Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-Fluoroamphetamine anybody used..?

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
Hey just curious as to whether anybody in Australia has had any experience in the use of 4-Fluoroamphetamine..?

I have been told that it feel like a mix of MDMA and methylamphetamine but a bit in between the both if you guys know what I mean:\

I have been very interested in giving this stuff a go but it can be a little bit pricey so want to get some other peoples view of it before I consider purchasing some. I like to get weird and rare drugs as I want to try every drug at least once hahaha.

Anyone who had the SC2 from Neorganics would have had 4-FMP. Keep in mind this substance is probably covered under analogue laws. Uhh.. it'll keep you awake heaps, I can tell you that.

Hey just curious as to whether anybody in Australia has had any experience in the use of 4-Fluoroamphetamine..?

I have been told that it feel like a mix of MDMA and methylamphetamine but a bit in between the both if you guys know what I mean:\

I have been very interested in giving this stuff a go but it can be a little bit pricey so want to get some other peoples view of it before I consider purchasing some. I like to get weird and rare drugs as I want to try every drug at least once hahaha.

I tried it for the first time about a week ago, Its alot closer to methylamphetamine than MDMA. It lasts a long time, 500mgs over about 8 hours (100mg doses) kept me going all night and all the day it certainly has a come down but Ive had worse. If you IV it, the rush \ taste feels like mdma.

Its probably more like a mix of methylone and methylamphetamine, but too much on the speedy side. A little bit of anxiety on the comedown.

I enjoyed it, my wife hated it so I probably wont try it again.

I found it really boring and weak. Was good to dose when i wanted to stay awake but didn't want to be visibly "inebriated", like at a 21st. Wouldn't buy again.

What do you mean by IV? Ive had a lot of the SC2's (people also call them Israelies) they are really abit of novelty, allright value for money though.

I found it really boring and weak. Was good to dose when i wanted to stay awake but didn't want to be visibly "inebriated", like at a 21st. Wouldn't buy again.

Ive heard it varies from batch to batch, but I needed 500mgs to get "there" yes you could describe it as boring, like most speed.

Cool thanks for everyones opinions on it. Do you think you would be able to smoke it or would that just make it inactive..? I definitely wont be injecting it as needles aren't really my thing, only done it once and that's enough for me personally.

Do you think it would be good for going out clubbing on like MDMA is? I like to dance a little bit so I'm guessing it would keep me going in that area for a while if it gives you a fair bit of energy, but does it help to tweak the sounds?

I've read a little bit about this on erowid but there isn't really to much info on it unfortunately.

The N-methyl analogue was found in the SC2, not 4-FMA.

Be aware that 4-fluoroamphetamines may very well bind with 5HT2a receptors on the mitral valve chordae tendineae. If so, then cellular proliferation is likely, which can inturn result in a leaky heart valve. Many drugs have been removed from the market because of this effect.

Oh that doesn't sound to good phase dancer, thanks for letting us all know I think I will inform my mate who uses a fair bit of it.

Would you be able to explain why many people don't believe that flourine doesn't follow the Halogen Amphetamine rule.

Ronwon- IV means IntraVenous injection. A needle into a vain.

The N-methyl analogue was found in the SC2, not 4-FMA.

I'm confused. I also thought the SC2 was 4-FMA. Wasn't that the one that was created in vivo and labelled as product 2 in the results thread?

I went thru the results thread again but this stuff is way over my head to work out.

Would you be able to explain why many people don't believe that flourine doesn't follow the Halogen Amphetamine rule.

Probably because they think of fluorine as being similar to the other halogens. It's uniqueness in pharmacology is because of the atomic structure of fluorine; atomic radius and electronegativity which differ markedly from the other halogens. A good book for understanding the chemistry and pharmacology of fluoro compounds is titled Modern Fluoroorganic Chemistry by P. Kirsch

From page 238
Why Fluorinated Pharmaceuticals?

The similarity in size makes fluorine an obvious candidate to replace hydrogen,
often without significant disruption of the molecular geometry and shape [6]. Because
fluorine is so strongly electronegative, however, it has a dramatic effect on
the electronic properties of the basic compound. On a molecular level this enables
modulation of the lipophilicity profile, of electrostatic interactions with the target
structure, and inhibition of some metabolic pathways [7]. On the physiological
level, better bioavailability, increased selectivity for the target organs, and – in general
– a far lower effective dose than for analogous non-fluorinated pharmaceuticals
can be achieved.

A unique mechanism-based mode of action (“suicide inhibition”) for some
fluoropharmaceuticals involves direct chemical reaction of a fluorinated substructure
with the target protein......

I'm confused. I also thought the SC2 was 4-FMA. Wasn't that the one that was created in vivo and labelled as product 2 in the results thread?

Sorry, my bad. 4-FMA was found in the SC2, I meant to say 4-FA wasn't.

I've never heard any reports of vaporizing 4-fluoroamphetamine. It's known to be particularly caustic when insufflated, so I would not want to smoke the stuff.

I'd stick to plugging and injection.

Lol, Australian fellow people of mine. If you were sold shit labelled as "4-fluoroamphetamine", you either got fucked over by a lying dealer who reads the internet for different amphetamine drugs to label his shitty & cut MethAmphetamine as something "exciting and exotic"
OR
you're a complete dumb-arse for buying the shit, if it is real.

No offense, but I remember back in The Hive days that someone synthed 4-fluoroamphetamine and reported the shit as a waste of chemicals due to adverse effects and an above average level of neurotoxicity with only slight amphetamine-like effects.

If you want the ultimate form of amphet, then go for amphetamine monohydrate!

I'll look for some information on it.

Ahhh yes but I have found that 4-FMA is becoming very common around my way, only because it can be purchased from on line vendors though.

I think it would be nice to try sometime not anything I would purchase over and over again though especially from what phase dancer has said about it...

Dude, 4-fluoroamphet is a fucking analogue of amphetamine under the blah blah blah Controlled sometin' Analogue hmmm? Act!!!

You import it, you looking at some of that heat sizzling your arse sooner or later. Be careful in your operations...

No offense, but I remember back in The Hive days that someone synthed 4-fluoroamphetamine and reported the shit as a waste of chemicals due to adverse effects and an above average level of neurotoxicity with only slight amphetamine-like effects.

I was told the SC2 was just like the 4-MMC, it just took longer to come on and you couldn't sleep for ages. Apparently as the product aged it was more and more like 4-MMC but didn't keep you up for as long, in my friends opinion. I suspected it was the fore-mentioned chemical just with a stealthier delivery method seeing as all their products contained 4-MMC.

That's what I heard anyway.

Dude, 4-fluoroamphet is a fucking analogue of amphetamine under the blah blah blah Controlled sometin' Analogue hmmm? Act!!!

You import it, you looking at some of that heat sizzling your arse sooner or later. Be careful in your operations...

Uh. Yeah, and cannabis and cocaine and amphetamine are illegal too. What the hell does the legality of a drug have to do with anyone using it?

Uh. Yeah, and cannabis and cocaine and amphetamine are illegal too. What the hell does the legality of a drug have to do with anyone using it?

You import that shit, bored Customs officers will call up the AFP, track you down and arrest you for importation, a hefty sentence it carries might I add. If you're going to import shit, never import it to your home address, use a fake name, ask the supplier to erase any money trail left behind, wait 2 weeks after the delivery and get a friend who knows what's going on to get the shit and deliver it to a safe spot, where you can access it. You don't have to do this with Schedule 4 drugs, only Schedule 8 or 9 drugs. Evade LE, they suck dick big time.

Don't be a smartarse Un-Coolio.

You import that shit, bored Customs officers will call up the AFP, track you down and arrest you for importation, a hefty sentence it carries might I add. If you're going to import shit, never import it to your home address, use a fake name, ask the supplier to erase any money trail left behind, wait 2 weeks after the delivery and get a friend who knows what's going on to get the shit and deliver it to a safe spot, where you can access it. You don't have to do this with Schedule 4 drugs, only Schedule 8 or 9 drugs. Evade LE, they suck dick big time.

Don't be a smartarse Un-Coolio.

Oh please