• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4 points (molly) on abilify?

Shrooms00087

Bluelighter
I did this; oh, about two-three weeks ago and had a great time. I have another four points and it's burning a hole in my pocket so to speak. I tripped fine the come down was easy enough. But I just read you shouldn't exceed 2 points? The abilify nullifies a lot of the intensity so I just thought....Uh....Take more? Yay or nay folks?

I’d say nay out of an abundance of caution. However, I’ve found Abilify to almost nullify the effects of methamphetamine such that even heroic doses have little effect. I get a small buzz on and then adding more seems to have no effect good or bad. Taking a point and taking half a gram feels basically the same.

So taking more is likely to just be wasting your molly even though it is a different drug.

Well I meant to take your sound advice but since I had a good time last time I'm going to roll the dice. Thanks for the response I'll give an update in about thirty minutes. <3

Waste of $40. It's something but far less than the first time? Don't know the science behind that but next time I'm quitting the meds

Good to know. I take abilify as well. Are you on any other meds?

Just abilify
It’s amazing just how much Abilify defuses dopaminergic drugs (I assume it’s primarily the dopamine function at work here).

I feel I could drop a gram of pure meth on it and not get much more than a bump in blood pressure.

I think it actually holds great value for stimulant addicts since it renders the drug useless and extinguishes the stimulus/response relationship between consuming the drug and feeling the pleasure reward.

Plus, if you take it daily it takes up to 3 weeks for blood plasma levels of Abilify to fall low enough that you’ll feel anything. So you just can’t stop for a couple of days before you want to tweak/roll.

And it can have horrible withdrawal effects.

It’s amazing just how much Abilify defuses dopaminergic drugs (I assume it’s primarily the dopamine function at work here).

I feel I could drop a gram of pure meth on it and not get much more than a bump in blood pressure.

I think it actually holds great value for stimulant addicts since it renders the drug useless and extinguishes the stimulus/response relationship between consuming the drug and feeling the pleasure reward.

Plus, if you take it daily it takes up to 3 weeks for blood plasma levels of Abilify to fall low enough that you’ll feel anything. So you just can’t stop for a couple of days before you want to tweak/roll.

And it can have horrible withdrawal effects.
Wow, I got a little baggie of meth the other day. I thought it was just bad quality because it didn't work super well. It probably wasn't the best shit though, but still. I guess that's why I can't stop doing 4fmph too. Didn't realize it had that much of an effect. It does help me mentally, but it kinda makes me just not feel any emotions. I feel like I'm on the outside looking in to my life sometimes. Which gets old.

Wow, I got a little baggie of meth the other day. I thought it was just bad quality because it didn't work super well. It probably wasn't the best shit though, but still. I guess that's why I can't stop doing 4fmph too. Didn't realize it had that much of an effect. It does help me mentally, but it kinda makes me just not feel any emotions. I feel like I'm on the outside looking in to my life sometimes. Which gets old.
I only became a meth addict when I stopped taking my Abilify. I’d been on it and almost perfectly clean for 4 years.

I felt mentally healthy and strong so I wanted to be med free. Only took a month off it before I had a manic episode and got high with a hooker and was off and racing. The complete record is written all over BL for the last 18 months.

Fortunately I’m back on it now. Sucks not to get high but it’s good to save all that money and my health.

Waste of $40. It's something but far less than the first time? Don't know the science behind that but next time I'm quitting the meds
The science is you didnt have enough time to fully replenish your serotonin