• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Heroin 48 hours in... why don't I feel that bad

albertosal

Bluelighter
I'm curious. How do yall normally feel 48 hours into a kick? I am taking kratom, but not nearly as much as I have for a kick before, and I feel pretty ok, I'm no gonna lie. Not great obviously, but that's more in the mental and emotional sense. Is it because I'm taking LESS kratom than I had been previously? That's such a strange plant... I went on like a week long bender, so I just assumed I was going to feel like hell. Very odd. What's yalls experience with kratom for kicking dope?

ickray

Bluelighter
There are many factors you have to explain to us

1. How long were you clean before the week long bender?
2. Did you sniff or shoot?
3. Are you positive it was just heroin or could it of been fentadope?

The Kratom will definitely help, and there has been a consensus that "less is more" in the Kratom community as it is an odd plant.
In my experience with the best Kratom you can buy will help withdrawals for small to moderate habits.
I've never used it for coming off a huge habit and I would assume it wouldn't work as well for a large habit.

Even coming off a small to moderate fentadope habit, using an extract took away a majority of withdrawal symptoms for about 3 hours, and I'd have to redose many times during the day.

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
If it was only a week you probably won't experience heavy WDs. I've not got experience with heroin but I've relapsed for a few weeks sometimes and generally go out again with minimal withdrawals. This was just with weaker opioids like codeine and dhc though. Also as the above post asked, are you sure it wasn't fentanyl? While it's very short acting I've heard it can take a while for WDs to fully appear. Hoe are you feeling today? If they havent got drastically worse I'd assume you got lucky and avoided anything too severe.

albertosal

Bluelighter
So I've been using on and off for a year now. I've been at it a total of 15 years. With some year long breaks, some 6 month breaks etc. Started slow then picked up then slacked off this time. Usually used kratom when in wd, but used ALOT. And still had to stay in bed the first 2 days. Yesterday I was able to cook, clean, go to the store, and hang out with someone who doesn't do dope no problems. And I'm sure its not fentanyl. Its got legs and euphoric as hell. In my 2 times I experienced fentanyl it just put me out, I don't remember really getting high, warm and fuzzy and whatnot.
Last night it took me a minute to get to sleep, but my dude was having trouble getting comfy, so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it. But once I was asleep I stayed asleep. Just woke up feeling really good. AND my dealer is gone so I can't fuck up! I was planning on going to rehab but I will have to wait for a bed anyways and if it takes 3 weeks and I stay clean the whole time whats the point?
I've just never experienced this easy of a kick and its pretty shocking. I was doing alot each time I would do it. I just guess taking breaks really helps. Plus kratom of course.