Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-FA - Experienced - A Day of Beauty

nKp

Greenlighter
Everyone knows 4-FA is king of research chemical if you've ever tried it, so I ordered some and well heres the report :)

I dropped 125mg at 3pm, and went off to the bar. On my way I could feel it slowly kicking in, by 4pm I was half way down a drink and it kicked in full on. The massive euphoria combined with a great stimulating high. After my friend arrive he dropped 100mg capsule I had on me and we were basically chatting shit for hours, then dancing like idiots to the music playing (Basshunter, couldn't be more perfect). I decided not to redose, instead I rided the comedown out. He on the other hand didn't wanna stop so I gave him a line of 4-FA and he kept buzzing and dancing.
I decided to go out for a quick vape (no smoking or vaping inside), as I did I think I hit the maximum peak. My body felt amazingly warm, the music in the background was hitting me hard it's lucky I went outside. Otherwise it would've been very obvious I was high on something. As my eyes were slightly closed soaking the music in.

We had to tone it down a bit due to the fact bouncers started arriving. We didn't need trouble, by the end of the night we were both tired and drained.
The next day we were fine, more hangover than anything else.

The high was like a strong amphetamine high with a nice bit of MDMA roll. Please not if you dose 125mg or more it turns into a very different beast. It becomes more of a serotonin high which is good but doesn't make going out for the night as fun.
Will def do it again and order some more, it was truly a beautiful experience. This chem has a special place in my heart

Hope you enjoyed my report :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4fa
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report! Yeah 4-FA is amazing, very warm and empathogenic, smooth, no bad comedown or anything. I love the stuff, it's disappeared from all my channels and I really don't like to keep stimulants around anyway as I tend to do them a lot until they're gone. The only one I can keep around is MDMA, for some reason MDMA doesn't make me want to abuse it, but every other one pretty much, it's hard to resist, even 4-FA.

MDMA is self limiting, you can abuse it by the magic and high fade quickly unless you let your brain get back all those neurochemicals. That's why I love 4-FA, can do it more often and it's good to do repetitive tasks if you keep the dose below 100mg. Thankfully 4-FA is still around it was MIA for a while

Imo 4-FA was way less magic as described and unsnortable. It's not a high I would go for, weird that it got so much following. While 6-APB and 3-FPM were around at the same time, rather have one of those, or both, instead of a hybrid of a minor emphatogen with a stimulant. 4-FA was not a winner in my book.

I will edit add that the setting you experienced it in was way better nKp. This is not a at home by yourself drug, company and fine tunes sound's way more suitable ;)

Last edited:
I agree 4-FA is not the best to be snorted but ah well ^^

I agree 4-FA is not the best to be snorted but ah well ^^
That is a understatement, 6-APB is impossible (for some weird reason as in doesn't sting), 3-FPM is painfull a short duration of time and the category best not snorted would prob suit the 2-c fam better. So I rephrase.

4-FA is more like nasal warfare. Ethylphenidate desirves a place in that category to. I do see some of the good points 4-FA has but the setting required. A combo with something Serotonergic would be interesting. I did do some 4-MEC while on it and it seemed to add to it.

But this happened at the wrong moment, wrong time so I didn' get to enjoy it thoroughly.

I like the sting from 3-FPM, for some reason. Probably the little rush that comes with it is why

Geez, 3-FPM over 4-FA? To me 3-FPM isn't even very recreational, 4-FA isn't even in the same class. Shows how different we all are.

Geez, 3-FPM over 4-FA? To me 3-FPM isn't even very recreational, 4-FA isn't even in the same class. Shows how different we all are.
I didn't think anyone was saying 3-FPM is better than 4-FA. 3-FPM is barely recreational if at all

While 6-APB and 3-FPM were around at the same time, rather have one of those, or both, instead of a hybrid of a minor emphatogen with a stimulant. 4-FA was not a winner in my book.

I think he was, based on this. But, to each their own. :)

I didn't think anyone was saying 3-FPM is better than 4-FA. 3-FPM is barely recreational if at all
More like if I would choose a emphatogen 6-APB would be better. For a RC stim 3-FPM is quite good. My first try out didn't reveal it but the second one,a few months ago, it did seem to hit the right spot. At least equal to Dextro-amphetamine recreationally. As a functional stimulant it is a step down ime.

But 4-FA felt like a stim for most of the duration, and ranks below average as one. The onset felt euphoric and Serotenergic, but that was a short lived period leading to a long stretched dl-Amphetamine like high. I used to like that when I was younger btw.

Or my daily dexAmphetamine is to blame?

Daily dex is the blame, I wouldn't say 3-FPM is even near the level of DextroAmps neither but to each there own. 4-FA is high in serotonin so your daily amphetamine use will have dulled the dopamine effects of it

Daily dex is the blame, I wouldn't say 3-FPM is even near the level of DextroAmps neither but to each there own. 4-FA is high in serotonin so your daily amphetamine use will have dulled the dopamine effects of it
Or it was the levo-4-FA doing trick's on me! Who knows?

But 4-FA is a social drug, I am not that social atm. And without knowing the equivalent dosage of 3-FPM vs DexAmp. Ime the former was more toward's a recreational stim. But my personal chemistry is accustomed to Dex, add to that the snortablility of 3-FPM, it felt like more fun.