• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4f-pentedrone any experiences?

Phonetap

Bluelighter
Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with 4f-pentedrone ?

It's in the same price range as 4f-mph and a-php...and I'm wondering if it's worth investing in since my supplier doesn't do less than 5g and 10g with 4fmph or aphp is a lot better quality price rapport.

Obviously I'm apprehensive of getting 10g of 4-FPD because it's expensive. But it looks very interesting.

Any information that could help?

Also, in theory, the dosage would be very low I'm guessing. It's presumably stronger than the parent compound, pentedrone, which one doses very low.

Anyone experienced this yet?

Yeah, um, I am not sure there is anything fantastic about it, but it seems to work. My tolerance is high atm so it's hard to give you an exact account.

Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with 4f-pentedrone ?

It's in the same price range as 4f-mph and a-php...and I'm wondering if it's worth investing in since my supplier doesn't do less than 5g and 10g with 4fmph or aphp is a lot better quality price rapport.

Obviously I'm apprehensive of getting 10g of 4-FPD because it's expensive. But it looks very interesting.

Any information that could help?

Also, in theory, the dosage would be very low I'm guessing. It's presumably stronger than the parent compound, pentedrone, which one doses very low.

Anyone experienced this yet?
I just order 5 g 4fmph from Europe , worried it will not make it any one know the success rate or time it takes