• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-fmp/4-fa in low doses as studyaid - how responsible?

Paul Muad Dib

Bluelighter
Okay, first of all, I know the whole "RC's are like russian roulette, no one will know what they do to you untill you have acted testrabbit - go ahead, n00b", and seen from a HR-perspective it is not wise to use 4-flouroamphetamine (or any other drug) as a study aid. So lets move on:

I have tested a "low dose" (80-90 mg) of 4-fmp friday. I am going to do around 40-50mg tonight, to get some homework done. Maybe I will even do a similar dose tomorrow night. The question now is: What kind of sideeffects can I expect from doing these repeated low doses? I am not talking about longterm effects, I know that these cannot be calculated. Is there anybody else who has tested to dose the substance over several days (only found some very brief posts in "the big and dandy", if I remember right)? I am thinking that the low doses I am going with wont create any trouble, but better "safe" than sorry.

I will report back on how good the drug is as a studyaid, and of course, what kind of sideeffects that are noted, if any.

If I am violating any rules, please let me know.:)

Kind regards

RCs are not good study aids, you are just going to get high and fuck around or be less productive than you think you are if you do work, so your report is going to be very skewed.

the majority of the time "study aids" dont help much. best bet is to just grab some coffee and hit the books hard... or just study way before the test... consistantly... like your supposed to ;)

I'm doing the homework right now, and it is indeed very helpfull. Only took 44mg, half of it plugged, the rest oral.

It feels like amphetamine, and the help is only in the form of mental focus. But you guys are right. Drugs don't make good homework. It was sort of an emergency-solution as I only have 2 days to finish my assigment and I am only getting started + was hungover and very tired.

4-FA is the only RC I use as a study aid. Best to keep doses aroud 15-30mg plugged.

Drugs don't make good homework, you do---but that doesn't mean they can't help with the process.

I like to take +-30mg 4-FA (oral) for a long-lasting subtle stimulation. I do this 2 times a week maximum (at least 3 days apart). Very little side-effects are noted at this dose: nothing except for a slight rise of heartrate/BP/body temperature. Sleep is possible 4-6 hours after ingestion.

Yeah, I'm feeling that too, but nothing else. Will add that it is beyond expectations as a study aid. I find that I can vividly see what to do next in my assignment, and I feel that the quality is actually better. Normally my mind is all over the place when writing (well, it still is, since I'm cross writing in here). ADHD? :D

How does amphetamine compare as a study aid? Is methylphendidate better?

Straight amphetamine or d-amp? I'm not a fan of methylphenidate at all but you can't know until you try...

I was thinking down the lines of ordinary streetamphetamine. I thought that was d-amph, but I'm no great chemist either.

Anyways, for now this substance seems to do the work. I just feel that the whole serotoninactivity-thing could lead to some stupid, unnecessary effects if used as a study aid more than a couple of times. Wouldn't straight amphetamine be a safer bet, even if we assume that the most optimistic theories about 4-fmp's harmfull effects are true?

More likely d-methamphetamine than d-amp or amp. Depends on where you live really.

The fact that you have to get straight amphetamine salts off the street is enough to keep me away. IME the seretogeneric effects of 4-FA only get in the way of my focus at higher doses.

As for the safety profile you're best bet would be to find pharm grade d-amp or or something similar. Playing with RCs always has certain inherent risks. If you have access to science journals those would be your best bet if you want to attempt to deduce the negative side-effects of these drugs.

<censored by user (profile compromised)>

Last edited:
Do low doses of 4-fa dilate your pupils noticeably? At what dosage do they start getting big?

I noticed pupildilation at 85-90 mg, not crazy though. They didn't seem to get effected by the 44mg dose, at least not enough for me to notice it. But everyone reacts differently. But I think doses at max 40 mg are safe "eye-wise".

Do people really notice pupildilation? Isn't it just in the druggiecommunity that we overemphazise these things? I have never had any problems with it, and been high as fuck on methylone on familygatherings - only thing suspicious is the weird acting, but if you try to do nothing and controll your lust for conversation, then no one seems to notice (and they would tell me if they did:) )

Okay, so I am feeling remarkably little sideeffects now, but I don't think I will push it much longer. Will dose another 40-50mg tonight and get my homework done. I really hope that my body can cope with the beating. Honestly, I feel better than most other days, so right now the substance feels almost dangerously safe, but I have a feeling that it is a wolf in sheepskin:)

I have one little concern though, and I would appreciate to get a reply from one who has tested higher doses (or just tested):

I have found (as someone else mentioned) that 4-fmp elevates the bodytemperature quite a bit. I haven't measured it, but from firsthand perspective and from people around me it sure does feel hot - how is it, dosewise? I am thinking if it could be down the lines of PMA or PMMA? Weren't those dangerous because of a steep dose-responsecurve, temperaturewise (I no there aren't many similarities, so it was just an analogy)? So, does the temp. rise much or is it almost stable? Of course a higher dose will make it rise, but since really low doses seem to raise it there might be something to be concerned about.

Just wanted to update:

I have caught myself some considerable tolerance which I did not expect. I am now up in 70mg and only feeling slightly raised blodpressure (pressure in my head, nothing alarming though) and marginal increase in mental sharpness.
So basicly I need double dose of yesterday to achieve less than same effect.

the majority of the time "study aids" dont help much. best bet is to just grab some coffee and hit the books hard... or just study way before the test... consistantly... like your supposed to ;)

u r so wrong, adderall has helped many people graduate from college

RC's as study aid? unlikely, one will most likely to be hyperconcentrated if best, and then the most menial of tasks becomes an advance in the study of <add off topic subject>, that ultimately has absolutely nothing to do with your studies. (e.g., after taking a considerably heroic dose of amphetamine, I started to work on a chemistry problem, but although I identified the molecule as a triglyceride, I wanted to add what triglyceride it was; four hours later, I realized that the molecule wasn't an actual molecule, just an example.)

RC's as study aid? unlikely, one will most likely to be hyperconcentrated if best, and then the most menial of tasks becomes an advance in the study of <add off topic subject>, that ultimately has absolutely nothing to do with your studies. (e.g., after taking a considerably heroic dose of amphetamine, I started to work on a chemistry problem, but although I identified the molecule as a triglyceride, I wanted to add what triglyceride it was; four hours later, I realized that the molecule wasn't an actual molecule, just an example.)

That sounds awesome! But I see your point. I found it to really help me, though. I am honestly surpriced by how much work I made in a couple of hours, and the quality was better than my other assignments, so I can't complain. But I think it really depends on ones personality. For instance I can hardly focus if I drink coffe. I also have weird studymethods and very unconventional approach to writing assignments. I always work on the main assignment, no drafts, so it becomes a big fucking pussle. But it works well (I keep telling my self;) ).

Isn't 4-flouroamphetamine neurotoxic? Additionally wasn't it made illegal in US?

Isn't 4-flouroamphetamine neurotoxic? Additionally wasn't it made illegal in US?

From what I have read it seems to be neurotoxic, but not overly so. I saw a ref. to one study which concluded that it was in group with the cloroversion, but anotherone found it to be different in its action and less toxic. But I don't think one should abuse it, though. My three days of use left me tired, but I have had no negative effects worth remarking. Granted, my doses where kept pretty low, but still, it felt very "friendly". My girlfriend had palpitations and racing heart from a very lowdosed combo of 4-fmp+methylone.

My doses where 90mg first day, 44 next and 80 the third. Nice effect on first day, like an empathogeinic amphetamine. Nice amphetaminelike stim effect on second day and very diminished effect on the third. Dropped 44 mg of methylone on t+02:30 and had effects similar to first day. No real hangover.