• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4F-PHP - Similar to 4F-PVP. + extra questions

N0 W4RN1NG

Bluelighter
I postulated on a few now defunct forums in 2015 that vendors should synth 4F-PVP. I explained my reasoning and posted proposed SAR and structural overlays.

What do you know, by the end of the month it was available. Many people did not enjoy it - it was nothing like a-PVP, but that was a good thing for me.

Now 4F-PHP has hit the scene, and I had to try some. It is less potent by weight, but otherwise indistinguishable. Quite enjoyable to me. I am on SSRI's and have been, forever. It is possible that there may be some undesirable serotonergic effects from 4F-pyrovalerones that I am impervious to, due to SSRIs.

Anyone else with prolonged SSRI use experience these? How do non-medicated folks react?

-NW

EDIT: I think that 2F-PxP (where 'x' denotes an alkyl chain 3-6 carbons in length) would be ideal research candidates. Extrapolating from both amphetamine and cathinone qSAR, which is only partially applicable to pyrovalerones of course. I would expect it(meaning 2F-PHP) to be MUCH more similar to "classic" NDRI PVPs than the 4F variants, yet much kinder. Speaking as someone who has done 2-FMC, 2-FA, and 2-FMA.

The des-keto, beta-dihydro homologues (fluoroprolintanes) should be even more predictable. I can say with a fair degree of certainty that a 3F substituent would work better in that case. Hmm, 3F-prolintane. I imagine it's not bad stuff!

Last edited: