• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-fluoromethamphetamine

butane

Bluelighter
There have been a few reports of 4-fluoroamphetamine use, but I've not yet found any on 4-fluoromethamphetamine. With the relative ease of precursor acquisition, I'm tempted to taste this one. Has anyone had this before? Any speculations on its effects?

Thought about as well.One report is positive,the other rather negative,not aware of others.

I'd be down with p-F-amp as being a worthwhile idea for somebody who is interested in persuing it.

From what ive read though its more like ritzy speed than it is similar to mdma.

I think p-TMA (thiomethyl) is more the thing to do if you want to go after an mdma approximation type of thing.

If wanting an N-methyl group, you could indeed try m-fluoro. I always thought that looked like a beast of a molecule though when reading what f&b was saying about it some time ago after all of the recent work by Rothmann.

p-TMA has very little recreational value and is also quite dangerous as it is both a potent serotonin releasing agent and a MAO-A inhibitor, a combination which has led to several deaths.

Any others report about 4-fluoromethamphetamine ?
I tried it one time, at low dose. It give some wave of clean euphoria coming from nowhere.

I didn't feel well the day after. Does anyone know toxicity of this product ?

One report on that other board and, IIRC, one here, both negative. Too many ugly bodily feelings, little entactogenesis.

its is very common in sweden most people there enjoy it very much at same dosis like 4-fa (they have like a 40 site thread over it in some swedish forums) maybe it is not very active by itself or gets metabolised to 4-fa very quickly because everthing I read was sooo similar to 4-fa. It seems not to be like with amphe<-->meth

I tried both 4-FA and 4-FMA and get two different result.
Each of them getting some common point to their non para-fluoro sister.

I would never try 4-FMA at same dosage as 4-FA. I feel 4-FA more active on my side.

I for one found it very positive on my only trial, better than 4-FA. Might have been set/setting inspired but it felt just more euphoric than 4-FA which at times I fall in a hole a bit later in the experiment.

hugo24 what doses where you taking of 4-fma?

and Chips how much 4-fma did you take? far less I think mabye thats because you find 4-fa much more active?

I take 4-FA at around 80 mg.
4-FMA at around 10 mg and felt it was enough.

hm okay this is a low dose for 4-fa too most people take arround 150mg

if 10mg is enough for you I will titrate it slowly at 5mg steps to find out the perfect dose for me.
I will report back when I have time for taking drugs again which may take a few months

You really don't need to take such large doses of 4-FA; I only take dosages >80mgs when I'm looking for a particularly euphoric experience.

For studying and similar activities I like to keep it in the 15-30mg range.

Last edited:
The above report I posted in 07 regarding 4-FMA in Neorganics products was somewhat incorrect. The fluoromethamphetamine was finally identified as 2-FMA (see the above link).

I have tried it a couple of times, can't remember the dosages though. I think the duration was some 6-8 hours, depending on method of administration, plus some total of 10-12 hours of difficulty sleeping.
It felt fairly clean in some ways, and there was some empathogenic euphoria - definitely better than amphetamine - and there were less unpleasant side effects, and a smooth comedown. However, the next days I quickly felt a little depressed and decided not to dabble in this substance much more. The high is much like 4-fluroamphetamine - like a little more euphoric, slightly empathogenic amphetamine.

Wasn't particularly impressed though; didn't do all that much for me. Thought the "meth" addition woulda made it way more euphoric, but hardly so.

I'm always wanted to order some, but I've never ordered any drugs offline, and am always hesitant. I'm looking in pikal for it, but can't seem to find it, I thought it was relatively easy to synthesize.

I got some of this as a sample recently and ended up throwing it away. At low doses I found the experience weirdly sedating. At higher doses there was good stimulation, but also a strange sort of euphoria that I found very distracting, thus negating the whole point of stimulation for me: i.e., to cheerfully and energetically go about my day. Plus when I was up I found that I didn't want to come down, which is usually not a problem for me with other euphoric drugs, but which led to more redosing than I was comfortable with. It's not without its charms, and I didn't feel any negative side effects (in particular, no gnashing of teeth, which is a common effect for me), but overall I just didn't like the way the thing behaved. 2-FA is much more my speed.