• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4F-PV8, 4MEO-PV8, PV9, 4-MEO-PV9, PV10, 4F-pentedrone

Tell me something guys, are all these ridiculous analogues'/RC's insanely cheap? I just can't understand why people bother spending any money on these virtually pointless substances, unless like many consumables, unless the price is so small that it's enough to draw folks in for a one off "fuck it, I'll bite" purchase which the right minded wouldn't buy again after trying cos initial suspicions were more than confirmed that the drug in question is in fact shit?

Pentedrone was the one...IMO
Saw those analogues...I hope its not as good because my money will fly away

I have a list of a-PVP analogues that are currently in existence.........to those of you with the chemical knowledge, do these analogues look like more of the same.....i.e. wastes of time and not to be bothered with ?? I have a feeling I already know the answer to that question, but I thought I would throw these out there...........thanks:

3,4 MDPV: 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-pentanone

And it goes on and on, ad infinitum....yadda yadda yadda..........thanks for any insight one cares to drop on us (or me)
..........;)

3,4 MDPV: 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-pentanone? Sounds good, as it has MDPV in it's Name...=D

Likely similar as a-PVP, would not vape that one though.

4f-a-PHP: 1-phenyl-2-(piperidin-1-yl)heptan-1-one

why the suggestion not to vape?
has anyone else tried this product?
any feedback would be great, was looking for a replacement for a-pvp and this is what i ended up with... its ugly grey power, any ideas???

Appreciate your work! Tried 4CL-PVP from two different vendors recently and for our labs research they are no go but from other researchers in a different lab they enjoyed them. All of the labs in my area recently lost our long time supplier of A-PVP:(. Looking for a new substitute, but all the research mice in all the labs here have to have a stim that melts and creates smoke that doesnt take their breath or taste like ass. Are TH-PVP, TH-PHP, or TH-PBP able to be melted to a smoke for the research mice? Better yet, anybody got an rc that is available that will work for our labs? Appreciate the hell out of insight from you all...

Appreciate your work! Tried 4CL-PVP from two different vendors recently and for our labs research they are no go but from other researchers in a different lab they enjoyed them. All of the labs in my area recently lost our long time supplier of A-PVP:(. Looking for a new substitute, but all the research mice in all the labs here have to have a stim that melts and creates smoke that doesnt take their breath or taste like ass. Are TH-PVP, TH-PHP, or TH-PBP able to be melted to a smoke for the research mice? Better yet, anybody got an rc that is available that will work for our labs? Appreciate the hell out of insight from you all...

Dude, we know it's you, you don't need to pretend you're a building instead of a person.

Anyway, from what I've read, N-Ethyl-Hexedrone ("HEX-EN") seems to be the most popular cathinone-type stimulant ATM.

Dude, we know it's you, you don't need to pretend you're a building instead of a person.

Anyway, from what I've read, N-Ethyl-Hexedrone ("HEX-EN") seems to be the most popular cathinone-type stimulant ATM.

Just tryin to cover thine own ass be true if unwanted visitors troll to cause problems....Anyway, all my researchers want to smoke and smoke only, been busting my head tryin to find a replacement for our very sadly missed friend Mr. APVP, pissed away several hundred dollars because of assurance that a product was really close and now still have several grams of a totally useless chem in any of our research labs, but two other labs enjoyed it the iv lab and the nasal lab, but for us smokers it was a huge #@$%^&$, the rc is 4CLPVP. So the rc you mentioned, is it smokable by the research mice???

I am a smoker, and I was so pissed when I received 4f-php thinking it was the same or similar to a-php, which was the girl I fell in love with.
I thought this was complete crap until I read in some smoker's comment that they always add baking soda to their A-PHP and got 4f-php saying it was just as good, which it clearly isn't..., but I did add baking soda to it and it was much much more tolerable. I turns that yellow color, and doesn't just go black and ash up. More so, it took that oniony/fishy flavor away.
So, just a tip if you are stuck with it, just add a lil BS and it isn't completely useless.

Does anyone have any experience with 4-CL-PVP? that is 1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one

Yes ^^.

If you are really into Aliens, UFO's....outer space....hallucinations.. you will LOVE 4-CL-PVP.

I could write a book of the list of shit i've seen. Street lights turning into UFO's out my window (and shining brightly still after i close blinds) beaming mini self-transforming machine aliens.. trying to take over my body. i really overdid it that day and they scared the crap outta me.

Seems to vary batch to batch. I've had some Alien CL that was super calm no paranoia the entire time. Definite instant true hallucinogen. I've seen ghosts, impossible things, alternate parallel realities and even caused a massive 2 mile long from myself radius of 'everything is going crazy' (police cars everywhere, sirens, tribal music that seemed to be saying 'someone done fucked up', and people all coming out of their houses as if something horrible had just happened. Like i've tried probably 300 compounds none made me see ALL THAT.

i got a book i could write just about that drug. its not much of a stimulant at all... it is NOT a replacement for aPVP or aPHP. When i search the foreign boards (translating them) their trip reports seem more in line with mine. 4F-PHP is excellent, MDPHP even better (like pervert powder without jitters or paranoia, although you still might see a ufo wiggle if you keep going long enough). ROA: IM.

Noticed batches vary... wasn't a huge fan of 4f-PHP (loved MDPHP great sex enhancer) but bought from a different company and it seems almost as good as aPHP. I like it better its more functional and smoother which is what i'm after. Things that don't make me look fucked up. 4F or MD great substitutes for if you run out of ADHD/narcolepsy meds. I was falling asleep on 70mg d-amphetamine but a bump of one of those and BAM head functioning 100% as if there is no cross tolerance at all.

I've tried MDPV i've had the tan back in the day MDPHP is a BETTER replacement. So much better. I am a huge fan of the PHP line.. PVP's too strong... MDPV made me a paranoid mess.. anxiety.. get none of that with a PHP version but still get all the positives (and more visuals for some reason, but they aren't as scary)