidly long alpha-chain anlogues of MDPV... too bad activity drops off after about 5 carbons. So the 8-10 carbon analogs of PV would be basically inactive.

If these are what I think they are, they are just stupidly long alpha-chain anlogues of MDPV... too bad activity drops off after about 5 carbons. So the 8-10 carbon analogs of PV would be basically inactive.

Exactly. This shit is getting ridiculous. but that's a rant for another day. I knew that Methelynedioxy-PHP would probably be mediocre but made the mistake of being a dumbass and purchasing some to try out. It was very poorly synthed/impure and I guarentee the chems listed by OP are coming from the same source. Considering that these are brand new synths by some sketch chinese lab I would be weary.

On a side note regarding the alpha chain: i got a bit of some high quality aPBP and it was hardly worthwhile and in my opinion nothing like aPVP at all. Some people say aPPP which is 2 carbons shorter than PVP (and aPBP being one shorter) is a very good time, but seeing as how theres only rave reviews here and there and its not a huge seller something tells me that the length of the PVP chain is a special sweet spot but I havent kept up with my pyrovalone chemistry like I have with amps.

I've been toying with the idea of ordering apbp... I've had a long run with apvp and it's turned on me. Can't even touch it without extreme (for me) paranoia.
I've been casually looking for a decent more "meth-y" replacement.
Let me do some more reading and I may have a trip report for ya.

Pv-10 is a-pvp crystal , pv-9 is best of pv's besides A-php, 4-PvP is great. 4-meo-pvp is demon dandruff. The rest their are to many options.
Got apvp left over and I hate it.
Has any one else got small parasitic worm like bugs in r c's from China. Look at them. Mitt is not uncommon. I know speed freak.sees bugs under skin. No my family sees and doctor.saw in my stool . It happened 3 times.
Never get from a place that starts with topanarachists.

Pv-10 is a-pvp crystal , pv-9 is best of pv's besides A-php, 4-PvP is great. 4-meo-pvp is demon dandruff. The rest their are to many options.
Got apvp left over and I hate it.
Has any one else got small parasitic worm like bugs in r c's from China. Look at them. Mitt is not uncommon. I know speed freak.sees bugs under skin. No my family sees and doctor.saw in my stool . It happened 3 times.
Never get from a place that starts with topanarachists.

What?

No I have never had bugs in my drugs and I have had drug from numerous countries, especially China. I think you may need to take some downtime from the ingestion of chemicals friend. Let us know if you need anything. Never even heard of an RC vendor or source having bugs in their product dude, and I've been at this quite some time.

Not sure if PV10 is aPVP honestly, I think they refer to the length of the alpha chain.

Does anyone got any info or, experiences with these substances?

4F-pentedrone
4F-PV8
4MEO-PV8
PV9
4-MEO-PV9
PV10

??

They will probably feel incredibly dysphoric, and paradoxically they will be incredibly addictive. Try to obtain amphetamine if you can't fight the urge to get high.

Right - so you have a parasitic helminth infection and assume it MUST have come from the Pyrovalerones you are ingesting?

Lay off the PV's, see a doctor about the helminth parasites and get some sleep.

crashing said:
They will probably feel incredibly dysphoric, and paradoxically they will be incredibly addictive. Try to obtain amphetamine if you can't fight the urge to get high.

I have been told by numerous folks that literally all of those chems are complete junk. It used to be that a "new" analog would come out so vendors could off load their now-illegal stock under a false name.

But now it seems like throwing on para-halogens or adding carbons wherever is the new cool hip thing to do. I'm honestly curious if the people making this stuff are pulling a profit or not. Then again I may not want to know.

I'd be interested to see if 4F-PD retained any activity.
Pentedrone had some fans so it must not be too terrible, but I never sampled it myself.

I do agree with the lazy, unimaginative and ultimately random methyl/halogenation craze becoming ridiculous.

It's like the 'MDO moieties everywhere!' mentality of the Cathinone-era.

The trend I have noticed over the years, is if an RC is really something special, it get's popular easy and information/posts start popping up rapidly. Pentedrone was in between hardly anything, and the "special" status. So I figure it's mediocre to decent but nothing amazing. Have not tried it myself however.

A scary thought is the day that the major RC-consuming countries decide to make cathinone/amphetamine analogs specifically illegal by nature.... who knows what the hell will start showing up with vendors for purchase. It seems like (at least in the US) an uninformed & uninterested congress, combined with a lengthy and complex legal process for making drugs or analogs scheduled is a big factor in the "grey area" of legality still existing. But that's my armchair 'merica diagnosis.

I have a couple samples of stimulants on the way, one is PV-10 and the other is 4f php. Can anyone tell me what the effects are comparable to, and if they can also be smoked besides being snorted? I was always a fan of a-pvp but can no longer get it since the big ban a few weeks ago, so I'm looking for similar chems.

I have a list of a-PVP analogues that are currently in existence.........to those of you with the chemical knowledge, do these analogues look like more of the same.....i.e. wastes of time and not to be bothered with ?? I have a feeling I already know the answer to that question, but I thought I would throw these out there...........thanks:

3,4 dimethoxy-a-PHP: 1-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)hexan-1-one
a-PHPP: 1-ethyl-1-(2-pyrrolidinyl)-1-heptanone
4-CL-PVP: 1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one
4f-a-PHP: 1-phenyl-2-(piperidin-1-yl)heptan-1-one
4-MeO-PV7: 4-Methoxybenzyl-a-pyrrolidinyl-hexaphenone
a-PVA: 2-3pyrrolidin-5-yl)-2-aminopentane
TH-PHP
4-MeO-PHPP
TH-PVP: 2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)-1-(5,6,7,8-tetrahydronaphthalen-2-yl)pentan-1-one
4′-methoxy-α-pyrrolidinobutiophenone: (4-MeOPBP)
PV11: 1-(2-fluoromethyl)-4-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)octan-1-one
4-methoxy-a-PVP
5-BPDI
bk-iVP
3,4 MDPV: 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-pentanone
a-DPP: 2-(dimethylamino)-1-phenyl-1-pentanone
3,4-MD-a-PBP: 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-butanone
a-PAPP: 1-phenyl-2-(propylamino)-1-pentanone
DL-4662: 1-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one
4c-a-PPP
TH-PBP
a-PVP3
3,4-MDPBP
b-PVP: 2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-2-yl-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one

And it goes on and on, ad infinitum....yadda yadda yadda..........thanks for any insight one cares to drop on us (or me)
..........;)

The PV10 arrived today and its terrible. Melts even at body temperature, burns the nose super bad, and no effects at all when smoked. Total waste of money. I would like to snort more to try to achieve effects, how can I get rid of the burn?

3,4 dimethoxy-a-PHP: 1-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)hexan-1-one
Similar to a-PHP.
a-PHPP: 1-ethyl-1-(2-pyrrolidinyl)-1-heptanone
PV-8, weak and not very potent.
4-CL-PVP: 1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one
Likely similar as a-PVP, would not vape that one though.
4f-a-PHP: 1-phenyl-2-(piperidin-1-yl)heptan-1-one
Similar to a-PHP.
4-MeO-PV7: 4-Methoxybenzyl-a-pyrrolidinyl-hexaphenone
Similar to a-PHP.
a-PVA: 2-3pyrrolidin-5-yl)-2-aminopentane
Fix your IUPAC.
Similar to a-PHP.
4-MeO-PHPP
Similar to PV-8.
TH-PVP: 2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)-1-(5,6,7,8-tetrahydronaphthalen-2-yl)pentan-1-one
Similar to a-PVP.
4′-methoxy-α-pyrrolidinobutiophenone: (4-MeOPBP)
Similar to a-PBP.
PV11: 1-(2-fluoromethyl)-4-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)octan-1-one
Another incorrect IUPAC.
4-methoxy-a-PVP
Similar to a-PVP.
Similar to a-PHP.
Similar to N-ethylpentedrone.
3,4 MDPV: 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-pentanone
MDPV.
a-DPP: 2-(dimethylamino)-1-phenyl-1-pentanone
Pentedrone prodrug.
3,4-MD-a-PBP: 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-butanone
Similar to a-PBP.
a-PAPP: 1-phenyl-2-(propylamino)-1-pentanone
N-propylpentedrone, probably garbage.
DL-4662: 1-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one
Similar to N-ethylpentedrone.
Similar to a-PPP. Again, would not vape.
Similar to a-PBP.
IUPAC?
3,4-MDPBP
Similar to a-PBP.
b-PVP: 2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-2-yl-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one
Does not look like a stimulant.

4-Fluoro-a-PVP is probably the best a-PVP/MDPV like stimulant that is legal in most countries right now.

Anything with a longer chain than a-PHP (PV-7) will have crappy activity and potency.

So PV-8, 9, 10 -> don't waste your money on these.

Ring substituted a-PVP derivatives will be most similar to what you're looking for.

Pv9 is APOP and it isn't the best besides aphp. It's decent. PV-10 is A-PNP, not apvp crystal. Has anyone researched 4-CL-PVP at all?

Also TH-PVP(crystal) is still an enigma. Research from a batch from one vendor turned out to be completely worthless, in all respects. But TH-PVP(powder, tannish color) from a different vendor turned out to be somewhat worthwhile addition to the lab.