• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-methyl pentedrone

sean107

Bluelighter
Hello, I am in need of some information on 4-methyl pentedrone like dosage, ROA's, and duration if possible. I have half a gram and have been doing very small bumps over several hours, feeling a little over stimulated at this point. Thanks!

Maybe you should have asked first? It should be very similar to pentedrone from most reports, maybe with a small serotonin boost, but alpha-propyl chemicals of the cathinone class dont seem to release much serotonin when compared to short alpha-chains and tacking additions onto that para position.

Any more experiences with this? It's been available for awhile

I just received my batch and it's a crystalline powder, somewhat like salt. I insufflated 5mg about an hour ago. No effects that couldn't be placebo, possibly some stimulation and mood lift. I was able to eat lunch about 30 minutes after insufflating it, and eating is almost always impossible for me to do on any stimulant. I swallowed an additional 5mg because my vendor didn't label the bags very well, so I'm trying to figure out if its 4MPD, or the 3MeOPCP that I also ordered (stupid, I know). If in an hour or so I don't feel dissociated I may try a proper dose of 4MPD and report back

4-methyl-pentedrone sucks via insufflation/oral. Better off grabbing some ritalin honestly.

Any more experiences with this? It's been available for awhile

I just received my batch and it's a crystalline powder, somewhat like salt. I insufflated 5mg about an hour ago. No effects that couldn't be placebo, possibly some stimulation and mood lift. I was able to eat lunch about 30 minutes after insufflating it, and eating is almost always impossible for me to do on any stimulant. I swallowed an additional 5mg because my vendor didn't label the bags very well, so I'm trying to figure out if its 4MPD, or the 3MeOPCP that I also ordered (stupid, I know). If in an hour or so I don't feel dissociated I may try a proper dose of 4MPD and report back
Pentedrone is active in the 20-100mg range (insufflated) depending on batches. Perhaps this is more potent and especially if your material could be 3-meo-pcp, it is wise not to redose and only add small increments like 2.5 mg to each dose and be especially carefull around 12-15mg as this is the point where you should definately feel dissociated on 3-meo-pcp but anything more like 20mg can be too intense even insane.
So if 10-12mg of one bag doesn't provide any result, perhaps the next time research the other bag so you know which bag is which, so you don't acidently go off the deep end on a high dose 3-meo-pcp..

4-methyl-pentedrone sucks via insufflation/oral. Better off grabbing some ritalin honestly.
Not that I feel the urgent need to explore this but, how do you compare 4-methyl-pentedrone to pentedrone regarding potency and effects?

Last edited:
Pentedrone is active in the 20-100mg range (insufflated) depending on batches. Perhaps this is more potent and especially if your material could be 3-meo-pcp, it is wise not to redose and only add small increments like 2.5 mg to each dose and be especially carefull around 12-15mg as this is the point where you should definately feel dissociated on 3-meo-pcp but anything more like 20mg can be too intense even insane.
So if 10-12mg of one bag doesn't provide any result, perhaps the next time research the other bag so you know which bag is which, so you don't acidently go off the deep end on a high dose 3-meo-pcp..

Not that I feel the urgent need to explore this but, how do you compare 4-methyl-pentedrone to pentedrone regarding potency and effects?

I couldn't tell you. I haven't tried pentedrone. Only 4-methyl-pentedrone.

Ehh. Depends on what kind of stimulant you're looking for and how much it's going to cost. I enjoyed it since it was cheap and I didn't have to go through the trouble of buying it online, but otherwise it wasn't that baggin'. I'd rather do cocaine or amphetamine.