• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-fluor-butyr-fentanyl

5f-F|$hB0w1419

Greenlighter
I need help gathering info on this particular opiod. My vendor recently got a stock of it in and I ordered some, I was happy because I just lost my dope connect right after I placed the order after finding out what limited info on it I could that was over two years old so I figured some blue lighters would have more experience with it by now and be able to post reports telling dosage, eye ball or not just so I can compare even as we all have gotten careless but I'm trying to be as careful as possible researching this product. And the dose taken, route of admission, what effects were felt, when was the peak, when did you feel it kick in, any side effects of any. My vendors pretty good, I can tell some batches are off over time but usually everything is of nice quality. Which is assuring. Only have had two bad orders. It was a hundred and fifty for a gram of the base version of the 4fbf. But thank you any info would be very helpful as I'm expecting it to arrive within three or four days and would like to research immediately.plan on it, plan on starting at around 50ug and working my way up from there every 50ug smoking it off foil till I feel it. That way I can gauge where I'm at and tell how much I've done and what short time so I can access a more in once dose. I feel like it would be safer snorting or even sub/buccal since once I get a high I'm comfortable with I can stop hitting instead of possibly snorting to much and not knowing for a half hour till it finally dissolves and absorbs and next thing I know fishbowl isn't breathing. And I wouldn't like that. So just really any info or anything you can post on an informational standpoint about this 4fbf would be very appreciated and thankful for. Thank you and tgif:)