• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-mpc

It's a molecule, comprised of atoms, comprised of neutrons and protons and electrons, some of the protons and neutrons are made up of quark particles.......

Seriously though is there ANYTHING else you can provide us?

1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(propylamino)- 1-propanone

Seems to be a 'sort of' Mephedrone analog. That's literally all I could find on it.

It's mephedrone with the methyl switched for a propyl, 4-methylpropylcathinone. So what 4-MEC is to 4-MMC, 4-MPC is to 4-MEC. Sort of.

Probably will need large doses and not very fun. Still, I'm curious. Propylamphetamine is supposedly great stuff.

Thanks for that info nick! I was too lazy to do much more when I posted earlier. Yeah I will definitely pass on this one.

I didn't know much about propylamp so I did a 2 minute research session. Wikipedia says propylamphetamine is 1/4 as potent as amp, however it does not mention whether there is a difference in effects profile/duration etc.

Personally, I found ethylamphetamine inferior to amp and methamp. I also found ethcathinone extremely inferior to cath and methcathinone. 4-MEC was nothing like 4MMC to me, I found zero positive effects from 4-MEC besides barely staving off a 4-MMC craving. Some portion (possibly most) of Ethcathinone is eventually metabolized into cathinone but seems like ethcathinone also is active in its own right. Hence why it lasts longer, isn't as hard hitting, and has a slightly different profile effects-wise.

I would assume that increasing the chain with one more carbon past ethyl would just follow a similar pattern? But that's my armchair chemistry guessing, speculation from what I remember reading/studying.

Would you mind elaborating on the positives of Propylamp that you heard about? I'm a bit curious I have never come across it before or heard it brought up even. Thanks!

Rx91TbZ.png

If amphetamine SAR carries over, this one is garbage, at least potency wise.

I agree that ethcathinone (N-ethylcathinone) was a big disappointment, but still not as big a disappointment as buphedrone (alpha-ethyl methcathinone).

I agree that ethcathinone (N-ethylcathinone) was a big disappointment, but still not as big a disappointment as buphedrone (alpha-ethyl methcathinone).

Seems as though increasing the alkyl carbons on cathinones and amphetamines to an extent adds more serotonergic activity; and increasing the alpha carbons leads to basically tons of NE activity... to an extent of course.

It seems safe to say "4-MPC" would be total junk. 5-MAPB was the most serotonergic activity I could tolerate from a drug.

Now on the other hand I hear that "Akai-MPC" is pretty dope.

Would you mind elaborating on the positives of Propylamp that you heard about? I'm a bit curious I have never come across it before or heard it brought up even. Thanks!
It's just random gossip I've picked up on bluelight and other places over the years, no idea if it's true. Heard the opposite quite a few times as well.