View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MIPT scraps

AdInfinitum

Bluelighter
^^ Oddly enough, the more I read about 4-ACO-MIPT, the more I'm beggining to think I was sent the wrong sample. Noone else has mentioned the severe tremor-like sensations that all three of us experienced. We all ingested about 24mgs, orally - and it was INTENSE.

Best,

...Ad

The tremor sensations are something I've only noticed with 4-AcO-DiPT. And I've heard of 4-AcO-DET causing them.

4-AcO-MiPT should look like brown sugar when you get it... it is extremely sticky and if you leave it in the air too long, it turns to an epoxy-like goo material.

A good way to test it...

First off, the density.

It is definitely of the densest RC's I've ever worked with... 20mg of 4-AcO-MiPT looks like about 5-10mg of 4-AcO-DiPT...

Another test...

Take a very small amount and place it on your tongue. If it tastes extremely bitter, metallic, and generally disgusting, you have 4-AcO-MiPT. It is definitely the worst tasting chemical I've had the displeasure of tasting...

Last edited by a moderator:
MagickalKat777 said:

4-AcO-MiPT should look like brown sugar when you get it... it is extremely sticky and if you leave it in the air too long, it turns to an epoxy-like goo material.

I actually inquired about the 'hygroscopic' batch when I was acquiring the 4-ACO-MIPT, and was told that this was a 'new batch', and was NOT hygroscopic. Sure enough, when I received it the material did not turn to goo when exposed to air. It did, however, look 'brown-sugarish'. So you see how this can be quite difficult to nail. =)

Since I've never had 4-ACO-DIPT before (only 4-HO-DIPT), I can't comment on the density of it in regards to what I received as 4-ACO-MIPT. I have yet to taste the compound on my tongue, as I ingested it inside of a gelcap. Is 4-HO-MIPT known to taste very different from the Acetoxy version?

Odd. Perhaps I was given the Hydroxy version. All that is certain is that 24mgs kicked my ass, and me and my two co-pilots were all overcome by some serious tremoring.

Ez,

...Ad

Ok can we get this thread back on topic, i.e. 4-ho-mipt, and not have this become a pill/substance ID thread. Thanks.

4-ho-MIPT

35mg 4-ho-mipt. (edit) i felt no sick feeling but i felt this strange pressure in the back of my head that just drove me to the edge of insanty, not to fun, but im glad i did it. One bad thought or evil thought pattern and u can lose ur head on this RC. becarefull. Once it grabs hold its very hard for you to escape. i see patterns on the screen, all types of small ditaled patterns. reds and greens. everything in the room with just grab you and take you in., when im on this RC i cant stop thinking about weird, odd and evil things. but for some reasion i enjoy it and want to do it again. sry for the bad spelling, im still tripping..\

peace

Joe

edited for content, PM if you want details - atlas

^^ Wow - was that your first trial of 4-HO-MiPT, at 35mg? That's quite a high dosage for pioneering, dontcha' think?

Ez,

...Ad

hey everyone

its been hours since i dosed. Im doing ok. I feel like crap and im alittle down and depressed but who cares it was worth the experience. Maybe ill go smoke some green and ill feel better. life is way to short to not try some of the RC.. over all this 4-ho-MITP is a mind opener. now i think my 35mg is = to shulgins 20mg maybe less.. cuz when i took it the 1st time i took 20mg and i did not feel much at all, i did not even trip. i think the stuff i got was cut from a place called [edited --fr]... but never the less, at 35mg i was out there.. in fact it was more intense then my 30mg 4-aco-det trip.

im sure it was 4-ho-mipt

I had no body load and it was great and all.. and i want to do it again. but at the same time i had some ego loss. I starting to look at my life and i think that is what made it bad at times. I was by myself and i was not in good headspace. I am so happy with this because i never got that sick feeling like i did with 4-aco-DET. I need to do this one a few more times b4 i really get an idea. But i've done a few RCs and this one gave me the most mind fcuk and odd but high level thought patterns that made me think about things in such an strange way. I did not have a bad trip, but at times i will be honest, it was alittle to intense and that is why the evil thoughts came in. No matter how great a RC is a bad trip can happen. but i will say this is my fav RC so far.. it was intense and freaky at times, but after all I loved it every second good or bad i still enjoyed it. i enjoyed it for the same reasions why people enjoy going into a haunted house or grave yard, its that fear that we all love deep down inside.

umm, it sounds like a regular trip to me, more intense trips (especially when one is unfamiliar with the territory) can lead to these "evil thoughts". perhaps you shouldn't have used such a high dosage.

MagickalKat777 said:

Another test...

Take a very small amount and place it on your tongue. If it tastes extremely bitter, metallic, and generally disgusting, you have 4-AcO-MiPT. It is definitely the worst tasting chemical I've had the displeasure of tasting...

I could say this of any number of substances. Psychedelic or otherwise. I tasted (licked the bag and tripped too) of 4-AcO-MiPT and didn't think it was worse than 5-MeO-DiPT. Now that's bitter! 8o

cant wait

i cant wait to do this with my friends and see how they will react, i think i want to try to scare them, no i would never do that. I feel that i was really away from home. I was a true trip. I feel so happy today ( a day after ) i am full of energy. i want to here other ppls experance with this chem.

thanks

lessee, man...
the dead's playin' @ redrocks next month...
mebbe a good venue for some ummmm field testing...

General Anesthetic said:
It stripped away all the bullshit and pretension and took me right down to the fuckin heart of it, and sometimes that is not an easy place to be.

See, it did the same for me, only for myself, it was a visual triggering mental thing.

But once again, be careful with this shit. I'd think twice about doing the dose that I did ever again. Way too intense.

MagickalKat777 said:
Just took between 18 and 22mg of this stuff. My first time. Enjoying it thoroughly, its still coming up. I took it about 10-15 minutes ago and its hitting HARD!

I'll let you guys know how it goes, may even have a trip report! ;)

So far, feels a lot like a roll, just like shrooms do (for me). Visuals are starting to build. Lots of entheogenic quality to this one. VERY slight stomach upset, nothing major at all, properly just mild pre-trip anxiety.

As I'm typing this, it built greatly. I must say, first impressions = WOW.

My head is starting to get fucked with though, time to leave the cuomputer for awhile...... wow, wishme luck with thid one!

Hahaha, mid-way through my typing, its obvious how quickly it built. :)

I don't trust this "non-hygroscopic" 4-AcO-MiPT. It is saturated in another chemical to prevent this, hence, contaminated.