• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-Fluoroisobutyrfentanyl (4-FiBF) Maleate

gatorindelray

Greenlighter
Received 4-FIBF Maleate today for the first time. Have used freebase before. The maleate does not dissolve in water. Since I use a nasal spray for dosing, this is a problem. So the question is: What does the maleate dissolve in if not water, and if the answer is water and what I have is not dissolving, just what have I got?

I don't know this compound. But I would try citric acid - buy food grade at the grocery store or health food store. Some needle exchanges stock it for among other things dissolving crack cocaine in water for injection. I recommend you don't use vinegar, but you could use a tiny a tiny amt to see if acidification is the solution, no pun intended. Citric acid / vinegar will lower the pH of water and assist freebases and some other water insoluble compounds to dissolve.

I doubt you need to raise the pH, but l could be wrong. You could try an alcohol, or alcohol/water mixture, but for nasal sprays that may well be very likely to be uncomfortable...

To raise pH (make more basic solution) use something like a tiny amt of ammonia AND check the pH of resulting solution with pH paper b/f use. Any pH above about 7.5 may burn like hell and do damage, and possibly degrade the dissolved compound.

There is a thread on this. Utfse. This stuff is very strong and we can only speculate about cuts. I'm taking the HR route here.

Last edited: