The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

4 years clean, back on the ole subs🤬

A349

Greenlighter
Long time member here, just haven't posted a lot. Hope everyone is enjoying the warming up weather. A little background. I was a pill addict used (percs and vikes). For roughly 10 years. Got sick of it and got into a suboxone treatment. Started using more than I was scripted and started "losing them" and "getting them stolen" just to get my doc to refill my rx. That worked for a while, but y'all know what it is. Sooner or later that ended and my doc offered me the sublocade shot. I ran with it. 30 days no withdrawal, no using and no worrying? Fuck yeah. Well I got my 1st shot. That shit hurts like a mother fucker. One of the most painful shots I've ever taken. Fast forward 3 months later and I'm going in to get my 4th shot, as happy as can be. Out of nowhere 5 cops come and tackle me. I guess I had a warrant that someone knew about and I didn't and snitched on my location. Was pissed, cops wouldn't let me get my shot and hauled me off an hour away to jail. I spent 4 months. To my surprise no withdrawals. I got out of jail and stayed clean. Life was good.... One day about 5 months ago my old buddy got at me. Someone I use to live and use with. We kicked it, and didn't relapse. Then he had surgery. I'm guessing y'all can figure out what happened from there. That went on for about 3 weeks. I ended up with a sub hookup and now I've been using subs to stave withdrawal for like 4 or 5 months. Roughly half mg to 1mg a day depending on the day. I know it ain't much but if I go without, I get horribly sick. Fuck withdrawals. I can make 1 twelve last for like 2 weeks. But I know 1 of 2 things is gonna happen... My tolerance is gonna go up and I'll gradually use more and more until I fall behind or my hookup will dry up and I'll be stuck sick. I already know how this game will end. I guess I'm kind of just venting but fuck this game.

I'm going through it now too. Was on 16mg a day for maintenance. Have dropped to 8mg every other day now. Gonna try and drop to 4mg next. Gonna have to make do with my limited supply because I didn't renew the script.

Wishing you the best