Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4C-D - First Time - Subtle & Intriguing

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
Got my hands on the substance and, having nothing to do today, I decided to give her a go.

9:13 a.m. (0:00)- Feeling great today, woke up right before 6, had a donut stick and a cup of coffee, had nothing to eat for more than 12 hours prior to this. Music felt great and I was dancing sober around the house, this put me in the mood for a little experimentation. At 9 I ingested 100mg 4C-D HCL. The taste brought my face to something reminiscent of the guy on the Warheads candy wrapper, very sour and bitter at the same time, albeit not unbearable. I proceeded to clean my kitchen countertops then get in the shower.

9:50 a.m. (0:37)- I get out the shower and noticed conversing with my roomate and his s/o was almost pleasurable and natural. Having some social anxiety, I'm usually quiet and to myself; I found no problem holding conversation for long periods of time, this reminded me of a vyvanse sense of well being minus the stim effects. I continued to listen to Spotify and talk with them over a couple cigarettes. Effects are still light but definitely there.

10:22 a.m. (1:09)- Effects have definitely come on over the last 15 minutes. I've gone from a social butterfly to an almost psychedelic headspace. Conversation went from natural to awkward, and I excused myself to get a glass of water and sit in my room for awhile. I had an unnatural train of thought, which was typically a problem arising in my head, resulting in me diving into the issue until another would arise, then I'd forget the previous and so on/so forth. My skin feels smooth and latex like, touch seems pleasing as well. The only downside I'm having is the awkward "psychedelic" state of mind.

11:10 a.m. (1:57)- I feel as if the effects have peaked and are starting to decline. I watched an episode of comsos while playing guitar, chords sound amazing, and being a beginner guitarist, I felt as if my fingers moved with more accuracy than usually, plucking individual strings (something I have trouble with) came with ease, and I actually sounded well vs my normal choppy-style of playing. It's worth noting I've had absolutely 0 visuals so far, but theres definite effects. I'm not sure if the psychedelia aspect of the compound is subsiding, or if I'm just becoming used to the headspace, but I felt the urge to converse once again and joined my roomate for another cigarette and he taught me and few guitar tips on our porch. Outdoors felt vibrant and alive, a squirrel came from within arms reach and my roomate tossed him a cheeto, which he happily took into a tree. I caught myself thinking heavily on life in general, how minuscule we are yet how lucky we are to be humans.

1:15 p.m. (4:02)- The effects hit a rapid decline at about the 3:30 mark. 4 hours in and, while not baseline, I could definitely take to the public. My roomate and I load a bowl of cannabis and take two bong hits a piece. Cannabis felt very synergic with the tail end of the 4C-D, it brought on waves of euphoria and seemed to bring back that psychedelic headspace for some time.

2:30 p.m. (5:17)- I'm going to end my report here. Effects have completely worn off (minus the leftover cannabis buzz). All in all this was a successful trial, it is worth noting again I didn't get any visuals off the substance, and didnt feel that if the dose was pushed that any would result. Theres a great sense of well being with fluid conversation with others nearby while also keeping your mind working similar to a classic psychedelic. I'm very curious as to how well this would pair well with other compounds, seeing as to how great cannabis paired. I dont think I'll push the dose any higher until we see more research on the substance, but will you around with 50-75mg doses to see if I cant find a good public appreciation dose.

Thanks for the read and excuse any grammatical errors, this was composed quickly.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4cd
substancecode_ariadne
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for posting, man. :) I'm just gonna repeat my observations from PD... I, too, noticed a lot of the same qualities, namely:
  • The taste (sour and bitter at the same time
  • The nature of the feeling (kind of like dex-amphetamine without any peripheral side effects, but also different)
  • Strong music playing enhancement
  • A bit of awkwardness in conversation at the peak but in my case (at 50+25mg), just a little
Sounds like this gets more psychedelics at higher doses which is cool. :) I'm going to try 100mg soon myself.

Great report - thank you for sharing! I'm intrigued =)

Thank you for sharing :)

When you guys compare it to Amphtamine, did you feel a notable increase in bloodpressure. Or was it a milder stimulation similar to the 2C-x class?

I really wanna try this but wanna be safe, I'm perfectly fine when I take Mescaline. Is the stimulation compare to that in nature?

No, no appreciable increase in BP or stimulation. It's more just like the mental/euphoric feeling and motivation of adderall/dexedrine, without the stimulation.